Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-03-2011, 03:14 AM
Ascender
spend alot of time loving your garden, the more love the plants feel, the freindlier they become, the louder they sing, the more they will bring
Old 29-03-2011, 01:05 PM
Master
My "garden" stretches for miles over the valleys and dales of the the North Pennines where I have been planting acorns for almost ten years. Needless to say, the nature spirits that I attract are a rough and ready lot
Old 29-03-2011, 01:28 PM
Time

Organic is the best way to do it. Compost all compostable material, and NO pecticides or fertilizer of any kind.

This is the way I see it too. Generaly most spirits inhabit forest or woods of somesort. SO the best thing to do is to try to recreate a forest...

I think most of it is abotu respect. As long as there is a mutual respect between you , your garden and the spirits you shouldnt have any problems. Im sure it also depends where you are. The odds are if your in north america, youll encounter more animal or nature spirits, then say faries and that like ( which is a celtic belief). They arent really any different, just different veiws ont he same phenomenon.

Try some offerings of grains, milk or butter. They aperantly like things you put some effort into making. Id assume homemade is better but thats just my opinion on that.

Norseman, how many acres is your property? You might find some canadian hermet camping in your yard LOL
Old 29-03-2011, 01:37 PM
Master
Lily of the Valley is just the right size for a fairy

Old 29-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Master
"Norseman, how many acres is your property? You might find some canadian hermet camping in your yard LOL"

About 100 square miles, I suppose . Depends on how you measure it
Old 29-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Time

God.... depending on where you live.... i can jsut imagine the things i can do it that kind of space ** very very evil laugh

LOL

Your very lucky to have that space, and it sounds like your taking advantage of it... excellent!
Old 29-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Master
Go on, knock yourself out

Old 29-03-2011, 02:46 PM
Ascender
very very beautiful norseman, the night sky there must be amazing
Old 29-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Master
Yes, not a single light for miles, so very dark. There is an Astrological society in Keilder Forest [Northumberland] which is said to have the darkest sky in Europe.
Old 29-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Time

UK, or scandinavia??