Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 21-05-2011, 07:43 AM
3dnow

I am not sure if this is the case but it may you talking in the background without noticing it. To check this possibility, you can focus on the voice and stop thinking completely for a while. See if the voice stops with you.

Secondly, your OP was a little bit hateful, if it is really telepathy this may make things worse.

3dnow
Old 21-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Master
I have schizophrenia and it was my doorway to an Awakening, I would never have it any other way.
Old 21-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
I am not sure if this is the case but it may you talking in the background without noticing it. To check this possibility, you can focus on the voice and stop thinking completely for a while. See if the voice stops with you.

Secondly, your OP was a little bit hateful, if it is really telepathy this may make things worse.

3dnow

the Op reads to me that Osprey is hearing a lot more than one voice at a time and they aren't happy happy joy joy thoughts, more like static with punctuations of louder exclaimations of negativity. i experienced the same thing. it's enough to make ya nuts.

and it's hard to keep positive nice nice emotions and thoughts when ones psyche is being inudated with banal hateful stuff. at least Osprey understands that most of what he's hearing/feeling isn't originating with him. it took me awhile to figure that out. when my natural shields crashed and all that nastiness was running through my head unbidden and unprovoked i was thinking i must be very evil indeed.
Old 21-05-2011, 04:05 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
the Op reads to me that Osprey is hearing a lot more than one voice at a time and they aren't happy happy joy joy thoughts, more like static with punctuations of louder exclaimations of negativity. i experienced the same thing. it's enough to make ya nuts.

and it's hard to keep positive nice nice emotions and thoughts when ones psyche is being inudated with banal hateful stuff. at least Osprey understands that most of what he's hearing/feeling isn't originating with him. it took me awhile to figure that out. when my natural shields crashed and all that nastiness was running through my head unbidden and unprovoked i was thinking i must be very evil indeed.

Hi IQ I am also hearing lots of things.. But I realized that it is mostly I hear my own thoughts coming from distance with someone else's voice.
But sometimes it is really someone else. The problem is that, like you say, these voices make you nuts and you become paranoid of them you start hearing your own thoughts. At least in my case, this is it. I am not saying it is the same for you and Osprey.

As for its hardness I really guess there is no other option than forgiveness. I mean for us. But I tell them to shut up (this has nothing to do with unforgiveness) and they stop.

3dnow
Old 21-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi IQ I am also hearing lots of things.. But I realized that it is mostly I hear my own thoughts coming from distance with someone else's voice.

okay but those other voices are Self aspects and those self aspects have thoughts and lives of their own for which you not responsible.

But sometimes it is really someone else.

that's the tricky part. isn't it? discerning which vibration is your own and which are originating from someOne else. this isn't easy since we're all One in a literal spiritual sense and individual character harmonics can overlap, intertwine and otherwise become confused with each other. i'm continuously adjusting my affinity filters so to include and exclude vibrations according to my personal purity concepts.

The problem is that, like you say, these voices make you nuts and you become paranoid of them you start hearing your own thoughts. At least in my case, this is it. I am not saying it is the same for you and Osprey.

right. you start yacking to yourself describing and trying to explain to yourself what's going on. that's the time to shut up and be silent and take note of your own signiture. you'll be the vibe that isn't making a bunch of noise. with this knowledge you can set up and fine tune your filters. whatever doesn't harmonize with your vibe doesn't get in.

As for its hardness I really guess there is no other option than forgiveness. I mean for us. But I tell them to shut up (this has nothing to do with unforgiveness) and they stop.

ah! if they'll shut up on your demand then there's a mutual vibrational exchange. your troublesome self aspects can hear you and are aware of you or they wouldn't shut up on your command. what Osprey appears to be presently dealing with is the general unconscious babble of the people around him.

3dnow

i don't know about "forgiveness". for me ... any vibrational signiture who doesn't make it through my filters is just none of my business. i have to take care of mySelf, mySelf being those souls to whom i am most closely connected, my Soul Family, my beloved gestalt. each of Us in Our gestalt has the responsibility to keep Our collective head space free of debris. Our affinity filters are all tuned to the same frequencies. if any One of Us adjusts their filters that adjustment is made accordingly throughout Our entire matrix. We trust OurSelves that much.
Old 21-05-2011, 04:52 PM
3dnow

hi IQ,

what is a vibrational signature? what is a filter?

thx,

3dnow
Old 21-05-2011, 05:00 PM
3dnow

ah! if they'll shut up on your demand then there's a mutual vibrational exchange. your troublesome self aspects can hear you and are aware of you or they wouldn't shut up. what Osprey appears to be presently dealing with is general unconscious babble.

I have a different theory. If I give them authority they talk because my mind goes there (it is me talking) because I gave something there some authority. When I tell them to stop my mind has authority and forgets what's there because there is no more fear (there is actually nothing -most of the cases-).

I don't know what OSprey thinks.

3dnow
Old 21-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
ah! if they'll shut up on your demand then there's a mutual vibrational exchange. your troublesome self aspects can hear you and are aware of you or they wouldn't shut up. what Osprey appears to be presently dealing with is general unconscious babble.

I have a different theory. If I give them authority they talk because my mind goes there (it is me talking) because I gave something there some authority. When I tell them to stop my mind has authority and forgets what's there because there is no more fear (there is actually nothing -most of the cases-).

I don't know what OSprey thinks.

3dnow

well, yeah. if there's a MUTUAL exchange then you're giving them permission to yack it up in your head space. perhaps you enjoy the oppertunity to be in a position of authority that their presense in your skull provides. **shrug**

personally and collectively i/We don't have the time or patience for such head games. We have an agenda and a timeframe in which to carry it out. Our physicalities on this planet won't last forever.
Old 21-05-2011, 05:31 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
well, yeah. if there's a MUTUAL exchange then you're giving them permission to yack it up in your head space. perhaps you enjoy the oppertunity to be in a position of authority that their presense in your skull provides. **shrug**

personally and collectively i/We don't have the time or patience for such head games. We have an agenda and a timeframe in which to carry it out. Our physicalities on this planet won't last forever.

lol what?

Anyway I hope this helps the OP, who knows.
Old 21-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
hi IQ,

what is a vibrational signature? what is a filter?

thx,

3dnow

hmmm how do i explain it? well, a vibrational signiture is the "sound" from which each personality is manifested/created. One's vibrational signiture is an eternal constant, a variation of the First Sound that enunciated "I AM" upon awakening conscious in Nothingness. you'll have to intuit my meaning because it's not something that can be accurately conveyed with words.

filters ... a mental construct through which vibration is passed to remove impurities.