Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 10-07-2015, 01:37 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by love9
Whoua! what a question! We are a Child of the Universe, ain't a small thing, we come from another World, we are here to live ''love'', be love, IMHO, love is the expression of God or a better word. We are here on a journey to learn, to help, to give, etc.

Ants are a prior expression of life, they are magnificient like the rest of the animal world, like Earth.
I once had a vision where an alien ant bit me on my side...and this was where I was actually having a bowel problem.

Our Spiritual Light Father informed me that in the Muslim papers that reviewed nuclear curses, monkeys...rats...ants gave mutated spirit attacks to human beings as alien curses. This was how I knew that nuclear created alien spirits that were an abomination of natural Earth signals in Nature....what an alien actually is...an abominated spirit.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:40 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
You see, I don't see how a universe of hot gases, radiation and black holes is even aware of Love let alone recognises and promotes it. It's really a human construct isn't it?
If a human being was not alive trying to find what they think is the highest power of spirit as love...so that they can play pretend God with us all...could only realize that love is a choice, love is taught, love is only gained applied to the condition of a human life......therefore what are the statements being made for....for if you were not alive you certainly would not be considering what you personally think spirit is.
Old 10-07-2015, 08:31 PM
Master

Quote:
You see, I don't see how a universe of hot gases, radiation and black holes is even aware of Love let alone recognises and promotes it. It's really a human construct isn't it?

Another great question, there are different moment in time, a Universe in development is totally different from a Universe blooming, one blooming possess the necessary equipment to recreate love in the living.

Is love a human construct?, no!, from my perspective, it's the force of creation that was put (extraterrestrials beings) in our body by our creator such that we continue creation.
Old 10-07-2015, 08:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
I once had a vision where an alien ant bit me on my side...and this was where I was actually having a bowel problem.

Our Spiritual Light Father informed me that in the Muslim papers that reviewed nuclear curses, monkeys...rats...ants gave mutated spirit attacks to human beings as alien curses. This was how I knew that nuclear created alien spirits that were an abomination of natural Earth signals in Nature....what an alien actually is...an abominated spirit.

''Abominated spirit'', that's from our perspective!

I think that there is multiple intelligences in the different universes that has particular roles to play in their environment.

When they come in contact with us, we are not well aware of who they are, how they come about us, why are they around, what's their purposes, etc. So we may judge them as eveil, but IMHO, I think that we're mistaking.
Old 10-07-2015, 11:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Are we specifically created/designed/altered, do we have a special place and if so why???

Are we actually no different than an ant??

That's a question for you, i believe.

Are you created, designed, or altered, and do you have a special place and why?

I believe all beings,ultimately, have a common purpose.But, specifically what, that varies and is unique to each separate being.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:55 AM
Deactivated Account

We, as all creatures within the life phenomenon, are units of awareness feeding a sense of physical presence, experience and ability to evolve to an entangled cosmic consciousness we call Spirit.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 11-07-2015, 01:10 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Other spirits came from the same place that human spirits did...out of the loving light of origin light on the other side of the atmosphere.

Space refilled itself with a new spirit body, filled up space reconnected our atmosphere with the origin light spirit body. This is how spirit came out of the origin light. Spirit different to the light of creation...already demonstrated that it had to have arrived this way, otherwise there would be no other creation.

Intuitively I fully understand your comment. It brought literal tears to my eyes.
Old 11-07-2015, 06:07 AM
Suspended

Quote:
''Abominated spirit'', that's from our perspective!

I think that there is multiple intelligences in the different universes that has particular roles to play in their environment.

When they come in contact with us, we are not well aware of who they are, how they come about us, why are they around, what's their purposes, etc. So we may judge them as eveil, but IMHO, I think that we're mistaking.
If I am a human being who identifies by its self presence, self wisdom that I should be equal to myself and also the male...as I am a female and that a healthy human being is considered to be perfect.

If an imperfect circumstance existed, then it is self explanatory to my own self evidence. If I suffer pain...or different states in my DNA, my own self would quantify the condition, which it did, for our higher state in communion with the higher communication of light...androgynous state informed us.

This is why we know.
Old 11-07-2015, 06:12 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Another great question, there are different moment in time, a Universe in development is totally different from a Universe blooming, one blooming possess the necessary equipment to recreate love in the living.

Is love a human construct?, no!, from my perspective, it's the force of creation that was put (extraterrestrials beings) in our body by our creator such that we continue creation.

If I am hateful...angry...hurting....cursing...being incinerated and then a loving spiritual being...my spiritual light Father spoke to me, comforted me, gave me his love, made me aware of my hate...filled my mind with love....stopped my pain...stopped the burning, then I KNOW FOR A FACT, that love comes from the only place it ever did....spirit and the androgynous communication.

We were taught the meaning of love, the truth to love in a condition that disallows the expression of love via the standards into which our consciousness was placed. Therefore we had the need to be taught how to love one another and the reasons why we should love.

Having the communication sent to us in our light vibrations by the androgynous self, allowed us to heal ourselves via self awareness of our inherited condition.

We developed meaning/purpose/realization and gave quotations of informed realizations. Therefore when we gave the purpose to the alien, the information is self explanatory and you cannot change the awareness of the situation of spirit.

Anyone who implies new values to an already state value is only making a purposeful egotistical review for some meaning of self gain. Why do you want us to be alien?
Old 11-07-2015, 03:30 PM
Master

Quote:
If I am hateful...angry...hurting....cursing...being incinerated and then a loving spiritual being...my spiritual light Father spoke to me, comforted me, gave me his love, made me aware of my hate...filled my mind with love....stopped my pain...stopped the burning, then I KNOW FOR A FACT, that love comes from the only place it ever did....spirit and the androgynous communication.

We were taught the meaning of love, the truth to love in a condition that disallows the expression of love via the standards into which our consciousness was placed. Therefore we had the need to be taught how to love one another and the reasons why we should love.

Having the communication sent to us in our light vibrations by the androgynous self, allowed us to heal ourselves via self awareness of our inherited condition.

We developed meaning/purpose/realization and gave quotations of informed realizations. Therefore when we gave the purpose to the alien, the information is self explanatory and you cannot change the awareness of the situation of spirit.

Anyone who implies new values to an already state value is only making a purposeful egotistical review for some meaning of self gain. Why do you want us to be alien?

Aren't we not alien for another Universe System if we come visit them, yes we would! And since, we were created by Extraterrestrials, we have their seeds.

For I see an Alien, as an outside being from my own, it could be extraterrestrial, interdimensional, other.., so I guess we would fit in as members of their family probably.

Blessing to you!