Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-06-2015, 11:06 PM
Experiencer
Terra tourist ,what a great post! I've thought all the same things so often,just a brilliant beautiful post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra Tourist
Awakening or psychosis? I've often wondered if they are one and the same thing, except one term is perceived as positive and the other negative.

Moses, Jesus, St Paul and Joan of Arc would be in a psych ward by today's standards. Hallucinations? Believing god chose them as special in some way? Believing they speak directly to other realm entities? Believing that a being can read your thoughts?

Before modern psychiatry, these people were gladly perceived as influential mystics and prophets with a profound connection to a higher consciousness, which could only be accessed through great personal internal suffering as their conditioned beliefs broke down to reveal their strength.

Now, if you presented with any of their 'symptoms', you most likely would be diagnosed with psychosis, narcissism and a slew of other disorders.

One could argue that the difference between a spiritual awakening and psychosis is that the individual suffers greatly with psychosis and cannot lead a functional 'normal' life. Yet, each of the mentioned prophets were deeply disturbed by their connection to the higher realms at some point.

So, perhaps the only real difference is societal perception. Maybe.

Perhaps one day in the distant future, humanity will reel in horror at how us 21st century folk treated our mystics and prophets. ;)
Old 22-06-2015, 11:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupava
Terra tourist ,what a great post! I've thought all the same things so often,just a brilliant beautiful post.

Thanks Kupava. What a generous thing to say. Great mind think alike
Old 23-06-2015, 12:52 AM
Deactivated Account
I feel that if my mind body organism never had mental illness, that I would have never experienced beyond the mind body organism, so thank you mental illness, Oh yea.
Old 23-06-2015, 03:24 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Awakening or psychosis? I've often wondered if they are one and the same thing, except one term is perceived as positive and the other negative.

Moses, Jesus, St Paul and Joan of Arc would be in a psych ward by today's standards. Hallucinations? Believing god chose them as special in some way? Believing they speak directly to other realm entities? Believing that a being can read your thoughts?

Before modern psychiatry, these people were gladly perceived as influential mystics and prophets with a profound connection to a higher consciousness, which could only be accessed through great personal internal suffering as their conditioned beliefs broke down to reveal their strength.

Now, if you presented with any of their 'symptoms', you most likely would be diagnosed with psychosis, narcissism and a slew of other disorders.

One could argue that the difference between a spiritual awakening and psychosis is that the individual suffers greatly with psychosis and cannot lead a functional 'normal' life. Yet, each of the mentioned prophets were deeply disturbed by their connection to the higher realms at some point.

So, perhaps the only real difference is societal perception. Maybe.

Perhaps one day in the distant future, humanity will reel in horror at how us 21st century folk treated our mystics and prophets. ;)

If you are going to make comments about a human ability of thinking and proposing ideas, then every human on Planet Earth is in psychosis as you state....yet to make this proposal through the conscious information and memory of spirit that we all belong to can only give evidence that you must be evilly motivated.

A true spiritual consciousness began the state of self awareness regarding concepts of self and spirit as termed references of relationships. Self awareness began the statements for application of science itself.

By review our ancient brother, a human male thought of himself as a Creator and inventor. He wanted to invent, and took his natural spiritual consciousness existing as a natural and spiritual self into journeys of the spirit via memory/imagery/somatic drugs and gained information from spirit memory created records and then informed himself on how to apply them as invention.

So he used his own partial natural conscious spirit self and applied a wisdom that was not wise at all. For his journey took him into mind contact with BURNT LIGHT by application of record review. BURNT LIGHT, not human life light gave him information on how to apply methods for converting.

Therefore our spiritual memory as a conscious awareness knows that our ancient brother contacted what the light living spirit consciousness KNEW was the EVIL SPIRIT....BURNT LIGHT. So he actually committed a spiritual crime against his holy family.

He then decided to use the information for his own personal invention which by ancient review was the levitation of the matter of stone.

He then proceeded to burn out the natural amassed healed atmospheric condition which gave us our first life origin as a higher consciousness, spiritually naturally loving human being.

