Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Warholsscream

The Smell of Mint

Anyone have any ideas if a mint smell or odor bares any spiritual meaning or phenomena?

Over the past couple of weeks I've smelled this mint odor coming from my hallway every so often. I believe it's only been in the morning the times I've smelled it. At first I thought it was my AC but it's not a usual odor when the AC is on in my house. There are no plants in the house or deodorizers that smell like mint.

Any ideas?
Old 09-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Master
Scents and things of that nature, if coming from something supernatural (angels, spirits, etc) are often very personally connected to the one doing the smelling. For instance, I smell carnations strongly when my mum is around... cigarette smoke for my dad.

So I would ask myself if there's a minty association with someone who might be wanting to visit you.

Of course, random visitors can also bring strong scents with them. Mint would be a recognizable scent and something to catch your attention as it's not in a usual place to smell mint... I think someone, whether you know them or not, is wanting to catch your attention.

If you don't feel frightened of it, try saying hello.

Old 09-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Mr.Whitmore

i smell biscuits when my mom is near...............gawd she can cook
Old 10-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Warholsscream

Strong smell of Mint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Scents and things of that nature, if coming from something supernatural (angels, spirits, etc) are often very personally connected to the one doing the smelling. For instance, I smell carnations strongly when my mum is around... cigarette smoke for my dad.

So I would ask myself if there's a minty association with someone who might be wanting to visit you.

Of course, random visitors can also bring strong scents with them. Mint would be a recognizable scent and something to catch your attention as it's not in a usual place to smell mint... I think someone, whether you know them or not, is wanting to catch your attention.

If you don't feel frightened of it, try saying hello.

Well, I only know 2 friends who past in my life (both in their early 20s). I can't imagine who would be throwing off a mint smell though. Haven't smelled it the past few days though. I'm not afraid of saying hello but I'd feel pretty silly if I said hello and it didn't have anything to do with a spirit.

Has anyone heard of a mint smell having anything to do with an unborn child or if someone was pregnant? (I know sounds weird but I read it somewhere)
Old 10-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Warholsscream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Whitmore
i smell biscuits when my mom is near...............gawd she can cook

Me like the biscuits & gravy!