Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 12-12-2015, 06:41 PM
PinkxHearts

Anyone know reiki or QiGong

I was wondering if someone could do it with me for healing purposes. I have bad beings.
Old 12-12-2015, 08:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkxHearts
I was wondering if someone could do it with me for healing purposes. I have bad beings.

You created them, sorry.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:55 PM
PinkxHearts

Okay?......
Old 13-12-2015, 01:26 AM
Knower
I think we have some miscommunication here ...did someone typo or something? can't make sense of this post

Pinkx ...did you mean ' I have bad beings' ...not following
Old 13-12-2015, 06:16 AM
Master
We all have stuff Pinkxheart so be well assured that you are not alone ,the further you move into the light the more you may sense the dark ,let your intuition know what they are trying to tell you ,recognize them ,do not engage with them but send them unconditional love so they can be released in light and love ,I do sitting chi-gong very good practice.

If you cant do it on your own send in a guide of Jesus....
Old 13-12-2015, 06:51 AM
PinkxHearts

Yes silver spice I have bad beings and deepsoul I send them love and they are still here.
Old 13-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Knower
...hope you feel better soon & get back to yourself ...I guess I would make myself an inhospitable host to them ...feed yourself on love, joy & light ...if they are dark, you won't have what they seek and they will look elsewhere for it
Old 13-12-2015, 01:52 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkxHearts

Hi you called the thread about reiki and QiGong? But I think you are really asking for help. Have you talked to anyone offline about your thoughts and feelings? It sounds like you might find help that way, but I will send you reiki and hope xxx
Old 14-12-2015, 08:42 PM
PinkxHearts

Okay thanks everyone and thanks sunflower for sending me reiki! <3