Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 22-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Pathfinder

Does sugar intake affect psychic abilities?

I communicated telepathically with spirit guides for a few months. I still receive messages. I just haven't actually heard a voice, like I did in the beginning. During the time I was hearing them, I was being encouraged to eat clean, read self help and spiritual books and be more environmentally aware. I have always been an avid exerciser and eaten a somewhat healthy diet, but I have a weakness for chocolate.

I remember having some ice cream and a sugary granola bar and my guide confronted me with it, the next day. I argued that I could eat a little sugar and he very clearly. Said, "no, you can't. " I assumed it was because my father has diabetes, but now, it occurs to me that there could be more to it. Has anyone noticed a correlation between sugar intake and psychic or spiritual abilities?
Old 23-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Master
hi Joy. it was nice reading your story in your other thread. well I have some news for you, which is essentially good because knowing these things is important for us, but can initially seem bad when we don't fully understand and are attached to our vices or ideas..

I've been studying natural healing for a while, and at this point I have realized how important the physical foundation is, and have seen that I need to heal and care for my own body before I can expect to heal emotionally and mentally as I've been seeking to do for over a dozen years.. wow to think how long I have been searching and struggling.. I always was looking for a magical cure and didn't think such existed but eventually found so many wonderful ways of healing.. which now I see can only have limited reach if we continue to soil and poison our physical self. Anyways, although it's taken me so many years I guess I should feel very lucky for what I know now. and am always glad to help teach other people, especially if they genuinely want to know.

So, I've also learned some other things that are more troubling than the concept of sugar being bad for you, and I may by propriety be too liberal with the information I know, but I think everyone deserves to know the truth, and should, so I will just try to quiet my nitpicking brain and say what I think I should say.

Sugar, via scientific evidence and interaction with the human body, seems to be a poison to us. It depresses and suppresses multiple systems or processes of our body. Now I have to say that sugar precisely is not one of the things I've studied extensively, but from what I gather it's pretty simplistic. Caffeine is also a poison to humans, and animals as its actually a type of pesticide that plants evolved to make, caffeine is something that I have read hundreds of pages on. There are a handful of things to be addressed. There are other chemicals in coffee besides caffeine which are detrimental, not sure if you drink coffee but wanted to say anyway, and in chocolate there is as well, theobromine for one. ok I'll get to the point. this is not even the worst of any of it, what's worse is that unless you're eating sweets with organic sugar you're eating something unimaginable and extremely horrible... GMOs.. which are genetically modified organisms and make up over 75% of the food supply in the United States (if you're not from here then only consider all this if your country is one that hasn't gotten upset over gmos). the corn, soy, beet sugar crop and a few other things are virtually all gmo unless organic. usually sugar used if it's non-gmo is cane sugar, cuz they don't gmo that one at this point in time.. but sugar is still toxic for humans. and it's extremely addictive, presumed moreso than heroin even. no wonder it's so easy for us to justify our love affair with desserts.. also there may be scarier things involved like certain kind of bacteria or parasites we're afflicted with that make us grab that sugary snack...

speaking of bacteria and parasites, the way gmos are made, (in the case of corn, others may be similar or vary in process and result) is they literally genetically modify a bacteria they put in the corn, to produce its own pesticide, and when the bugs eat the corn, the pesticide bacteria stuff makes their guts explode. and voila.. and the gmo monsters sell gmo as good because it requires less pesticide to be sprayed on because it's made internally in our food by bacteria?? eww. Also they still use tons of pesticides and herbicides and other chemicals with fertilizer n stuff. and the herbicide that goes with these seeds, which basically must be used in conjunction, is Roundup, or glyphosate, or a close cousin to Agent Orange.. it's all very tragic and very much not stuff that should be consumed by human beings Or animals. and our poor animals.. not eating animals at all would be wonderful, but currently many of us do, so they feed our animals gmo yuckiness, and I'm sure more stuff we don't want to know about in addition to the other ways mainstream and factory farms seem to stab the souls of the animals..
Then in non-organic food, especialllly desserts, they use so many chemicals it's mind-boggling. artificial colors that are known carcinogens, artificial flavors, even caramel coloring which is very very common is not something you want to know about.. So I don't know if this is the type of stuff you were eating, but your angel guardian(s) were right to warn you and to say succinctly no you cannot... =/

There are also thousands of chemicals that they can add to food without telling us, because the government grandfathered them in as gras (generally recognized as safe) some years ago without any safety tests since they've been in use for so long.. well we've seen what's happening to people. unwellness is more than prevalent.. even if we don't think we are unwell, we're ailing more than we could know.. Our guts need to be repaired because the healthy bacteria from them is basically our immune system..... and these "foods" and gmos obliterate them. Tap water is also to be shunned because they add hydrofluorosilicic acid and other terms for "fluoride" aka toxic waste from the fertilizer and Uranium industry! The EPA even says so on their website while proclaiming that "fluoride" is safe. There are other things in the water too but the fluoridation of it is just abysmal.. and leaches lead from old pipes. It's all disgusting, and I'm sorry I had to tell you, unless you knew all this and were just only having a dessert specific problem.. I am trying to get over my addiction to sweets too. tho I eat organic stuff mostly.. but I've still eaten from restaurants, so I know I can't do that to myself anymore..

