Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Master
Wow Crystal canuck, that's a really gorgeous specimen of a polychrome jasper you have! I'm sure it complements the other crystals you have in your collection.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 25-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Master
I have a little rough Pink Tourmaline pendant on it's way, and I can't wait for it to arrive :)
Old 28-07-2017, 01:49 AM
Experiencer
Today I received that large ocean Jasper I posted a page or two back. ( or polychrome jasper ) It only took 3 days from China ! And it would have only taken 2 but I was not home yesterday.

I know I have always said I don't feel anything metaphysical from the stones, but this one seems to radiate warmth and love. It's kind of weird, I almost get the impression it wants to be part of our family. I have never felt anything from a crystal before. As you know, I have always stated they are just art and décor pieces to me. I have lots of other large crystals and they are just beautiful stones, but this one seems alive. Probably I am just being silly and letting my admiration for it's beauty get the best of me

Last edited by Crystal canuck : 28-07-2017 at 05:14 AM.
Old 28-07-2017, 06:32 PM
Experiencer
I have a feeling you arent being silly at all, I'm not surprised you are picking that up from it.

Just try sitting with it and perhaps try putting the ideas that you are being silly out of your head, at least as much as you can. Tell it how beautiful or pretty it is and how much you welcome it into your home. I know its hard because I know how corny I felt when I first started with this-I kept thinking "I'm talking to a stone" but you may really be blessed to get some unexpected results from this lovely crystal.

I does really radiate, I think thats part of the beauty that you are seeing is how it radiates aliveness-not only the physical.

I hope you give it a try!
Old 28-07-2017, 06:44 PM
Experiencer
I got this labradorite earlier in the week on my crystal buying spree. I got the light to hit it pretty nicely on both sides:

I love the stone though it oddly reminds me of dragon eyes, or alien eyes lol I don't know why.
Old 28-07-2017, 09:55 PM
Deactivated Account

^ Ohh I like it, Aquamarine.... I always wanted to own a lab, got some on my wish list

I am getting very close to closing in on sale on a large polished green malachite. It's round, almost heart shape but not exactly. I am so excited.. I've totally fallen in love with Malachite, I found it's associated with Capricorn/Scorpio, darker and heavier in tone, but radiant to my eyes/senses
Old 29-07-2017, 01:41 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine
I have a feeling you arent being silly at all, I'm not surprised you are picking that up from it.

Just try sitting with it and perhaps try putting the ideas that you are being silly out of your head, at least as much as you can. Tell it how beautiful or pretty it is and how much you welcome it into your home. I know its hard because I know how corny I felt when I first started with this-I kept thinking "I'm talking to a stone" but you may really be blessed to get some unexpected results from this lovely crystal.

I does really radiate, I think thats part of the beauty that you are seeing is how it radiates aliveness-not only the physical.

I hope you give it a try!

Thanks Aquamarine ! I am going to give that a try when nobody else is around. I can't explain the feeling I have been getting from it, like a warm comfortable glow I don't know why I thought it wanted to be part of our family, it was just a sudden thought I got when I first touched it.

I don't know why I have not felt these things before from my other crystals. Like I said I feel some kind of warmth and love radiating from it, however I have a large pink quartz cluster and a very large rose quartz and neither one of these I have felt love from. Sure the rose quartz makes me think of love, and it's colour is lovely, but I don't feel love from it like I do the Polycrome Jasper. I have always been skeptical on the metaphysical side of crystals, but I will do some experimenting like you suggest. If it doesn't do anything no harm, but if it does then it would be most interesting. The only person I hurt by not trying is myself.

BTW Aquamarine, I really adore your labradorite. As you can tell by my Avatar I am a big fan of the stuff. I love the way it looks electric almost like a neon sign. The inuit people of the North believe/d that the Northern lights are trapped inside the stone. I am seriously considering getting this stone for a new countertop when I remodel my kitchen. Looks like you and me went on a crystal shopping spree about the same time
Old 29-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
^ Ohh I like it, Aquamarine.... I always wanted to own a lab, got some on my wish list

I am getting very close to closing in on sale on a large polished green malachite. It's round, almost heart shape but not exactly. I am so excited.. I've totally fallen in love with Malachite, I found it's associated with Capricorn/Scorpio, darker and heavier in tone, but radiant to my eyes/senses

thank you Clover! I hope you can post a picture of your Malachite when you get it. I agree it is a lovely stone :)
Old 29-07-2017, 07:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
Thanks Aquamarine ! I am going to give that a try when nobody else is around. I can't explain the feeling I have been getting from it, like a warm comfortable glow I don't know why I thought it wanted to be part of our family, it was just a sudden thought I got when I first touched it.

I don't know why I have not felt these things before from my other crystals. Like I said I feel some kind of warmth and love radiating from it, however I have a large pink quartz cluster and a very large rose quartz and neither one of these I have felt love from. Sure the rose quartz makes me think of love, and it's colour is lovely, but I don't feel love from it like I do the Polycrome Jasper. I have always been skeptical on the metaphysical side of crystals, but I will do some experimenting like you suggest. If it doesn't do anything no harm, but if it does then it would be most interesting. The only person I hurt by not trying is myself.

BTW Aquamarine, I really adore your labradorite. As you can tell by my Avatar I am a big fan of the stuff. I love the way it looks electric almost like a neon sign. The inuit people of the North believe/d that the Northern lights are trapped inside the stone. I am seriously considering getting this stone for a new countertop when I remodel my kitchen. Looks like you and me went on a crystal shopping spree about the same time

I think sometimes some certain stones just speak our language (for lack of a better way to say it). For one reason or another this crystal "vibes" with you. However, I will say, the crystal does look very alive lol. Thats why I said what I did. omgosh. lol. well to me it does. I can't wait to see what happens! I'm excited!

Thanks for mentioning the story about the inuit, thats really cool. I can see that, it does look like the northern lights. I still keep thinking of a dragon eye though. I keep wondering if there are stories of labradorite being a dragons eye.

I have to go and grid my property with black tourmaline and quartz I just bought. My neighbors are very negative, they do a lot of screaming-we don't have a bad relationship but I got a tension stomach ache this morning out of nowhere, 1 minute later he starts screaming at the dog. I lit some palo santo and the stomach ache went away. So I think their negativity is affecting me. So I hope to do a good job gridding the property.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Master
My little Pink Tourmaline pendant has arrived :)