Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 02-05-2016, 09:11 PM
Administrator
For me religion is in most part about control just like Thunder Bow has said.what he says is correct there is good and bad in every one.you follow yours and everyone else follow their own.doesnt say that what i believe will suit you and vice versa.

Namaste
Old 02-05-2016, 10:46 PM
Suspended
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
...Binagagha'... Haadee'...

Perhaps you will add the translation of these words to the Navajo/English dictionary: https://en.glosbe.com/nv/en/Binagagha
Old 02-05-2016, 11:31 PM
Suspended
You know why? It is because there is no Dine' word for "Religion"
Old 03-05-2016, 12:49 AM
Suspended
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy
Nizhónígo ałhééhosiilzįįd Thunder Bow. A great witch has many followers.
Quote:
I am not a adilgashii. Binagagha' is all about control. You are proving it by your simple judgment of me. For judgment is all about control and punishment. Haadee'?

Oh, you thought I called you a 'witch' when I referred to religious figure-heads.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:00 AM
Master
Quote:
You are proving it by your simple judgment of me.
Thus you are misjudging me.
No Thunder Bow, we're simply trying to converse and have a dialogue. But apparently you see peoples' comments as criticism. I assume that's your round-about way of saying you're not interested in a conversation. So fine, forget it, goodness.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:29 AM
Suspended
Knower

I wondered what Native Americans have in common with Ireland besides Ire, until I realized that the timezone here is more in line with Greenland.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Suspended
Knower

Or Iceland.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
No Thunder Bow, we're simply trying to converse and have a dialogue. But apparently you see peoples' comments as criticism. I assume that's your round-about way of saying you're not interested in a conversation. So fine, forget it, goodness.

I do not understand what you are trying to say here. Can you back this up with some facts? Give me some examples.

However I suggest leaving the "YOU" out of the conversation. There is no need to post what you personally, think what another members intent is, or how they personally look at others posts. You do not know me. If you really want to know me, then please PM me.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Suspended
Navajo language has an oral tradition, this trying to write it leads to much confusion. Thus some typed words are impossible to read. I am in the Mountain time zone, thus you are about 7 t0 8 hrs. ahead of me. Here is a video I made about my people, so you can know us better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl_hmthYolQ
Old 03-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Master
Quote:
I do not understand what you are trying to say here. Can you back this up with some facts? Give me some examples.
Huh? Read your own replies to us if you want examples. You accused one person of judging you, then you accused me of misjudging you. You react as if people are criticizing you. But nobody is doing anything to you. It's called having a conversation and exchange of ideas.