Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 03-01-2017, 05:33 AM
Ascender

I don't think that there is much that I can add to the previous posts.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:01 AM
Master
If there has to be one that needs to be picked, then either Buddhism or Taoism, even those aren't really religions.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorStrange
If there has to be one that needs to be picked, then either Buddhism or Taoism, even those aren't really religions.
I vote #2. Believing in that which involves nothing that requires believing. Following the tenets of that which has none. The religion of no belief. What a relief!
Old 08-01-2017, 01:17 AM
Newbie ;)

I feel dependence on religion is a symptom of lack of self-worth. If we're to feel and know our infinite and eternal value we would be much healthier and more free.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:10 PM
Master
Why are we here ? Though WE may have forgotten Who we, and each other are, we are yet Sons and Daughters of the Most High. As such, we could only, and always, be: "Beloved of our Creator", never coerced or forsaken by our Creator.

The most sacred homage to the Truth of that Love that you can offer is to honor the I AM within yourself by loving the I AM Who is equally omnipresent within ALL your Brothers and Sisters throughout the Earth....

THAT IS WORSHIP worthy of a Creator who lovingly created us ALL out of His Own Perfect Divine pattern; Who includes us ALL within Himself; and Who loves each one of us as Himself...

...and which requires no ritual or ceremony OR religion whatsoever; just a loving heart willing to do so...

That's why all you need is love. Love is all you need. Knight is right!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 09-01-2017, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
That's why all you need is love. Love is all you need.
Is that you Paul? Or maybe Ringo? Assuming of course internet doesn't exist in the spiritual realms, otherwise maybe...
Old 10-01-2017, 12:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Is that you Paul? Or maybe Ringo? Assuming of course internet doesn't exist in the spiritual realms, otherwise maybe...

Baile,

I think those guys were definitely on to something, even pre-internet!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 20-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg
Old 22-01-2017, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun

Davidsun,

I remember seeing this video when it first came out years ago. Strange, that it had not occured to me until today, upon seeing it again...to wonder what, if anything, the singer may have found after "losing his religion".

Perhaps, afterwards, he found out why whoever he thought he heard laughing, did so....and then happily joined in.

“And here is a doctrine at which you will laugh. It seems to me, Govinda, that love is the most important thing in the world.”
― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/4840290-siddhartha
Old 22-01-2017, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
“And here is a doctrine at which you will laugh. It seems to me, Govinda, that love is the most important thing in the world.”
― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha
to Hermann's genie's revelation(s), guthrio!

The genie in me chimes in with: Love-n-Joy-wave-ism (analogous to electric-n-magnetic-wave-ism) is the essenceial energy of everything!