Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 23-02-2018, 01:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Ardra Nakshatra is where Lord Shiva lives.

A quick look at the internet, reveals that Ardra is Betelgeuse in the constellation of Orion...very, very interesting!!!

Now I get it!

This is a start of a great journey for me and I'm crying tears of joy. You have helped awaken something within me and for that, I am indeed very grateful.

I shall study and learn this science now.
Old 23-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Knower
Glad you enjoyed it SD....
Old 23-02-2018, 10:59 PM
Knower

Shivani Devi ..

For people who have long been engaged in practice, any astrology will not give a good answer to the problem.
Do you think if you began to show bad karma and started kryshesnos, that a few years will pass and it will pass?
No!! All will just grow stronger! I have seen enough of such people for many years of practice. This does not work anymore if a person does not go to work and does not permanently donate money to those freed.
You just have a strong vital energy, which you do not spend is not wasting constantly. And at home, she begins to tear up the roof ..
It is necessary or practice to do and get tired physically or to work arranged on which you will be tired, and money must be donated to those who reached liberation no lower than the level of the arhat. Then you have a chance to get out. Otherwise, spend the rest of your life in a psychiatric hospital.
Sorry, but you are used to seemingly for many years to a relaxed life, live without straining for your pleasure and melt just good karma.
When the merit was gone .. became manifest bad karma.

You have a completely wrong approach to ministry.
I do not know what you practiced there, but you have a heavily clogged channels and therefore all your problems in life began.

It is necessary to increase the time of practice, read this with special : determination : I will practice a lot, I will increase the practice time. I like to practice ..
A day at least half an hour from the morning.And then a couple of hours engaged in a day of hard tech practice. To ensure that your tummo is constantly manifested ..
It will pass in a couple of weeks. At the age of people, it never almost ever happens to anyone. This is only evidence of the heavily hammered Nadis.
You awakened the kundalini similarly and it does not go to the top and gets stuck in the manipara-anahata and reveals the bottom. From here and contact with the spirits.
I had it 20 years ago.
Old 23-02-2018, 11:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
Shivani Devi ..

For people who have long been engaged in practice, any astrology will not give a good answer to the problem.
Do you think if you began to show bad karma and started kryshesnos, that a few years will pass and it will pass?
No!! All will just grow stronger! I have seen enough of such people for many years of practice. This does not work anymore if a person does not go to work and does not permanently donate money to those freed.
You just have a strong vital energy, which you do not spend is not wasting constantly. And at home, she begins to tear up the roof ..
It is necessary or practice to do and get tired physically or to work arranged on which you will be tired, and money must be donated to those who reached liberation no lower than the level of the arhat. Then you have a chance to get out. Otherwise, spend the rest of your life in a psychiatric hospital.
Sorry, but you are used to seemingly for many years to a relaxed life, live without straining for your pleasure and melt just good karma.
When the merit was gone .. became manifest bad karma.

You have a completely wrong approach to ministry.
I do not know what you practiced there, but you have a heavily clogged channels and therefore all your problems in life began.

It is necessary to increase the time of practice, read this with special : determination : I will practice a lot, I will increase the practice time. I like to practice ..
A day at least half an hour from the morning.And then a couple of hours engaged in a day of hard tech practice. To ensure that your tummo is constantly manifested ..
It will pass in a couple of weeks. At the age of people, it never almost ever happens to anyone. This is only evidence of the heavily hammered Nadis.
You awakened the kundalini similarly and it does not go to the top and gets stuck in the manipara-anahata and reveals the bottom. From here and contact with the spirits.
I had it 20 years ago.
You have said this to me at least six times now.

Do you know anything about astrology and can give your own interpretation of my chart, like Bindu has beautifully done? It related to and answered my problems perfectly! - contrary to what you have just stated.

I can understand what he is talking about, but not what you are talking about.

Yes, my kundalini is stuck in anahata...after it went to the top and did all it had to do up there...and I have heard that's what happens until the time one departs this body.

Thus, could you please stop lecturing me? because I also understand that my physical body will 'catch up' with the creation of my light body...but it can take a while in some cases and I do not want to rush this...and I realise I have to go through the 'baptism of fire' to actually BE baptised by it.

So, go and post more videos about people with photoshopped psychic abilities....go and say how you have all these wonderful occult talents that you are proud of...and get stuck on THAT level - the Third-Eye/siddhi level (when getting all these Superman abilities means nothing to me and my evolution as a realised soul)...act like you know everything there is to know and everybody is wrong and only you are right with your arrogant preaching and kindly forget about me. Thank you.
Old 23-02-2018, 11:54 PM
Master
Oh, I just received your PMs stating exactly the same thing as above...can you get even more annoying? I don't think so.
Old 24-02-2018, 01:06 AM
Master
I do owe you a little explanation for my short-fuse, nitiananda...and if you were really psychic, as you claim to be...you would have already seen it.