I read something recently about the validity of color therapy, scientific detection of chakras and the aura. and they said that our auras are affected like a week before our physical body. so we've really got to imagine that everything goes hand in hand.. what is bad for our physical beings is bad for our spiritual existence and of course our mental and emotional states.
but I think you are doing a great job and you will be able to take care of this issue. There is tons of aid out there if you need any, I mean I could/should try harder and could stop myself too, well I guess I kind of had already, but I didn't officially promise myself or anything yet lol.. but if you're struggling, do bit of research, or ask me and I'll be happy to help, or check out the EFT section on here, tho it's kind of deserted so maybe you'll be ok there or maybe you want to check elsewhere on the web cuz there is TONS of eft stuff out there, even clinical studies proving how insanely amazing it is.. for all sorts of issues for all our existence.. also just consuming organic and superfood type things will help us a long way in our quest to dismiss the icky stuff. We'll be able to see through it and see it for what it is soon enough and not desire it any longer. All right, I better go now. Thank you for reading

Last edited by Sapphirez : 23-04-2014 at 05:04 PM.
Old 24-04-2014, 12:34 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you for your reply. I hadn't given much thought to caffeine. I had given coffee up, in exchange for herbal teas, but fell off the wagon. I believe it's time to give that another try.As for the rest, I try to eat clean, most of the time. I'm just getting very clear messages about sugar, again, lately. After I posted this thread, I noticed other posts and threads which question the link between diet and spirituality. I wondered why so much of the guidance I receive has to do with what I eat, but the more I research, the more I understand.
Old 24-04-2014, 05:19 PM
bubblecup

Is it specifically refined sugar that's at question? For example, could you still eat fruit?
Old 25-04-2014, 06:24 AM
Master
Yea bubblecup, I think that fruit is a completely different story. I have seen at least one source say that fruit isn't really good for us either, but I certainly would not agree to that. We shouldn't eat 5,000 calories of fruit a day, but I think fruit is meant for us to eat. now maybe maybe fruit is moreso supposed to be a dessert, the way we treat cakes and cookies and things, but much fruit offers wonderful health and healing properties, we needn't be that cautious about it. compared to chocolate which does have positive properties too, fruit doesn't ravage our body the same way other elements in chocolate do..

Joy that is good to hear. I'm extremely concerned about food nowadays, mostly for others not myself because I already know what to do. but so many are eating the foods that are popular and widely available and they are really literally poisoned and it hurts a lot that people keep eating it..

I think humanity being poisoned is the number one problem, because it damages our brain power, messes with our body, creates illness, and yes it seems depresses our consciousness and spiritual power. So if you tell someone they're poisoned or that this big bad meanie is doing this or that, if they are poisoned they just won't even care!! It's insane what I come across because I am a very active truth speaker about the things that are going on. The fluoridation is probably the main culprit, but all of it is brainwashing and poisoning.. I mean most mainstream food nowadays is almost all chemicals or artificially modified.. so many issues going on, but we've got to help people break from their chains to be able to really see it and do something about it.

Anyways, I'll share a few articles on our ex-bff sugar lol.. These articles are from the same root source, but are from varying sites. Bibliotecapleyades is the most wonderful compilation site I've come across, with endless information on everything from cancer to aliens to government to herbs

If you didn't know, cancer thrives in an acidic and oxygen-devoid environment. and it seems that sugar creates this. and messes with our hormones and other bodily functions

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sa...tcancer129.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sa...tcancer129.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sa...tcancer158.htm

If you decide to still eat sweet stuff that isn't just fruit, I think it would be very fun to explore recipes or concoct your own versions of common prepared desserts using nature's treasurechest of ingredients. One recipe that I saw that looked particularly cool was avocado pudding. of course you could make almost anything with nature's help, complex stuff too, but the premise of that sounds neat, and so great for you
Old 25-04-2014, 04:57 PM
bubblecup

Hi Sapphirez. I pretty much take the same stance as you - it's highly unlikely i'll eat 20+ bananas in a day LOL although I think focusing on eliminating refined sugars and anything really processed is in pretty much everyone's benefit for heatlh.
Old 18-05-2014, 03:02 PM
Knower

[quote=wolfmanthe1st]With regard to the vibrations in the forehead---if they are in the center of the forehead then yes the third-eye chakra is being stimulated and possibly opening. In order for the third-eye to be open the pineal gland has to be healthy. The pineal gland is the gateway in the physical structure. Our diet cannot calcify the third-eye.... chakras such as the third eye are not in our third dimensional physical structure they are in our etheric body. Our diet will impact the pineal gland whose health will impact the productivity of the third eye. Fluoride is the leading cause of the calcification of the pineal gland. To decalcify you need to avoid fluoride entirely. You can search the internet for pictures of calcified pineal glands. Fluoride is attracted to the pineal gland like a magnet. If you want to decalcify avoid all things that contain fluoride. Fluroide is an industrial waste that is also a poison. Use distilled water or reverse osmosis and Fluoride free toothpaste. The following are things that help with the decalcification process:
1) raw cacao
2) lemons
3) chaga mushroom
4) berries
5) lavender
6) spirulina
7) chlorella
8) wheatgrass
9)hemp seed
10)coconut oil
11) bragg's raw apple cider vinegar
Those are the easiest to obtain.

