Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-03-2018, 05:36 AM
Knower
are you sure he "warned" all? when i read over the word warn, it feels like an aggressive word, like a threat, "If you do this, ill do this to you" And i don't like to think of him as that type of person, i've read somewhere about him being the master of the heart chakra. such a loving being wouldn't waver any kind of such words especially to his own brothers and sisters.

I believe we are all welcomed into the gates of heaven. our father wouldn't create such a system that would allow us to be separated forever by good and evil acts, but temporarily until able to vibrate at a level of love to be recognised as a reflection of the love we were "originally" designed to be.
Hello midnight lover you're the one i adore, And i'll be thinking of you til the stars are no more, If its cloudy or blue i'll be here with you, and then we'll kiss and make a wish a love forever true.

The countless supply and never-ending prosperity of heaven are indeed yours, so be it, Be one and in joy! <3
Old 21-03-2018, 04:40 PM
Master
What? There isn't enough activity going on on the "new age" forum, TheLight"??
Look above. This is the, "Christianity Forum".

"Therefore I will liken all those who hear these words of mine, and does them, as the wise person who has built his house on the Rock."
Jesus
Mathew 7:24

"The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer.
My God is my Rock, in Whom I will take Refuge."
Samuel 22:2

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-03-2018, 07:35 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Again, what the JW's seem to want to sidestep, or disregard, is that Jesus had made clear that they who see Him, have seen the Father.

As well as Paul's statement about how "In Him dwells the fullness of the Godhead, bodily."

The JW's want to claim a monopoly on the knowledge of God. There is also the scripture about those who have a form of Godliness, (or holiness), "but deny the power thereof."

If they could see the Father, then why couldn't the chosen scholars of the day see the Father in Jesus? They said he got his power from satan.
Those same Israelite spiritual teachers taught Jesus for 30 years--taught him a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)--never once refuted.
Yes the fullness, of Gods power, wisdom and Love--not in being. YHWH- did it all through Jesus( Acts 2:22)--Jesus took 0 credit--He gave all credit and honor to his God and Father-John 5:30)--Jesus did display a great love for mankind of his own accord.
All can see the Father in the real Jesus, not the fake Jesus taught by the Israelite scholars nor the supposed trinity scholars. That is why Jesus gave that warning.
If Gods chosen scholars could not see the Father in Jesus--how much chance do those who know little?
Old 22-03-2018, 01:20 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLightB4U
are you sure he "warned" all? when i read over the word warn, it feels like an aggressive word, like a threat, "If you do this, ill do this to you" And i don't like to think of him as that type of person, i've read somewhere about him being the master of the heart chakra. such a loving being wouldn't waver any kind of such words especially to his own brothers and sisters.

Exactly my impression of him aswell. I have never felt anything about Jesus that suggests the opposite. what you mention regarding the use of "warn" and "threat" sounds like something God would do, not Jesus "repent for your sins, or you will burn" kind of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
If they could see the Father, then why couldn't the chosen scholars of the day see the Father in Jesus? They said he got his power from satan.

you make it sound like as if getting his power from satan is such a bad thing. Power is Power, no matter whom you received it from. It's what you do with the power you're given, and how you control it, that matters; not where you got it from.

As for why you do not see God in Jesus, is because theres a fundemental difference between the two, just like you dont see the Holy Spirit in Jesus, or God in the Holy Spirit; it's a trinity, three different, independent powers working in harmony.

God created the angels, but he never created the Archangels. the angels are forced to answer to God. I've been met by several Archangels before, but not once did I feel "God" was with them. on the controary, I felt only them, and their love, and their power.

That being said, take the following words with a grain of salt;

It is said that; "God is nothing more than a projection of the power of all the Archangels combined; this is why God is faceless, because he identifies as all and none of the archangels at the same time. This also means that "God's Will" is none other than the will of the archangel council.
Essentially, God is the manifestation and representation of the combined power and will, of the Archangel Council"
- This is why one does not see God in Jesus, he acts on his own according to God's Will, but not on behalf of God's Will.
This does not mean God is a "lie" or doesn't exist, God is as real as the Archangels
Old 22-03-2018, 02:56 AM
Master
That was over the top... Jesus did you hear that.

It's time... they all know your name...

Repentance, is what the heart needs in these times, power from dark places, Hmmm.. molded into some power of their own lights?

OK, we have contact.

These are truly the end times.

T^rump and Powtune... convergin.

It's time, the universe is ready, the child is about to give birth.
Old 22-03-2018, 03:09 AM
Master
But Jesus, Between you and me, whatever happens, My heart is yours.

You know my struggles, my sorrows, and my joy in praying to you.

I know you hear me, I love you.

Not because you will save me, but because I know you are the true light.
Old 22-03-2018, 04:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Primal..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oANV6SQhwI

I love it but it leads into..

I meant to place this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1BsKIP4uYM

It's like the devil want's to twist..oh my word.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:17 AM
Master

hi nowayout I clicked on that video. interesting
reminds me of a few church services I've been to!
Old 22-03-2018, 06:58 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
But Jesus, Between you and me, whatever happens, My heart is yours.

You know my struggles, my sorrows, and my joy in praying to you.

I know you hear me, I love you.

Not because you will save me, but because I know you are the true light.

Do you even know what Jesus taught? Because he only knows those who obey his teachings. Few know them correctly.
Old 22-03-2018, 06:59 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle00333
Exactly my impression of him aswell. I have never felt anything about Jesus that suggests the opposite. what you mention regarding the use of "warn" and "threat" sounds like something God would do, not Jesus "repent for your sins, or you will burn" kind of thing.

you make it sound like as if getting his power from satan is such a bad thing. Power is Power, no matter whom you received it from. It's what you do with the power you're given, and how you control it, that matters; not where you got it from.

As for why you do not see God in Jesus, is because theres a fundemental difference between the two, just like you dont see the Holy Spirit in Jesus, or God in the Holy Spirit; it's a trinity, three different, independent powers working in harmony.

God created the angels, but he never created the Archangels. the angels are forced to answer to God. I've been met by several Archangels before, but not once did I feel "God" was with them. on the controary, I felt only them, and their love, and their power.

That being said, take the following words with a grain of salt;

It is said that; "God is nothing more than a projection of the power of all the Archangels combined; this is why God is faceless, because he identifies as all and none of the archangels at the same time. This also means that "God's Will" is none other than the will of the archangel council.
Essentially, God is the manifestation and representation of the combined power and will, of the Archangel Council"
- This is why one does not see God in Jesus, he acts on his own according to God's Will, but not on behalf of God's Will.
This does not mean God is a "lie" or doesn't exist, God is as real as the Archangels

Wow--- not on this earth or anywhere in Gods creation is your post facts.