Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 29-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Pathfinder
Personal Remote Influence/Seduction Success Story

Please excuse me if my posts become redundant, I tend to forget what topics I have talked about. I do have a success story on Remote Influence/Seduction. First a little background. I follow a band on tour that has gained popularity and as a fan I have met the members several times. during this I developed feelings for the lead guitarist and unfortunately found out he had been in a relationship, not long term but he is dating someone. I learned about RI/RS back in November and began experimenting on this individual. I did this from November- February. Feb 22 my friends and I found out this guitarist would be in NYC so we decided to go to the area he has been known to frequent. We meet him, get autographs etc and I start small talk about UFOs because he has a fascination with them. While I am speaking to him, he starts to rub the small of my back and pats it as we parted ways. I think nothing of it because he did the same with the friend I was with. My friends and I decide to eat lunch at a nearby cafe. As we enter, I notice he is sitting there eating lunch with his girlfriend. He seemed uninterested in her and when they talked they seemed to argue. We are sat in an area opposite to him and in a position where, if he were to look at us, he would have to completely turn his chair around. Well he did that. He simply could not stop turning around to look at us. At first I was uncomfortable because I didn't want him to think we were following him around all day even though this encounter was purely a "right place at the right time" situation. The girlfriend gets up to use the ladies' room and he is left at the table alone playing on his phone. I thought I would try to do RI/RS right there at the table so I prepared by breathing and fiddling around my salad. That didn't last long. I felt someone staring at me which made it impossible to continue and I look up. He wasn't just staring, he was WATCHING me with a smile on his face. I quickly tried to cover it up by looking out the window and around the room and once I got back to looking at him he was on his phone again and looked up quickly with the smile on his face. When the girlfriend returned the smile completely vanished and went to kind of a look of annoyance. Here and there he would glance over and she would get mad at him and shot me a nasty look trying to play it off by the old "digging in my purse" trick lol. We were placed directly by the door and as they left he quickly looked at my plate to see what I got for lunch with the smile on his face. I got this vibe from him that would be best described as "I care about you" I don't believe in coincidences. This encounter was definitely some kind of manifestation to show the fruits of my labors thus far. I have been using this technique to draw him to me romantically. I have not seen him since but continue the RS/RI and it's been easier, the visualizations become more vivid and I sense his presence more often. I am grateful for a person like him in my life in general because he has given me something to go to. Music is a very powerful thing as well. I am excited for more days like this