Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 12-08-2016, 09:34 AM
Ascender

Have Been Experiencing Bad Luck, Haunted?

Hello.

As of late, I have realized that I have somewhat of a bad luck streak, so to speak. Might it be possible that I am haunted by bad/negative spirits that cause these bad lucks to manifest?

It's not that I am expecting bad luck or bad things to happen, quite the contrary. I expect things will happen in the most positive way yet reality begs to differ.

Oh, and I have trouble relaying what I am thinking. As if someone is holding my tounge.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:36 AM
Master
i'm keen to look on your recent experiences as a sort of "resistance training".
if you can maintain a positive outlook on life, despite the seeming setbacks,
you'll become strengthened in your resolve. as you have more "bad luck"
experiences, you'll become less satisfied with relying on luck at all... you'll
become more adept at recognizing yourself as causing the circumstances
that occur (perhaps through serendipity, or "magically").
likewise, the difficulties in communication will tend to make your efforts
more focused, and less easily misconstrued (i believe).
a paradigm shift in earthly manifestation, where the energies of the universe
lend themselves to supporting your desires rather than opposing them
(which has been commonplace for centuries) is underway [as i understand it],
so this final rush of "bad luck" energy may be to your benefit.
[it feels so good when it stops!]
Old 12-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Experiencer
It could be a lingering negative entity, they can start instigating problems if they get too much energy food.
The question would be: how positive an environment is your home, and is there anything else going on paranormally? Typically, if a home has alot of negativity - like from housing people who are abusive, depressed, angry, stressed - it attracts the entities who come to clean away negativity. Normally they would eat what they found and move on to the next area, but if they find a lot of it they can start trying to ensure a consistent food supply by doing things that cause negativity to occur. Nightmares, bad luck, a presence that is scary to be around, etc. In that case, I would assume you do have one.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 14-08-2016, 08:59 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i'm keen to look on your recent experiences as a sort of "resistance training".
if you can maintain a positive outlook on life, despite the seeming setbacks,
you'll become strengthened in your resolve. as you have more "bad luck"
experiences, you'll become less satisfied with relying on luck at all... you'll
become more adept at recognizing yourself as causing the circumstances
that occur (perhaps through serendipity, or "magically").
likewise, the difficulties in communication will tend to make your efforts
more focused, and less easily misconstrued (i believe).
a paradigm shift in earthly manifestation, where the energies of the universe
lend themselves to supporting your desires rather than opposing them
(which has been commonplace for centuries) is underway [as i understand it],
so this final rush of "bad luck" energy may be to your benefit.
[it feels so good when it stops!]

So you're merely saying that these bad lucks I've been facing lately; be it in relationships, career, or other areas in my life are just obstacles? They seem to be very harsh. I feel VERY useless as a result of these obstacles, especially relationships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
It could be a lingering negative entity, they can start instigating problems if they get too much energy food.
The question would be: how positive an environment is your home, and is there anything else going on paranormally? Typically, if a home has alot of negativity - like from housing people who are abusive, depressed, angry, stressed - it attracts the entities who come to clean away negativity. Normally they would eat what they found and move on to the next area, but if they find a lot of it they can start trying to ensure a consistent food supply by doing things that cause negativity to occur. Nightmares, bad luck, a presence that is scary to be around, etc. In that case, I would assume you do have one.

I'm fairly certain my apartment is very positive. My stepfather is a pastor and he reeks of positive vibes. But there are weird instances concerning my room door. Sometimes it would just creak open..
Old 15-08-2016, 06:04 AM
Experiencer
Is it possible whatver it is is attaching itself to you? You mentioned your stepfather's alignment and positivity, but not your own.
It's also possible it's just a traditional human spirit causing mishief to get attention. If the house is old or has a particularly.... eventful history, it can inspire spirits to take up occupancy or not want to leave. Horace does make a good point that there are times when a string of bad events occurs as obstacles. I notice this especially happens right after someone decides to change something major about them; someone who struggles with anger may decide they want to become more patient, and they'll experience a series of events that challenge their ability to be calm. Or someone who decides to overcome anxiety will experience events that threaten to set them on a panic attack. It seems to be the universe's way of helping the person accomplish what they want by giving them the opportunities to practice their new chosen way of being, it just gets a bit overzealous.

What leads me to believe it isn't an obstacle alone is the bit about the door, however. Are there any times it seems to happen; like after an emotional exchange, a hard day, or certain types of weather?
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."