Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 21-11-2015, 10:29 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
The 7th Chakra opens of its own accord ...... this one opens when the 8th TELLS It too!

All personal desire has to be cast aside for this one too open ...... even the desire to do good. INTENTION focused and held in "The DIVINE WILL be done in me" is the quickened way for the 8th to call the 7th to open.

I thought the attunement opened it a bit...

my question was really about how some teachers don't talk about the 7th chakra opening as necessary in the attunement and how others do...why the discrepancy?

But I didn't know about 8 chakras, and even up to 12? 8-12 are above the body?
I've read up a bit since.

Thanks!
Old 25-11-2015, 02:35 AM
Knower
Well yes, I believe the simple act of attunement would open the Crown, whether the teacher talks about it or not - he/she isn't really responsible for opening your chakras but the mere act of attunement will start the process ...but as I said - we each must attend to our own chakras...and we also must remain grounded ... I don't know why some teachers discuss the Crown opening and some don't, maybe the same reason some teachers don't emphasize meditation ... but, it really is an ongoing process. When I was attuned to level 1, the first time I gave Reiki to another person - I felt a sharp pain at the top of my head & it remained for several hours. I am sure this was my Crown working(opening further) ...so it most likely doesn't happen all at once, IDK.

True - there are many chakras; we have higher spiritual chakras, deeper earth chakras and many lesser chakras all about our body ...as your spirituality grows - your chakras will come into it (again - I emphasize meditation) ...don't stress about it, it will happen!
Old 25-11-2015, 04:42 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks silverspice! I suppose it's part of the process. She did touch the top of my head..but denied opening the chakra...or I misunderstood something. There are specific sahasrara exercises in the 2nd or 3rd level degree...in the course description. Maybe she meant what she said! lol

By the way do you have distant attunements practitioners names that you trust?

At the school where I went it's not before next year. I'd like to begin now, even if I were to retake it next year- in person.

You can pm me the info if you like. :)
Old 25-11-2015, 01:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don63
...By the way do you have distant attunements practitioners names that you trust?

At the school where I went it's not before next year. I'd like to begin now, even if I were to retake it next year- in person.

You can pm me the info if you like. :)

sent pm ...wishing you the best!