He therefore introduced a burning wavelength in the atmosphere that attacked our brain/chemical state...it burned our brain and as I have had the same circumstance occur, I know exactly what I am talking about. His world family therefore shared the circumstance with him.

In the world wide wavelength...some DNA cells mutated...at the same time some chemicals burnt in the human brain and made our family possessed by the evil spirit sounds/bodies...at the same time some of our family became involved in spirit phenomena as witnesses and advised the condition.

Therefore when a science is applied to a healed atmospheric condition, and on a worldwide receipt humanity demonstrate many different values from the VERY SAME CIRCUMSTANCE...who is any of us to make some form of informed statement about the suffering of our loving family caused by an evil minded human being.

I make this statement because I know that evil minded human beings purposely chose to attack our family to gain the acts of phenomena for their own evil purposes and then make rude remarks about the inheritance of our families brains as if they know what it means.

Spiritual phenomena has a purpose of demonstrating evil acts and attacks upon our family. Whilst one human mind might gain stigmata/phenomena and have spiritual wisdom and prophecy...another might be suffering a mental health condition..whilst another might be suffering cancer...and another suffering ebola...all at the same time.

Psychosis was therefore introduced into the atmospheric condition via our own evil brother who attacked his whole family and changed their natural and normal spiritual condition....which is why the spiritual records having been witness to the condition advised the spiritual psyche about a state of awareness as a circumstance of advice.

The mental health condition, already was advised by our ancient brother to be by circumstance nearly exact in information to devil possession itself. Therefore whilst one or many of us may be being attacked by evil devils/aliens, other human beings would be gaining a mental health condition.

The type of radiation in the wavelengths depends on how it will affect the consciousness. Therefore NASA, as you are asking questions in the forum about spiritual wisdom...I hope that you are now informed about how evil you actually are and that you are indeed as a consciousness actually anciently possessed by the star radiation yourself, believing in aliens instead of your own natural spiritual evolution.
Old 23-06-2015, 08:55 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
If you are going to make comments about a human ability of thinking and proposing ideas, then every human on Planet Earth is in psychosis as you state....yet to make this proposal through the conscious information and memory of spirit that we all belong to can only give evidence that you must be evilly motivated.

A true spiritual consciousness began the state of self awareness regarding concepts of self and spirit as termed references of relationships. Self awareness began the statements for application of science itself.

By review our ancient brother, a human male thought of himself as a Creator and inventor. He wanted to invent, and took his natural spiritual consciousness existing as a natural and spiritual self into journeys of the spirit via memory/imagery/somatic drugs and gained information from spirit memory created records and then informed himself on how to apply them as invention.

So he used his own partial natural conscious spirit self and applied a wisdom that was not wise at all. For his journey took him into mind contact with BURNT LIGHT by application of record review. BURNT LIGHT, not human life light gave him information on how to apply methods for converting.

Therefore our spiritual memory as a conscious awareness knows that our ancient brother contacted what the light living spirit consciousness KNEW was the EVIL SPIRIT....BURNT LIGHT. So he actually committed a spiritual crime against his holy family.

He then decided to use the information for his own personal invention which by ancient review was the levitation of the matter of stone.

He then proceeded to burn out the natural amassed healed atmospheric condition which gave us our first life origin as a higher consciousness, spiritually naturally loving human being.

He therefore introduced a burning wavelength in the atmosphere that attacked our brain/chemical state...it burned our brain and as I have had the same circumstance occur, I know exactly what I am talking about. His world family therefore shared the circumstance with him.

In the world wide wavelength...some DNA cells mutated...at the same time some chemicals burnt in the human brain and made our family possessed by the evil spirit sounds/bodies...at the same time some of our family became involved in spirit phenomena as witnesses and advised the condition.

Therefore when a science is applied to a healed atmospheric condition, and on a worldwide receipt humanity demonstrate many different values from the VERY SAME CIRCUMSTANCE...who is any of us to make some form of informed statement about the suffering of our loving family caused by an evil minded human being.

I make this statement because I know that evil minded human beings purposely chose to attack our family to gain the acts of phenomena for their own evil purposes and then make rude remarks about the inheritance of our families brains as if they know what it means.

