Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-05-2012, 05:18 AM
Saki

I tried, but don't know if it was legit

So while astral projecting (or lucid dreaming) last night, I tried to arrange a meeting with my spirit guide using these steps:
http://www.learn-to-use-psychic-powe...rit-guide.html

Although I don't know whether it was real, or just my own thoughts bobbing around in my head. I've been to a psychic before, and she said that I do have a female angel watching over me. So during my last dreaming session, I asked for my spirit guide/guardian angel to reveal herself to me.

I saw a face emerging out of the blankness, and then everything lit up and I found myself in a dream environment, with the young lady's face looking at me. She had short hair. I walked over to greet her. I can't remember all details about the conversation, but I think I did ask her to confirm that she was my guardian angel, to which she replied 'yes'. Another important question I remember asking her is 'when did you die?', and she said 'A year ago'. Is this even possible? Is it possible for me to have a guardian angel who died only a year ago? I would have thought they are with you since birth, unless you have more than one angel/spirit guide. My psychic even asked me 'Who passed away? Because you have an angel watching over you'.

After we exchanged a few words, I said it was nice to meet her, and I hope to meet her again soon.

So what are everyone's thoughts? Do you think this would have been a legitimate experience, or just a dream governed by my thoughts/what I wanted to hear/see?
Old 30-05-2012, 05:29 AM
iScorpio

The easiest way for spirit to communicate is through dreams..
I would trust your intuition and see how you feel and follow it. However, I'm not sure if it is possible for a guide to die a year ago. Maybe, but I'm not sure. My angel/guide died in the 1800s. Hope you find answers ! :)
Old 30-05-2012, 06:55 AM
kittenob

I agree with iscorpio you do have to trust your intuition a lot of my messages from guides come in my dreams and I find it easier to recognise him in the dreams now so it seems to wake me up to pay more attention to what is happening...
Old 30-05-2012, 07:36 AM
Humble warrior Queen

Maybe your "guardian angel" that you spoken to is YOU, your higher self within the Holy spirit. When did you awaken to spirituality?

Nothing is for no reason...
Old 30-05-2012, 08:05 AM
RichMartini

good question, and very cool for you to be able to speak to her in such a clear memorable way. With the help of a trained hypnotherapist (I've had most of my experience with those trained by Michael Newton, so I can highly recommend them, but there are many modalities) you can ask a number of questions of this person. Generally, in the research I've been studying <snip> we find that indeed our spirit guides are with us forever. In fact, they become a spirit guide the day we're handed over to them as young souls. And after we go through our many lifetimes, in general, our graduation gift will be a young soul to watch over. Sometimes we have helpers - they may come along and help our guide, sort of like one of those shadow waitresses. So you may have more than one.

But in this case, I'd guess that it's the wording of your question. You asked if she was a guardian angel.. and she said yes. You might have asked, are you the person responsible for looking over all of my lifetimes? If she says yes, and she says she died a year ago - then it's possible that she was here on earth while also being your spirit guide. This can happen because we don't bring all of our energy here to the planet - about a third only - the other two thirds stays behind (hence why you see your loved ones living and dead when you cross over). Guides rarely incarnate while you're here on the planet - but hey, if you do the math, they could do both tasks - incarnate and watch over you all the time.

It's kind of self centered when we consider it for a moment - there's a possibility that your spirit guide might be actually looking over someone else as well, why not? Plenty of energy to go around. I had my spirit guide mention that during my LBL (life between life session) but he added, "that could be a source of consternation to a person, thinking their spirit guide might be busy when they need them." It puts the "God why have you forsaken me" quote into perspective.

She could also be part of your soul group - we have from 3-25, average is about 15 - and they're with you for all your lifetimes. so when you meet them here you recognize them and feel like you've known them forever. When you meet them during a session or a guided meditation, or in your case, in a vision, sometimes they answer questions to the best of their ability in the moment - the idea being that they want you to remember them.

So even though she may have died a year ago, she could either be a soul group member who died a year ago and is watching over you like a guardian, or she may be your spirit guide who happens to have taken a lifetime while yours is happening - and for some reason wasn't immediately recognizable.. "Grandma!" Do you know anyone who died a year ago that might fit her description, at least energy wise?

Anyways, these questions can be answered with proper guidance, and you can find a list of Newton Trained LBL therapists at Newton Institute org, and they have a listing for one near you. Best, Rich

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 29-12-2012 at 09:46 AM.