Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 10-09-2016, 11:07 AM
Ascender

Am interested in either obtaining a bio-resonance scanner, or finding a local service/practitioner.

There are various devices out there - The 8D-LRIS, [3D , 8D or Hunter], EDS 2000

Some other interesting devices is the 'David Paradise XL' & Zyto.

All kinds of devices out there. BioChargers, Tesla Coils are interesting as well.

Have obtained another basic single channel signal generator, ordered 2 more Spooky2 remote units, & 2 BNC cables. To integrate with one of the radionic machines.

Is anyone else here into &/or experimenting with all this stuff?

Am running 4 Spooky2 Generators with remotes, 2 FG-100 DDS Generators with remotes (one integrated with a Spooky Radionics) 24/7. Also using one powered 3 dial radionics machine intermittently, one un-powered 7 Dial radionics device, & 2 programmable Schumann Wave Harmonizers. Also work with a Tachyon generator, & number of crystals.

If someone wanted a go with it all without much money -

An FG-100 DDS function generator, can be picked up for about £30, & can be integrated with Spooky2 Radionics.
i also use another FG-100 DDS input directly into a remote unit. The romote units are reasonably priced.

You could set up a basic system for £50.

You could also use something like the Mohoo FY2202S 2MHz Dual Channel DDS Function Signal Generator (& other Dual Channel Generators), that should be able to be used with boost cable.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Ascender

Psychic Abilities | Russell Targ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBl0cwyn5GY

Published on 10 Nov 2016

Russell Targ is a physicist who spent several decades working in a US government program exploring "remote viewing" - an apparently anomalous extended characteristic of the mind. Targ is convinced the effect is real. This talk was originally slated as part of a TEDx event in Hollywood in 2013, but the organization pulled their support when they learned about the subjects.

Is consciousness fundamental? http://tinyurl.com/pkl32yh
Old 15-12-2016, 06:27 PM
Master
I'm subscribing to this as it's something I am very interested in but will have to study later - I am an ITC researcher who likes Nikola Tesla and Willhelm Reich.
Old 16-12-2016, 06:45 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I'm subscribing to this as it's something I am very interested in but will have to study later - I am an ITC researcher who likes Nikola Tesla and Willhelm Reich.

Am glad of the interest. Electro medicine is the future of medicine imo.
Old 24-06-2017, 09:18 AM
Ascender

432 Hz -

https://attunedvibrations.com/432hz-healing/

Listening to 432Hz music resonates inside our body, releases emotional blockages and expands our consciousness. 432Hz allows us to tune into the wisdom of the Universe, Divine Intelligence and our Soul. It creates Unity instead of separation. It expands our hearts and make us more compassionate and loving. One thing is for sure. A person who resonates with love have inner peace – and this is the starting point for a world where we live in Unity, Peace and Harmony with each-other and Mother Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj6v4AsTWlo
Old 25-06-2017, 10:39 AM
Guide
I was looking into this last night: is this essentially bio-resonance?
Old 25-06-2017, 11:03 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I was looking into this last night: is this essentially bio-resonance?

Electro medical areas cover a vast field, it does include bio resonance.
Old 29-06-2017, 11:43 AM
Pathfinder
Hello

I have three Spooky2's, THEY WORK!
I run two and believe in them so much I bought a third kit just to have
as a back up.

My mom has Alzheimer's, I live with her and have been her full time caregiver since 2013. Its a horrible disease, and I have tried everything I
could think of. I had some good results slowing down the progression with herbs, but she eventually got to a pretty vegetative state... After just two weeks of running the Alzheimer's programs on her, she is a hell of a lot better! She had chronic cellulitis on her legs, that was creeping up her legs to her thighs, the meds had very much, no effect, after 72 hours, yes 72 hours! Her cellulitis "fell off" revealing new, healthy skin underneath! For two years she suffered, and its gone now!
Personally, I have an SI disruption of my spine, my S2 and S3 were heavily damaged, and my hip was damaged also compressing my femoral nerve... that's some nasty pain... well two weeks of running programs and I'm not cured, there is still a dull ache, but I am off my meds!

That being said, I looked into RIFE Tech. years ago, and bought into the
****. that it was hokey... I was a Radar tech in the Navy, and have a specialized electrical engineering degree in Wave Propagation and signal transmission... so when I actually sat down and looked at the science behind
Rife Tech. I was shocked, it made sense! I could understand how it worked, but was still puzzled if it would actually have any effect...
I am so freaking glad I went with my intuition and bought one...
It has changed my life, my mom's life, and I know several others who bought one recently because of they changes they see in my mom's condition!
Hey.. have any question, feel free to IM me, I personally think everyone should have one!
Old 29-06-2017, 12:02 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedoflight
I have three Spooky2's, THEY WORK!

Hi. Thank you for the reply.

i have had results but am Not 100% convinced of the efficacy.

My mum has had severe alzheimers / frontal lobe dementia for 7 years - a very long story, she hasn't spoken in 6 years, & has been totally physically infirm for the past 2 years. We have tried everything.

Glad that you have got something out of using the machines.
Old 19-07-2017, 05:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Brilliant information...