Sapphirez has done an excellent job with this topic. Man-made sugar is the problem not natural sugars found in fruits. Since there is discusssion about fluoride I pasted the above from another one of my posts. Fluoride is nasty. Besides calcifying the pineal gland (a healthy pineal gland is a necessity for proper "psychic or spiritual abilities such as clairvoyance") fluoride allows aluminum to cross the blood brain barrier and is a leading cause of Alzheimer's and Dementia.

So in order to have a properly functioning third eye you need to avoid fluoride, sugar (man-made), caffeine, and alcohol. I am not sure whether you are a vegan, but eating meat can lower your PH because when it interacts with the body it is very acidic. Oddly enough lemons outside the body are acidic but when they combine with our body lemons are actually extremly alkaline.

Do not drink soda either. I think Coke has a PH of 2.3 and they use water that contains fluoride. I mix juices with distilled water and cook with distilled water. A gallon of distilled water (refill) only costs $0.39 at Whole Foods.

Sorry I got long. I intended to brief because Sapphirez did such a good job.
Old 19-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Master
thanks for the compliment wolf great job to you too! You mention lavender, is that in strict form like just drinking tea or what did you have in mind with that? adding essential oil drops to water or no? eating lavender whole? lol.. sniffing the oil? massaging the forehead? I need to do a whole body and mind (and likely spirit) detox really bad, but since I feel unwell I'm never beginning it..
hmm one of the things I need to control most is my water supply. I get gallons sometimes, but don't drive so am carrying the gallon(s) a few blocks, but the main issue is that I can taste the plastic in most containers, in addition to individual bottles (which I'd refrain from consuming if I can help it now) even the gallons at the Reverse Osmosis stand I started being able to taste. My store has prepackaged gallons of RO and distilled, and I taste the RO the least, but I just know that any non-veg plastic sources are leaching thousands of chemicals, Especially distilled since it's such a good leacher.. so I don't get gallons as regularly as I would before since I wonder what difference is really going on..
what I do when not drinking from RO gallons, is keep a Brita pitcher which I know doesn't filter out fluoride or chlorine ridiculously (My brother gave it) but I keep crystals in there, and I have a "purple plate" that I have it sit on in the refrigerator usually overnight or for 8 hours or more.. the plate is supposed to restructure water and whatever, but I know I can't really rely on this doing what I'm wishing it is.. I wonder, but although I drink it, I couldn't say.

anyway, now to do my purification makeover I should have a confirmed good source of water. I wonder even if I got a glass multi-galloned container if the water from the RO stand isn't tainted itself from something with the machine involving storage or whatever parts or material.. I also don't know if I could carry glass filled for that many blocks, and don't have reliable people with cars to help me supply water.. I also don't have any money haha or else I could entertain other possibilities like countertop set-ups or a simple sink system.. well, I guess the Brita pitcher is plastic as are the store gallons, but the thicker plastic seems less sketchy; but then again if both are plastic anyway n one is safely sans fluoride I guess it's a no-brainer.... but then I'm using foodstamps right now and I usually run out long before the month is up so yeah if I bought the water to drink every day.. I couldn't afford it.

I also have read that some plants can help by simply being soaked in the water, like wheat grass and holy basil, or moringa tree leaves if you live where that grows.. but again how reliable and how affordable. gosh it'd be nice if they just stopped poisoning us incessantly.. ok I'm done rambling lol.. not sure how to conclude this so I will just *poof*!
Old 19-05-2014, 08:06 PM
Experiencer

A lot of god info has been posted already, so I'll leave you with this. Even after you break the sugar addiction, there is something called sugar grounding. Essentially, your spirit body is telling you that you need to ground, and fast! You will crave sugar like nobody's business, just out of the blue. You can reach for some organic dark chocolate if it's an emergency, but you'd be best to take 5 minutes and use a deep grounder like petrified wood, and get your backside down to Earth. You will feel much better, and no more craving.
Old 19-05-2014, 10:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy111
Has anyone noticed a correlation between sugar intake and psychic or spiritual abilities?
I can't speak from personal experience but I know of a psychic who has spoken specifically on sugar and he says it has a profound affect on his abilities. He's received a lot of intuitive information on diet in general. He's definitely down on refined sugar. I can't recall what he has to say about other sources like honey etc.