Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-01-2018, 04:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Cat Help me figure out past life memories?

Okay so I've been trying to meditate and start recognizing past life memories but I am busy lately and haven't got any success. Could you focus on my past lives and tell the universe to show you pictures/impressions of any of MY past lives in your mind, then share the results with me? I am very curious to know, please do this if you can!!!
Old 27-01-2018, 07:31 PM
Master

Try self-hypnosis, or guided hypnosis. Look it up on youtube, and on the www.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:04 AM
Experiencer

I'm feeling that you want your worth, and that you had the same need in past lives.

Think about WHY you want to know about your past lives. It makes you feel good. The desire to know about your past lives comes from a desire for your worth.

Try repeating the following affirmation a minute or so every day: 'I am divine. I am worthy. I am priceless.'

The truth is everyone is divine, worthy, and priceless. But not everyone knows it or feels it. Spiritual growth is partly about remembering your divinity and worth.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Just being told won't help you when you do not remember yourself. So you are told, as an example, you were a seamstress in the 19th century or a soldier in ancient Rome. What would that help you? What can go gain or learn from that knowledge? How can you be sure what you have been told is real?

Be patient, it might take some time before meditation shows the desired effect. Just continue, and be it only a few minutes every day, like, after you wake up and when you go to sleep. Do not try too hard not to think, but "let the thoughts come and pass like clouds" as somebody once told me.

You also can try one of the guided meditations on youtube. For some people they lead to faster results.

Not every method works for everyone.

Just continue trying to reach a relaxed state of body and mind, and the memories will come.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:50 AM
Master
the 'common sense' of practical, accepted reality is that things are as they are
presently due to a confluence of energies which have created this now moment.
it may be that your interest in recognizing past life memories is in an effort to
understand your present self better(?).
there are other ways of experiencing reality SherlockHolmes.
a powerful idea, shared with our human minds through channeled messages, is in
the thought that the past does not create the present. the past is a mere fiction
(as is the future); it is a projection of the mind which takes place presently.
all of creation exists now... the present has created it's past.
it may be that to understand yourself presently you must come to understand
that you are a creator being. in order to access past life memories, perhaps you'll
wish to consider what you'd like those to consist of... since your desires are what
provide the energy to cause those past events to be as they are/were.

HALL & OATES-Do What You Want, Be What You Are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AJ-Pjyax5g
Old 28-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Master

I would say use one of the many different methods of finding your past lives . There are guided self hypnosis tapes , cds , dvds and downloadable mp3s you tube and off the net ($20-30) and in new age stores and I think amazon still has them . There are skrying methods , you look in to a candle flame , mirror , or boll of water , you can find thoes in older books and off web sites .