For about 20 years, I smoked a LOT of weed...almost every day...pretty much stoned constantly!

That is what caused my nadis to get 'hammered' and become 'blocked' in the first place!

I smoked weed to deal with a very abusive childhood and my inability to cope with any kind of 'external reality' because I just did not have the developmental skills to do so...I never learned how.

So yeah, I was a total stoner, I also have Asperger's Disorder and an under developed amygdala of the brain...with PTSD AND Bi-Polar Disorder on top of it all to boot! and yet, I am way too mentally strong to be at the mercy of 'doctors' or 'psychiatric hospitals' when I know, deep down, there's nothing at all 'wrong' with me.

Now, instead of just smoking weed and 'chilling out' or going without and externalising my reality (because I could not)...I'd smoke it and get very heavily into yoga and meditation...doing difficult asanas, spending hours in meditation...doing trataka on a candle or image of Lord Shiva.

Eventually, my kundalini rose to the crown through the use of marijuana...but seeing as how I 'cheated'...it totally rose up the wrong way because half of my nadis were still blocked...and thus I fully understood the warnings given, through direct experience and I became the 'poster girl' of everything one should NOT be doing in regards to spiritual practice.

The whole experience of this and the resultant bliss of samadhi overshadowed any 'high' drugs could ever give me...it overshadowed any experience I previously had...and so I gave up smoking weed 'on the spot' basically - even though that was about 18 months ago...and I quit it for 12 months...but in the past 6 months I have smoked 4 times only (socially with my brother) and did no yoga/meditation and tried to just relax during those times.

Now, having had that whole experience, it has totally drained me out and given me Chronic Fatigue Syndrome...so even if I WANTED to do hard physical labour, I simply could not...but I am slowly building up my body's resilience and tolerance...but that's going to take time and those things that you speak of, are only for one who is in peak physical condition (which I am not).

I'm also living below poverty level myself and cannot afford to give money to 'enlightened beings' with the hope that some of their 'enlightenment' may rub off on me...I don't morally and ethically go that way...IF I had money, I'd rather give it to the poor and needy.

So, do you see it now? I have already reached that 'desirable state' so there's nothing more for me to achieve in regards to this, than perhaps moving from a state of Nirvikalpa Samadhi and INTO that state of Sahaja Samadhi - where kundalini stays in my brain for longer periods of time and not just for about half an hour or so, twice a week or so...with the rest of the time, leaving me feeling like something that the 'cat dragged in'....but with total feelings of love for Lord Shiva.

So, now you are aware of this...and NOW you can 'lecture me' as to what I can do about it. Thank you.

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 24-02-2018 at 02:26 AM.
Old 24-02-2018, 11:44 AM
Knower
As aspirants on the path I think, this forum is a test of our ego.

How detached are we ?

Arguing about these matters don't really make us go further on the path ?

Does it ?

I personally fails the test all the time...

Just saying....
Old 24-02-2018, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindu*
As aspirants on the path I think, this forum is a test of our ego.

How detached are we ?

Arguing about these matters don't really make us go further on the path ?

Does it ?

I personally fails the test all the time...

Just saying....
I agree, but I can admit I have an ego and I'm not really phased by that realisation (where most are).

If you think this thread is bad...you should check this one out:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=120745&page=3

However, the realisation that another person is just being an a$$hat to push my buttons leads me first back to Shiva and then to the forum's ignore feature.

I should know better (and I do) to indulge another who thinks they know me better than I know myself (or Shiva does).

I also failed the test, but then again I didn't realise I was sitting for one and 'dog ate homework' anyway.

Meanwhile, I just bathe in the sounds of the Shiv Chalisa and go..."mmmokay...whatevers"...and then remind myself of this:

I think people (and myself) tend to forget that I'm Tantric and while nitiananda is busy drilling morals, ethics, sattvic principles, dharma, not conversing with bhootas or hanging around charnel grounds into me because I am doing 'satanic things'...all I can say to that now is "I am Aghori so what the hell did you expect?

Old 24-02-2018, 12:29 PM
Knower

Yes, not in the tantical kundalini yoga, it is strengthened and raised with an explosion upwards. And it quickly destroys all barriers. And in a quiet sapoi chtoto there in the quietly practicing is not Tantra at all.
This is Hinayany.A in tantra using the energy of worldly desires .. There is even the most pride .. For example, I think that I'm a practitioner and I as a practitioner should try hard to practice in practice

In fact, it is precisely the state of chronic fatigue that arises when the wind gets stuck in the nadis and does not pass freely through them.
Begin with regular hypothermia to the waist in the water at least a couple of times a week or bath. And at 2-3 km, the fast pace of the walk with reading mantras.
Most likely you have a body from every rubbish zashlakova still. Make sankapraxalan ... starve.
Gradually appears еhe energy to act and earn money. In spiritual practice, there is no freebie. Everything needs to be paid for.
Old 24-02-2018, 12:48 PM
Master