Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-05-2015, 01:11 PM
Knower

Anyone here channel Pleiadians?

I've been receiving some pretty crazy information through my pendulum, and i need someone to channel Pleiadians to see if some or all of this information is true.

Can anybody do this for me?
Old 23-05-2015, 01:38 PM
Deactivated Account

I channelled them this morning, here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=86209

I'm still new to this though so I'm not sure I can confirm. What information have you been getting?
Old 23-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Knower

I have gleaned from the pendulum that apparently i am the father to about 50 Pleiadians, i am married to 11 beings, including Pleija, the sister of Semjase, and also Katara. I have an IQ of over 2000, and i have taught many different beings.

It has been confirmed that my soul is Pleiadian, and i am visited here on Earth by many different beings. But i just wonder if i am being duped by these beings or by myself?
Old 23-05-2015, 01:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Hmm.... well from what I know of the larger ET community I wouldn't say being the father to that many children or being married to that many beings is too strange. At least if your soul is naturally more open to it, some are and some aren't. Also considering ET lifespans are much longer than our own and we also have different soul aspects in different places at once they could be included too. It's hard to say, it's a subjective thing.

Does it feel right? If it doesn't then it might not be right. And the higher IQ does make sense too since they are way more advanced than us.

I would say that it could be true, but there also may be mental distortions as the messages have to pass through our subconscious mind first for translation. So the information might not be as clear if you have blockages, ect.
Old 23-05-2015, 02:06 PM
Knower

To be honest, it doesn't feel right, but i do suffer with clinical depression, so that could be affecting my judgement.
Old 23-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Ok I decided to have a go channelling info for you, I am not an expert but this is what I got through:

Am I able to ask information on others that they desire?
Yes you can do that we are here for you in this manner.

Okay about vegan vincent, is the information true?
Yes the information is true, what he is connecting to, he has Pleiadian DNA and heritage his soul is Pleiadian with us, we are one, his family is large and extensive and he is known for having fun with them all, all his brothers and sisters he loves them dearly and he can go on like this forever.

What about the IQ of 2000?
This IQ is not correct we do not use such a system here on Pleiades but if you desire you can understand this way but it is limiting and not very useful to us.

Ok any advice you have to give him?
The advice we would give is to go with your instincts and not doubt yourself so much you have a habit of doing this and it's not healthy .

That was all I got :) It might not be the most accurate thing in the world, I'm still at the stage where things tend to be relayed in general terms rather than specific details.

Let me know what you think.
Old 23-05-2015, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Ok I decided to have a go channelling info for you, I am not an expert but this is what I got through:

Yes the information is true, what he is connecting to, he has Pleiadian DNA and heritage his soul is Pleiadian with us, we are one, his family is large and extensive and he is known for having fun with them all, all his brothers and sisters he loves them dearly and he can go on like this forever.

This IQ is not correct we do not use such a system here on Pleiades but if you desire you can understand this way but it is limiting and not very useful to us.

The advice we would give is to go with your instincts and not doubt yourself so much you have a habit of doing this and it's not healthy .

That was all I got :) It might not be the most accurate thing in the world, I'm still at the stage where things tend to be relayed in general terms rather than specific details.

Hi,

Not that it matters what I think or sense, which is that this information as quite accurate.

The goal is, in my view, authentic self empowerment. For that reality to surface, we need to invest in the likely hood that our impressions are valid in some or every way.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-05-2015, 08:36 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden

Well it certainly helps! It has put a spring in my step on this day. Thanks for taking the time.

Shortly after meditating, i used my pendulum to ask if any Pleiadians were present with me, and Pleija responded, and i received a very strong swing for yes whilst relaying the information that you had posted.

Is Pleija one of the Pleiadians that you channel? I did ask her, and again got a very strong swing for yes.
Old 23-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Deactivated Account

I have no idea who Pleija is but I asked and this is what I got:

Is Pleija one of the Pleiadians that I channel as he said?
Yes we are here with you, Pleija is one of us and she helps out in every possible way, you are special to her, an initiate of her level, she looks over you and watches you.

Interesting! Do you have any articles on her? Is she one that people regularly channel?
Old 23-05-2015, 09:07 PM
Knower

There seems to be very little about her on the internet. The only scant information that i have read about her has been via Billy Meier, who apparently has met her.

Her name is pronounced Play-Ya.

Do you think you also have a Pleiadian soul?