Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-12-2018, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I learn from lifting weights. To lift the weight you have to do the training.

Oh, I get it! I figure skate! You have to be all in a focused clearly seeing the whole thing, beginning to end or eat concrete.

Thank you Gem & Miss Hepburn!
Old 13-12-2018, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I learn from lifting weights. To lift the weight you have to do the training.
What do you 'learn' lifting weights, btw?

There is more power in apparent non-action...that's the way LOA works.
To dance you have to stand up, we probably could agree on that.
But to get my mortgage paid off completely, sorry, I literally did not lift a finger.
(And many other more amazing things, but, that one just gets people's attention.)

This is an area about manifesting using the Law of Attraction...
using prayer,
affirmations, belief, faith, focus, will, asking, being clear on a set intention...and other things I left out.

If you take issue with this... that one can not manifest things or draw what we want
into our environment, fine...BUT, this probably is not the place to hang out...unless,
it is your point to go against the LOA.

Is it your intention? To debunk LOA? Inquiring minds want to know.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-12-2018, 06:07 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I stopped doing things or struggling in the ways the 'world' expects one to....and used my intention,
or my mind or will coupled with solid belief,
(not a wishy washy blind hope and faith, I mean).

This You don't have to lift a finger!
Old 13-12-2018, 07:50 PM
Newbie ;)

I intend to exist through my creations, and polish up my skills to really get the feeling of their messages through.
Old 14-12-2018, 01:12 AM
It takes awhile to realize this....the world has ingrained in us.."No pain, no gain." It simply is not true.
With muscle building...maybe, ok...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
This You don't have to lift a finger!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2018, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
What do you 'learn' lifting weights, btw?

That being a dreamer only works if you do what it takes to make it happen.

Quote:
There is more power in apparent non-action...that's the way LOA works.
Quote:
To dance you have to stand up, we probably could agree on that.
But to get my mortgage paid off completely, sorry, I literally did not lift a finger.
(And many other more amazing things, but, that one just gets people's attention.)

That's because receiving an inheritance happens to many people - perhaps most. The odds of it happening to you are quite good.

Quote:
This is an area about manifesting using the Law of Attraction.
Quote:
using prayer,
affirmations, belief, faith, focus, will, asking, being clear on a set intention...and other things I left out.

If you take issue with this... that one can not manifest things or draw what we want
into our environment, fine...BUT, this probably is not the place to hang out...unless,
Quote:
it is your point to go against the LOA.

Is it your intention? To debunk LOA? Inquiring minds want to know.

I have no issue, and there isn't even a remote indication that I'm debunking anything. Setting a clear intention (having clear vision) is the first thing. Decide based on what you consider possible. Then a commitment has to be made because that gives rise to dedication, diligence and persistence, which are aspects of patience, and as one sees some 'signposts' of success, the confidence of the 'I can' attitude grows stronger. Cultivating these virtues is a very important aspect of the thing.

Then one has to understand LOA is the same mechanism as kamma (the intent)- but that's the deeper aspect of the subject.
Old 14-12-2018, 02:03 PM
Karma? Yes...sowing and reaping ...exactly.
I got no inheritance, btw.

Old 16-12-2018, 09:07 PM
Ascender
I intend to have a low income private apartment really really sooner than I think I could get one!
Old 16-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I intend to have a low income private

apartment really really sooner than I think I could get one!
Try this, see if it feels better:

I will have a low cost apartment so soon!
That lost rent apartment is right there waiting for me.
That affordable apt is right there...and it is coming to me!!!

Yay! And now smile, cuz it's in the works. It's gonna happen! Smile.

Old 26-04-2022, 07:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Command with strong conviction for something to come about.

Yes, I manifest that all of my beautiful dreams come to life