Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Experiencer

You're welcome, Rena. I'm sorry that the reading wasn't more immediately helpful. I think maybe the response about the anxiety is that there are lots and lots of helpful things? I don't think my guide was just being "smart.' I think that I'm not good enough yet to get long answers. The reason I think that is because of the responses I got from Nameless and because of the reading (books, etc.) I've been doing. And things are "clicking--falling into place, I mean," so I think my interpretation of all this is right.

I was frustrated when I tried to read for you this second time. It wasn't YOU that was frustrating me; it was my sense that I wasn't where I needed to be to do it and I didn't know how to get there. I do think, however, that I am getting better. When I was frustrated, I got the very clear response, "I'm sorry." and the voice was filled with compassion and love. I have never picked up any feeling before.

I've never felt before a give-and-take. It had always been I was in one place and the guide was in another. I think I needed it to be that way so that I knew the responses were coming from her...it just seems right to say her! (but I think I have a "him" guide, too) But now I have a better sense of what's coming from her and what's coming from my own ego mind.

When I channeled for you, I got at the end "that's it for today" and "directory assistance." I think "that's it for today" actually pertained to my session and "directory assistance" meant that I needed help to keep going. (At the time I didn't know what to make of "directory assistance.")

The most exciting message I've gotten lately, which pertains to all that I'm saying about my growth, is the very long message, "Hang on tight because you've got the answers to your questions." I got this message shortly before reading the posts from Nameless. I remember when I got that message I was surprised at how long it was. But as almost always happens, I had no idea was the message was talking about. I didn't know what questions were being referred to. As usual, my guide was in one place of focus and I was in another. Even after reading the posts from Nameless, I didn't make the connection to the message, which is again, typical for me. Not immediately seeing the relevance of the message, I immediately forgot it. Only after rereading the message some time later, did I realize what the message had meant all along and see how it had been realized.

Anyway, as I continue on in my process, I believe I will be able to be more helpful. I will be able to tell you some of those things that will help your anxiety.

Many blessings. Thank you for volunteering, for offering up your responses, for reading my posts, and for being the kind person you are.
Old 23-01-2018, 05:19 PM
Knower
I’ll volunteer if you want to do me and I don’t mind if it is public unless it gets really personal. You don’t have to do it right away or anything so no rush!
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 23-01-2018, 07:51 PM
Experiencer

I appreciate everyone who has posted and volunteered. You are an amazing bunch of people. I feel honored to be working with you. I am going to ask the administration to close this thread for now, however, because it may be awhile until I am able to channel and I get anxious when I have a lot to do, especially when I am not doing it! But I think it is best for everyone if I get a little more education before further practice on you lovely guinea pigs.
Closed Thread