Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 25-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Experiencer
tv/books affermations

Does this happen to you, every time you watching a series of shows or read a book, the things that your taking in, concepts for books or frequencies for shows, start happening in your life. Example I stopped watching Sons of Anarcy because I kept getting confronted by mean people when I would walk places.

Another interesting thing is that ive noticed over and over again that the interests of people around me changes symotaniously with my own. Example all get tired of spirituality, take a break go to a friends house and before I say anything they will tell me how theyre taking a break and doing something that's always in the same line of thought as what im doing.

Something cool that used to happen was that, for a while, every time I douted myself the universe would show me that I was wrong. Example one night I was feeling down on myself because I thought that if I was ever in a situation where something bad was happening, I didn't think that I would have the curage to step up and do something about it. The next morning I was working outside of Walmart when I heard something break, about a hundred yards away someone smashed the window in a car and was getting in it. I made my way overthere ended up talking with the guy for a bit and way able to conferm his story, I ended up helping him clean up the mess so that he could get out of there, he was waiting for AAA to help him in this car but he was out of time and had to get to a college final. The tow truck showed up before he left. So in the end I steped in eventhough at first I didn't know if this person was stealing a car or if they were a violent person so the universe showed me that I would step up and helped me to feel more whole, also minutes after he left I found $20, felt like a reward.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 27-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Yes!

When we open to things we become this magnet, in my opinion!
(And the reason I do not speak of unhealthy ghosts or bad things
in the spiritual realms!! No visitors for me, please!)

I was reading a book that had alot about reincarnations by an Indian author...
well, half way thru the book I had my first
dramatic visual recollection or reliving of a past life!
Wowsa!

Yes, what we read or open to opens us to that particular energy.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-12-2014, 03:55 PM
Ascender

ah yes I gave up watching t.v. so long ago nothing there almost I would want to be part off

if not the whole energy of the medium is distraction away from love

the programs themselves seem to focus on things you would rather not have

happen to yourself .

ah and the news on t.v I guess the weather forecast is quite objective ;-)

its all your own choice to be free can be a frightening thing

excuse me where is the fine print on life !!!! :-)

I still find it shocking thinking how the world works and souls are used

by forces every one should know about and not kept ignorant

someday perhaps :-)
Old 27-12-2014, 04:00 PM
angelwing...it is a shocking movement that most TV shows
are about some terrible crime!
What on earth is this attraction to more and more shows
on 'violent crime solving'!!?
That was rhetorical.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-12-2014, 04:03 PM
Ascender

well its worse than bad

to keep all away from collective love ,freedom and health

do the opposite

promote fear hate pain

and also disbelief in collective shared love

for those that do not know what that is

collective shared love is being home where you came from

what we once had its humans joining up energy

and flowing back consciously in the collective shared conscious state

when this energy grows its also healing and also knowledge

no one needs to be ill and can also live much longer

and always be happy and one with love

it would how ever breakdown all the power structures that we have now

that exist on a fear based low vibrational reality
Old 27-12-2014, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwing33
well its worse than bad
to keep all away from collective love ,freedom and health
do the opposite
promote fear hate pain
and also disbelief in collective shared love
It must be what people want.
We all know money is the motivator...give the people what they want.

Old 27-12-2014, 04:23 PM
Everly

When we wallow in ugliness (in whatever forms), that ugliness becomes prominent in our thoughts (conscious or subconscious). The Universe might just think that's what we want. And that's what manifests for us.

Ugliness can be in personal relationships, TV shows we watch, movies we watch, books we read, music we listen to, whatever we tend to spend time on.

I don't even understand the popularity of teen/young adult movies with older adults. Melodrama and tear-jerkers are for the angst of teen years, not for adults. I refuse to see movies or read books with sad endings. I figure I've had enough sadness in my life and sadness is not entertainment.

We should all look for things that elevate us in one way or another, not things that pander to, and worse, glorify the worst of the human condition.
Old 27-12-2014, 04:23 PM
Ascender

well yes money is interesting

see it as energy how much is directed towards that energy

how much importance, yet it is no longer supported

as light has been growing over the past decade

the economy is kept at a certain level

and will not grow and not go down more so not to create harm to those

who are kept in the dark of what goes on and are only used
Old 29-12-2014, 12:23 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwing33
ah yes I gave up watching t.v. so long ago nothing there almost I would want to be part off
if not the whole energy of the medium is distraction away from love
the programs themselves seem to focus on things you would rather not have
happen to yourself .
ah and the news on t.v I guess the weather forecast is quite objective ;-)
its all your own choice to be free can be a frightening thing
excuse me where is the fine print on life !!!! :-)
I still find it shocking thinking how the world works and souls are used
by forces every one should know about and not kept ignorant
someday perhaps :-)

I agree, I liked it beter when I dont have a tv, in my current living situation there is a tv and i have once again become drawn to it, but at my previous residence there wasn't one, i managed to reach a continuous state of AUM. it took me months to start watching again, almost everything is so negative, and i agree that tv could be a way to manipulate people or expresions of spiritual energy.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]