Spiritual phenomena has a purpose of demonstrating evil acts and attacks upon our family. Whilst one human mind might gain stigmata/phenomena and have spiritual wisdom and prophecy...another might be suffering a mental health condition..whilst another might be suffering cancer...and another suffering ebola...all at the same time.

Psychosis was therefore introduced into the atmospheric condition via our own evil brother who attacked his whole family and changed their natural and normal spiritual condition....which is why the spiritual records having been witness to the condition advised the spiritual psyche about a state of awareness as a circumstance of advice.

The mental health condition, already was advised by our ancient brother to be by circumstance nearly exact in information to devil possession itself. Therefore whilst one or many of us may be being attacked by evil devils/aliens, other human beings would be gaining a mental health condition.

The type of radiation in the wavelengths depends on how it will affect the consciousness. Therefore NASA, as you are asking questions in the forum about spiritual wisdom...I hope that you are now informed about how evil you actually are and that you are indeed as a consciousness actually anciently possessed by the star radiation yourself, believing in aliens instead of your own natural spiritual evolution.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Thanks for letting me know how evil I am. And on that note..........cheerio.
Old 23-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Ivy

This is quite an informative piece about how psychosis is defined, the symptoms and the way that psychology views psychosis.
Old 23-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
I feel that if my mind body organism never had mental illness, that I would have never experienced beyond the mind body organism, so thank you mental illness, Oh yea.

I'm with you there
Old 24-06-2015, 02:35 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Thanks for letting me know how evil I am. And on that note..........cheerio.

If you were the human suffering psychosis would you agree to the condition, or would you wonder why such suffering was occurring.

As Scientists are studying our consciousness as if it is Science and not just a state of living, to then make quotations of obtuse data informed statements without the humanity implied....why else do you think you make us annoyed and angry...as a living spirit witnessing your deceit in the public forum?

Psychosis, and discussing spiritual awakening on a spiritual forum as if you want us to agree that our spiritual state is a state of mental illness? When we live as loving/kind/caring human beings supporting our families living standards and wanting them to heal, whilst you as Scientists are destroying our families life.

I know by spiritual evidence, being accurately informed statements that quantified to me specific information that spirit gave me....is still being used today to inform me that Scientists caused the upsurge of psychic gained brain activity due to their attack on the human brain/mind by introducing it to a held constant atmospheric radiated satellite computer relayed brain/mind study for controlled purposes.

As they studied several human beings who had psychic abilities, they gained the data from the brain/chemical state and wavelength state for mind contact/mind control/possession information/hypnotic states as studies enabling them to have access to any human brain/life whenever they wanted.

Therefore they created a constant held interference signal in our atmosphere that relayed on a brain level for all of humanity.

Our light Father Spirit informed me that he had to contradict this condition and he had to give our families life an extra light body or else humanity would have begun to self combust again....as NASA had re placed our consciousness into the UFO/ALIEN signal that they had studied that first attacked human life when the nuclear/stone conversion signal was activated.

Records demonstrate that the CIA had an initiative to gain all data of the attacks as records..which led to the data encoded relayed satellite transmission.

Therefore spirit informed me the reason that thousands of psychic minds were activated was due to our Father having to protect our life spirit from the evil act that Scientists did to us all for the personal gain of this signal.

Our spiritual psychic awareness is normally a state of spiritual applications that involved study of spirit...meditation practices....spiritual practices and yet suddenly a huge population demonstrates what other humans beings took many years to achieve. There has never been many born psychics...rather gained psychic awareness.

This condition itself is evidence that a brain/mind change happened to humanity as a world wide condition. The other condition we inherited relating to the circumstance is obvious...devil possession and hearing of voices is the same condition to mental health. Mental health in humanity also increased in a huge population....as did evil spirit attacks that were previously considered very rare.

Therefore the humanity of spiritual awakening was actually a Scientific caused circumstance that involved 2 situation outcomes.

The 2 situations are involved only because our DNA natural wavelength chemical interactions were still burnt by ancient radiation scientific attacks and scientists then increased the signals...we witnessed the fallout and UFO..to then witness the small level of attacks in the community.

Since this circumstance the attacks on our life have become a huge population interaction and only science can cause this.