Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 15-07-2015, 01:15 PM
Ascender

This Akashic Record thing....

Its bandied about a lot like vibrations; where is the supporting evidence for it? People seem very quick to believe in it?

Is it some sort of cosmic library? Bit far fetched maybe?
Old 15-07-2015, 04:20 PM
twoheadeddog

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Its bandied about a lot like vibrations; where is the supporting evidence for it? People seem very quick to believe in it?

Is it some sort of cosmic library? Bit far fetched maybe?

I think sometimes people can have different interpretations of the same thing. I see it as memories that are stored in my subconscious mind. Everything in our life has been stored there, even if we don't consciously remember it.

And since we know so little about it, I guess it's possible it could store memories from many lifetimes, even to the beginning of time. Who knows?
Old 15-07-2015, 04:36 PM
Ascender

It gets me how the word Akashic get bandied about as if the Universe itself calls it that!

It gets me how much people believe stuff purely on faith!
Old 15-07-2015, 06:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
It gets me how the word Akashic get bandied about as if the Universe itself calls it that!

It gets me how much people believe stuff purely on faith!

I would be curious metal68, what it is you do believe in
not to detour you from your Akashic Records thread .... you can also PM me if you like ?
Old 15-07-2015, 07:04 PM
Ascender

I don't know what I believe in; I want to believe in more, have even had family experience some really strange things..but the materialist view of the world seems to be all that we can reliably see and hear.

UFOs...why not just land and show yourselves!

Spirits.. Show yourselves, in daylight, to ALL of us

The sasquatch... 1000s of sightings but no convincing photos

etc, etc

Its all so cloak & dagger. I would love to think there is more, but there in lies the problem, that desire/that fear may be all that creates the paranormal.

It's like my mum, I know if she could she would find a way from the other side to contact me and let me know FOR SURE. Yes there have been a couple of odd things, a very strange phone call but nothing that I can say I really know now. She said she would find a way but it aint happened yet.
Its like my dad, why in 33 years did he never say hello?
I don't know, its all just out of reach

You will never find a sceptic who wants to believe more than me (many would never admit that) but why is it all so hazy?