Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 31-08-2016, 02:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Attached/Disguised Entities

So, entities can attach themselves to our auric field, as I understand it. What I am wondering is if there are entities that can hide from even very experienced shaman, healers, mediums et cetera.

It makes sense to me that a parasitic, or even malevolent entity would do everything they can in order to avoid detection. Anyway, I've been told there is something attached to me and I have also been told that my auric field is clean. About 5 or 6 years ago, out of morbid and foolish curiosity, I opened myself up to anything that might have wished to make contact after I closed my chakras during meditation. Something appeared in my room instantly and it was not nice. A dark shadow appeared by my door, I became paralyzed. It disappeared and reappeared above me with it's face to mine and it's hand, or whatever, over my throat. I heard "You're mine" in my mind aside from the only thought I could muster, "I'm dying." I'm not sure how but I shook out of it and have never seen that entity again.

Is it possible that because I allowed it, the thing attached itself and is undetectable? A friend of mine who is a medium told me once during a reading that there was something perched on my shoulders. She said it's claws were digging into me. Supposedly, it suddenly moved across the room and she saw it take the form of her best friend who was across the country and doing very poorly because of drug addiction. I hate to self-diagnose but I have not been able to shake the feeling that something is always there.
I just want to know if it's possible that there is an entity of some kind and if so, could it hide from a healer? Thanks!
Old 02-09-2016, 11:02 AM
Master
As our personal energy vibration rises, so do the methods used by attached entities to stay disguised/hidden from us. It also depends upon our level of awareness. A shaman can have an attachment for years and not know it, but one day they will see it as 'something else' and not 'part of who they are'.

It gets difficult sometimes to separate those emotions and experiences that come 'from us' and 'not from us' and it's so easy to put any form of negativity whatsoever down to attachment/possession when it's just ourselves reacting to a situation we do not like, or something happening as a direct result of something we did ages ago but forgot about it and it just now comes to fruition - like karma on speed.

I have also been attacked by my own thought-form tulpas in physical manifest - once only (similar to what you went through) and I was totally shocked, upset and disorientated...yeah, for all of one day - until I realised what it was and the whole reason behind it - an issue of unresolved guilt, so when that cleared up, it vanished and never returned.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:19 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman

Is it possible that because I allowed it, the thing attached itself and is undetectable?
In my experience, yes absolutely. An intelligent entity can 'cloak' itself from others seeing it. In my experience, I mistakenly welcomed a parasitic entity into me and it was not detected by both: 1) a very spiritually advanced woman (with high-level skills) who I was working with at the time, and 2) a very experienced psychic.

In your case, you not only "allowed" it in, you invited it in to reside with you. Therefore, it requires that you break the invitation first (similar to a legal contract) before it can be cast out.

I notice some similarities between our experiences, so I wanted to provide the following post regarding my own experience. I hope it proves useful.

Removing / Casting Out a 'Negative' Entity - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=82494
Old 08-09-2016, 11:16 PM
Master

It depends on the healer how well they can pick up on these as these beings will often try to hide themselves and can have many tactics to do that. It would be easier though to spot something if one knows what one is looking for and hence can seek it.. time and space doesnt matter then.

eg I felt like I was being affected by an entity in me and a psychic friend at the time then offered to take a look. She found it within an actual forest "within me", it was sitting on the ground with its back to a tree taking a nap (our energy can be opening up like to other worlds).

It was a shadow person and my friend took her sword and killed it.

I know this sounds crazy like whole places residing within us but she certainly did get rid of it. When she killed the being, I immediately had all this yuck energy suddenly free up from me and start coming off of in in like handfuls, just falling out of me. My energy also felt like it went peaceful, before that my energy was like all squirming due to the contamination of this other being.

Then other beings may be more on the surface.. eg if they are in the outer energy layers I can sometimes find them (I do not have the ability though to go finding entities in other words within me).