Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Ascender

The problem I see is how do you prove loa works or doesn't work either way? I think the op brings up good points, as in cases of people with mental illness or who have what is referred to in the DSM-5 as "grandioso" ideas about themselves? Well if loa is an unbiased, working law, wouldn't someone become what they believe, regardless of if they have a mental illness or not?

The other problem, is in the case of supposed working examples of loa, how do you prove that it was the loa that caused them to get what they want and not something else? I mean, how do you know for sure?
People can list examples of it working, but there are plenty of examples of it not working as well, can you really explain those away? How can you be sure your explanations are correct? There's too many variables to prove anything by how I see it.
Plus, how come nobody ever talks about specifics of loa? Such as how long does it take for it to happen to still be loa? How long do you wait? If I visualize something and 30 years later it happens, is that still loa? Nobody ever talks about time, and nobody ever talks about the fact that we are in a co-creation, creating along with all the other souls on Earth and how we affect each other in co- creating. I'd like to see these teachers address that, because nobody ever does.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:55 PM
Ascender
What it all comes down to is this, you either believe it or you don't. If you do and it works for you, awesome.

If it doesn't, well it doesn't and you'll find something else you can believe in.

No one can sit down and prove anything to you. You have to prove it to yourself and the only way for that to happen is for you to try it yourself and see if it's something that works for you.