Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-01-2017, 10:19 PM
Guide

Shaddow men

Hi all

Im wondering if anyone had experienced shaddow people before?

About a year and a half ago I moved to a new house and for about a month I would regularly see shaddow people running past my windows outside towards my front door. Was always in daylight. Have never seen them in the house.

I have heard some theories on them but was wondering what people's thoughts here were.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:15 AM
Master

I have never seen one. Some of the ideas are, left over energy from once living people, the soul of once living people, beings from other dimensions , human created thought forms.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:14 AM
Suspended
Guide

I've heard first account stories about shadow people ...
Some said they were mischievous in getting people to chase after them ...
Others said they seemed like they just wanted to see what the living were doing ...
In the end, the sound like they were harmless & didn't want to be seen ...
Old 23-01-2017, 03:29 AM
Pathfinder
Hello

I'm kind of thinking perhaps you were actually "tuning in to" or "seeing"
some sort of spirit, and not exactly a "Shadow Person". I have experienced Shadow People quite often, and its a very unsettling and frightening experience. Usually "they" manifest inside of a dark room, and appear darker than the natural darkness of the room. It seems they "radiate" an energy that causes a fear reaction, and they like to pop up at the foot of your bed while you are dozing off or just waking up... In all my experiences with them, they have never "touched me" or communicated with me, they simply appeared and caused an unnatural fear. After many years of noticing they never touched me, I got it in my head that perhaps they could not, or were not allowed to touch us? I put this to the test one night, by launching myself out of bed straight at the "Shadow Man" at the foot of my bed (no I was not brave, just fed up) to my surprise I "heard" the thing shriek in my head, and I felt "its" fear for once. The Shadow man immediately disappeared and has not been back for years now. I am pretty sure after that, that they can not "read our minds" but are good at guessing how we will react. Also from personal experience, light dispels them immediately,
smudging with sage, crystals, and envisioning white light had no effect on them at all.
Old 23-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Master

Seed of light . I think you are describing what are known as elementals or astral critters. I don't think you get rid of them, but I don't think they really do any thing. Some people just see them.
Old 21-02-2017, 09:35 AM
Pathfinder

Hello,

This post got my attention since I've also experienced seen shawdow men a long time ago and yes it was between sleep or right after waking up when the vision is not clear by the foot of my bed or next to it just looking at me. The last time I seen one was through a picture I took. It's clearly there but I did not see it till viewing the pictures I took.The timing of the picture makes sense since it was about three in the morning between night and day on a cloudy day. Inbetween visible and dark. I think people could see them when the vision is blurred. In between the clearing of the eyes when falling asleep or waking up. It's like they like to confuse the eye sight so you think you question yourself if you really seen or not.
Old 25-02-2017, 10:57 PM
Deactivated Account
I have experienced shadow men as well. He was very frightening. Everyone in my family, my atheist ex-husband, my children and myself would see him in our home. He was very tall and had a wide brim Stetson hat. When my ex-husband moved out I would see him walking on our porch. I hung a curtain up to block the window on the front door so as not to see him any longer and continue to be frightened of him. He then began to stomp on the porch as if kicking snow from his shoes. I needed to sage my house and my property, then use holy wood to smudge. I then created a crystal grid and told him he was not allowed in my home. I hadn't seen him or heard him knocking after this, however you could still feel him watching. I honestly have no idea what he wanted. I felt as if he enjoyed the fear response from my family.
Old 26-02-2017, 03:03 PM
Master

That trans state between sleep and awake is interesting , but I would not trust any experecce .
Old 28-02-2017, 07:30 AM
Pathfinder
I often see shadow people in my peripheral vision, usually as they go from one room to another or into a hallway. If I turn to look straight at them they disappear.
Old 28-02-2017, 10:37 PM
Administrator
Hello

Here are my thoughts on them, I have worked on clearing them from places and I have seen things I can not explain.

Shadow people are paranormal shadow-like creatures that people usually see in their peripheral vision. Reports suggest that they do not appear to reflect light and that their appearance is essentially a silhouette in black. It’s noted that they do not normally have features beyond an outline for a from. This form usually is in the shape that would be thought on as human. Some at times note that there are general features like eye sockets and a nose feature.

Are shadow people, or shadow beings, to be linked with ghost sightings, some may note similarities and many paranormal experts consider ghost and shadow people one and the same. I do not feel that be the case. Working with Spirits (Ghosts) one is dealing with a clearly HUMAN, with all that made that spirit a physical and living being at one time. However, other experts disagree and claim that shadow people are a separate phenomenon from ghosts for a variety of reasons. The main reason is how a Shadow Being moves, it’s quick and almost with a bounce. It is not like Ghost which is more a floating or flowing motions. When one see’s a Ghost it’s a full on eye contact view….Shadow Beings it’s very much a corner of the eye sighting. Shadow Beings usually are seen to be solid where a Ghost is more translucent in form.

They do not seem to reflect light has led some to theorize that they are from an alternate universe with different laws of physics or perhaps they are caught in a trap between two physical universes.

Lynn