Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 17-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
sometimes,because they are my friends, they see things and set things up before i even know i need them. many call this coincidence. some call it signs. it is another aspect of affirmations.

kk

This is so great. Haha
Old 17-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Master
Manifestation works on wave theory (really everything does when you look closely enough). Every thought is a wave; it has energy and can effect other waves. The mor closely two waves match up (resonate) the more they build on each other. When two waves are discordant they will tend to cancel each other out.

An example: imagine a room with 100 people in it. One person is angry, the other 99 are happy. What do you imagine the net result will be? Try as the angry person might to hold to his idea of anger, he will inevitably become happy as his vibration is influence by the rest of the room. After leaving the room, he will remain happy until he actively returns his thought to whatever was making him angry.

Thus we see that manifestation is not simply a function of our thoughts (waves) but the net sum of the interaction of all thoughts. Sooooooo.....if you want to manifest something, see that it does not go counter to what others are trying to manifest. Notice how when you collaborate with others you make FAR more progress than the sum of what those individuals would accomplish on their own.

The next factor is intensity (in wave theory this would be the amplitude of the wave). How intensely we focus or are able to focus our will has a direct impact on the efficacy of our manifestations. This is the singular reason why mediation and similar practices came about. If one REALLY angry person walks into that room full of 99 happy people, it is possibly for his anger to overcome the happiness in the room. Assuming of course that the 99 people are not actively trying to stop him. He will pick a small group of people and swing them to his cause through sheer force of vibration. This group will then infect the rest.

Next, the question of action. Action is absolutely unnecessary for manifestation. One small and simple example is work. I have lost count of how many times people have approached me with work. With zero effort on my part people will call or start talking to me about things they need done. On top of that, many of my clients feel compelled to give me things when I finish working for them. Quite often these things that are offered are things that I specifically have been trying to manifest and are given without any prompting on my part.

Having said that, action can be very helpful with manifesting......but why? What is action? Action is the focus of will to effect change in the physical universe. Need I say more?
Old 17-01-2015, 08:42 PM
Chris Nchols

Next, the question of action. Action is absolutely unnecessary for manifestation. One small and simple example is work. I have lost count of how many times people have approached me with work. With zero effort on my part people will call or start talking to me about things they need done. On top of that, many of my clients feel compelled to give me things when I finish working for them. Quite often these things that are offered are things that I specifically have been trying to manifest and are given without any prompting on my part.

That's where the massive action comes into play.You plainly said it yourself.People feel compelled to give you things after you work(action) for them.What do you think the outcome would be if refused to work for them?? (Also taking action is spiritual as well as physical.)
Anyways just my take on the situation .It's what works for me...You guys have yourselves a great day..
Old 18-01-2015, 05:59 PM
Master
If I refuse to work for them then I am denying my own manifestation. That would be madness.
Old 25-01-2015, 02:49 AM
Master
I have some good stories in regards to affirmations. A couple of affirmations have work for me with visualization and with the help of my guides too. Honestly by then I didn't really practice affirmation but anyhow what happened was that I bought a house and it turned out to be that I had neighbors from hell so I wanted out. I said to myself I'm going to sell the house and it will sell in less than a month. Well not one person told me that it was going to happen and that it was impossible for me to sell the house after I bought it so shortly. Some people even told me just bluntly you are not going to sell it, so don't get your hopes high. I repeat back "I will sell the house and it will be in less than a month". In my heart I knew it was going to happen. I was so sure that it was going to happen even though everyone told me NO it wasn't going to happen, even the realtor told me it be a miracle for me to sell it. Well I sold the house by the third week. I didn't lose a penny! :)
Old 25-01-2015, 03:13 PM
Pathfinder
Affirmation is just a tool. Wok and Patience pays-off.

I'm manifesting what is limited and is given by merit and everybody wants to want it. from distance it looks like COMPETITION but not now.

I have an important exam on this coming saturday, like much awaited exam of the year. It will promote me to a better job, it has a pretty big syllabus, i'm only partially done reading it.

It would really boost my confidence for the main exam in June. So yea i want to manifest a good rank in the coming exam.

Studying ofcourse is the way out, also i know in exam like this there is no short-cut, you have to prove yourself you are mister-know-it-all in front of very sensible people. :p

Sometimes i lose hope. And start taking assumptions about how i'm already the mister know it all and how i would charm the panel, euphoric that is. Feeling that is only a visitor for the good.

So, to save myself from this dread of imagination, i joined a test series. I give tests and analyze my mistakes, which are pretty stupid on my part. And discover the part of syllabus not known to me to save my self from surprise in the real exam. Also keeps me grounded.

Also after seeing my performance in the whole lot, all i can do is work harder on myself.

I have come to the point, where working on yourself in not work anymore, it's something of more value, i want to call it devotion.

Release yourself from fruit of work or destiny and then work without pause, be a ocean ever flowing into itself. This would be my next manifestation haha. :p

Also there is tolling, that's slavery to oneself. Opposite to work.
Old 25-01-2015, 03:31 PM
Pathfinder
I learned, we cannot plan about Point B from Point A and expect it to turn as it is, just because we planned it more often it needs more work onto ourselves

Instead I should have a clear goal in mind, that need to be manifested. And bam let go thinking of it.

Now, take baby steps, plan differentially maybe and see the manifested result, interpolate them, analyze them, ofcourse you have changed in the meanwhile, you have experienced more, your next differential plan will be much better now and will include more possibilities.

I somehow always get whatever i want, sooner or later. Time to want bigger things maybe. :p
Old 25-01-2015, 03:34 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven
In my heart I knew it was going to happen. I was so sure that it was going to happen even though everyone told me NO it wasn't going to happen

Hahah reminds me of how my father established his first business.
Heart knows. :)
Old 25-01-2015, 03:34 PM
Share?
"Money comes easily to me."

I find 20s and 50s and 100s....not down the street even...at
the end of my driveway and across the street.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-03-2015, 08:07 PM
Knower

After being doubtful of affirmations, I've lost 40lbs for the first time in my life HEALTHILY (long horrid history of eating disorder) now that I've tried them. I'm 6lbs away from being in the "normal" weight range. I do regular exercise without going over board, I don't hurt/punish myself mentally and physically for screwing up a daily goal, and the whole thing seemed quick and blissful and rewarding which I never thought weight loss could be for someone like me... and I haven't been triggered back into destructive habits. If you knew how screwed up my head was and backwards, disturbed my thinking was.... It's actually pretty amazing I've managed this.
I always thought affirmations were a fad, a silly little quick fix to boost your mood but mostly a distraction from reality. Then I actually tried...
They do have their own energy. So much more than my body has changed now.