Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 25-12-2014, 07:20 PM
Experiencer
prayors and affermations

how do prayors work with affermations, how come sometimes they happen instantly and some times they never happen, are affermations just requests to the universe/god or what ever it is, do we also have the power to create.

What do you think and why?

example of a prayor that worked for me. was lost, hungry, exaused. Me and my brother rode our bikes down a dirt road that was supposed to link back by our house, we dropped for an hour and search for the way all over finally we gave up and decided to follow the road all the way back to the top. after a while I prayed for help, with in minutes I saw smoke from a backhoe, herd people shouting, and say the tractor moving. I told my brother that there where people working above us and that we should go up there and ask for help. we found the road that lead to that place and were there within a couple minutes, no one had been there all day the tractor was there, motor cold, there was a gallon of water and we followed this road, it was the one that we were looking for.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]

Last edited by Dustin : 25-12-2014 at 11:22 PM.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:59 AM
Knower
You are special and divine. You are a being of light that radiates as bright as God, as your light comes from him. You are a prince and what is around you is YOUR world. No one else's, though bridges exist to another's world. Your thoughts manifest and affect you and those around you as would the actions and decrees of a prince would affect his people. Believe you can, and so it will be. I tell you, nothing is impossible. Believe you are strong and you will become strong. Believe you are a prince and you will be a prince. Who has the right to tell you otherwise? Be wise and loving like one and you shall succeed. Tell yourself you will and so you shall. Thoughts have power. They are your hilt, as words are your sword. Even if you lose, you will win because you will learn something new in your journey. Nothing is a loss unless you see it as one, despite the thoughts of others. Theirs is theirs and yours is yours, yet we all can shine just as bright.

When you pray, your angels and guides hear your call, and so does your Father. There will never be a moment or time when they do not. Their love is infinite for you. Your life right now is set up and chosen for what you need to learn and overcome. Nothing is ever an accident, even being hungry and lost. It is all so you can learn something and reach the throne you are heir to. When they never happen, they actually do, but not all can see exactly what the answer is. In your case, perhaps they didn't happen so you could post about it here? It's up to you, as you're the one living your life.

In any case, I see your story as enlightening and symbolic. That gallon of water was light. I am glad you found your way. Keep it up and continue down the right paths and know that you always have divine help. They won't ever let your flesh die until your purpose is complete. Follow your heart! It is where the throne lies.
Old 14-02-2015, 04:13 PM
Master
Hello,

My understanding and my experience is that affirmations are divine declarations. They are statements for the energies of our intent for all to hear and respond to in an appropriate manner.

Most of us are not aware that the physical body has an innate awareness. Every thought, feeling, and spoken word is heard and responded to in a physical way. If our culture actually understood these things, and made an effort towards personal well being, then illness would become a historical foot note.

As humanity evolves its thinking and its compassion for self and one another these things will become an every day reality.

In a very real way prayer voids the concept of Christ Consciousness. When we seek any energy from outside the self to do for the self what we desire we ignore our own divinity. The teaching of Christ will some day be understood and applied appropriately.

I hope that My Thoughts on this matter are of value to you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

My understanding and my experience is that affirmations are divine declarations. They are statements for the energies of our intent for all to hear and respond to in an appropriate manner.

Most of us are not aware that the physical body has an innate awareness. Every thought, feeling, and spoken word is heard and responded to in a physical way. If our culture actually understood these things, and made an effort towards personal well being, then illness would become a historical foot note.

As humanity evolves its thinking and its compassion for self and one another these things will become an every day reality.

In a very real way prayer voids the concept of Christ Consciousness. When we seek any energy from outside the self to do for the self what we desire we ignore our own divinity. The teaching of Christ will some day be understood and applied appropriately.

I hope that My Thoughts on this matter are of value to you.

John
John is bang on.
Old 21-02-2015, 12:48 AM
Master
I find myself saying the Prayer then saying the I AM directly after it. Eg ; Dear God ,Spirit etc PLease help me to be well. I Am Healthy and Well. I think we do need to call out so we can here ourselves to. But is there something still mystical happenning in Prayer and Affirmation? I get sick alot and feeling a bit disconnected right now ,but felt the Power installed when I thought and wrote that before. Thankyou Deepsoul