Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Lynn, thank you for your reply. For cleansing should i put the crystals out in the full moon light overnight? Would that be enough?
Old 14-01-2018, 03:27 PM
Seeker

Woah, you sure you're new? When I first started, I had no idea how many crystals there were. I was familiar with the semi-precious stones and the precious ones but never heard of moldavite or Lemurian seeds, etc. I only got curious about moldavite because of this forum.

I typically cleanse crystals with the full moon but sometimes I'll smudge them. You just have to do what you feel is best. I find that with just the full moon overnight, they're good to go. I'll smudge them too if the moon isn't full but I need it cleansed.

I'm not particularly sensitive to vibrations. That chaotic and high vibration from moldavite that people speak of: I can't sense it. Maybe it's just not for me.

For most of my stones, I choose them aesthetically. If I can hold them, I will and I'll just feel for it. If I don't have any second thoughts, I'll get them. I don't really get any physical sensations but the first time I got my hands on a fluorite palm stone, I felt this warm fuzzy feeling like I was in love. That's better than what I feel from most stones.

I'm not sure what programming means. I will set my intentions on the crystals if I feel it is right. When I'm done, I thank them. The intentions fall in line with what they could do for me/offer me. I don't know if there's a distinction between cleansing and clearing crystals but I do the same thing: moonlight or smudge.
Old 18-01-2018, 12:53 AM
Knower

Setting intentions is probably the same as programming the stone.
I think clearing and cleansing could be somewhat different. In clearing we are trying to clear the stone of past programming where as cleansing is more like washing away the negativity that could possibly have over loaded the stones.
Old 18-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper52
Hi Lynn, thank you for your reply. For cleansing should i put the crystals out in the full moon light overnight? Would that be enough?

Hello

I only use the Moon for any of mine. There are rare cases when I have used some in a very negative place of energy, I will have them smoke cleansed.

Lynn
Old 31-01-2018, 04:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi guys,
Just a question about meditation practices. Are you familiar with western dynamic meditation techniques (as compared to more passive eastern "clear your mind" modalities?) Dynamic is intended for "getting things done" by descending through brain wave frequencies and actively and consciously requesting/intending to accomplish a given goal (ie: connection to crystals, creating and affirming through visualization, healing, mental dowsing and much more.)
Practice in alpha will naturally lead to deeper experiences in theta (where the real work and best experiences occur.)
The Silva Method is probably the best known training in that direction and much info (including scientific) can be gleaned from reading.
Point is, going deeper with the INTENT to connect, receive and project can enhance experiences and awareness.
Have gone inside minerals and plants to explore vibrations and energies while in deep theta. Very affirming personally and cosmically.
Patience and work, work and patience. Good luck.