Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 23-10-2014, 06:27 AM
jjcg728

Accesing the future and the past by accessing information.

I think it is possible to go to the future and past by imprinting information and using your thought process itself as the portal to inverse yourself.
Old 28-10-2014, 12:50 AM
lil

Are not future and past just imagination of a timeline?
Old 28-10-2014, 01:00 AM
Gracey

what would you be imprinting this information on?
Old 01-11-2014, 11:56 PM
lil

There is today.
We cannot change past.
Who knows about future?
Old 02-11-2014, 12:39 AM
Napoleon

That's an adequate description of what I do... For me the access point consists of co-ordinates in 6 dimensional space with my perspective based on a triangle consisting of different "Segments" - 1 segment represents my link to the past... 2nd segment is the duration of my current existence and the 3rd is the means of transcribing or imprinting a pattern that will exist into the distant future... The better the resolution, duration & amount of data available will limit the quality of the information... Once you've got this construct available, then you can access the information. I constructed a "device" to receive and transform and amplify the Subtle Energies on a Very Long Term Basis... of course my experiment took on a life of It's own in developing the proper interface... The Real Difficulties arise when we have to expand the Future into 12 dimensions due to Free Will Factors and Multiple Timelines... I've got mine setup to keep me advised about 1 year ahead for most things... 3 years for others and then 10 & 20 years out tend to give me enough info to operate effectively... Being Omniscient is Largely Boring... The idea is to simply do what the NSA does does... get access to everything and develop the means to sort it out in various useful ways... This was always the Art of Divination... Various practices & mental constructs to access information in many different formats... In practice... you can really use anything to get something... Psychometry accesses objects for memories... That's basically what we're talking about...
Old 04-11-2014, 07:01 PM
Guide

I think that for those who are experienced in astral travel is easy to access the future or the past.
Old 06-11-2014, 02:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil
There is today.
We cannot change past.
Who knows about future?
Dejavu...the feeling that this has happened before, has been experienced in the past. If I come to this moment in time and it is a dejavu experience, would that not mean that I had went back in time to change something,..just not remember what the something was that changed? But..it has changed.
Old 18-05-2015, 02:37 AM
Master
How do u astro travel forward
I've done it for past
Old 18-05-2015, 05:42 AM
Experiencer
Can any astral time traveller tell us what sort of boat St. David used when he founded Glastonbury, please.

And can any astral time traveller tell me (privately please) the numbers for this week's lottery? I promise to use the proceeds for good deeds.

Thank you in advance.
Old 19-05-2015, 01:49 AM
Experiencer
DaiBach,

You don't really need to astro-travel to access information about past or future. With open psychic senses, you can do it without astro-travelling. Unless of course astro-travelling is your forte.

About getting future lottery numbers, I don't think that's possible. It would create chaos in the world if it was free access to any kind information about the future. Some insights about the future is available but not all. That's what I think.

Boson