Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 16-08-2018, 08:46 PM
Ankhesenamun

A Lighthearted Question

Has anyone ever experienced walking alone somewhere (or being on the train) and being deeply in one's thoughts, then suddenly remembering something funny and bursting out laughing - much to the bewilderment of everybody else around?

It happens to me all the time - I tend to think about all sorts of things when I go somewhere, and if I remember some funny situation then I can't help laughing. It's a dilemma really because I don't want people around me to think that I am "crazy", so I end up pretending that I'm trying not to sneeze. It makes the laughing fit only worse though because pretending to try not to sneeze is funny in itself.

What is one supposed to do - when going somewhere alone, and having nobody to talk to, I have to think about something. And sometimes I just think of some funny situation. The only problem is that all the other people around me always look miserable so it stands out of course if I am smiling.

Does anyone else experience that?
Old 16-08-2018, 08:49 PM
Master
All the time! Just think, if someone sees you they'll be wondering all day long on what you laughed at. That makes it even funnier.
Old 19-08-2018, 06:52 AM
Ankhesenamun

hallow - very true that. Never thought of it that way. True, we got the upper hand there.
Old 19-08-2018, 07:08 AM
Roger Wilco

I some times say thing out loud to my guides or the angels or so
but not around people
How sane are you if you talk to angels ? and not only belief its real but know it is
Old 12-09-2018, 12:30 AM
Master
I have done this many times--my mind is very peculiar
Old 12-09-2018, 05:50 AM
Master
I very often get random giggles and laugh attacks, ever since childhood. Both when i'm out in public and when i'm alone with myself.
Old 24-05-2019, 06:17 PM
Guide
It happens to me often. I also enjoy when something I say causes someone to laugh even when I didn't mean to. Once I told a co-worker I was concerned for my children because of a bad habit that my in-laws had that seemed to span generations. She asked what and I told her "my mother in-law and some of her children, including my ex husband, are pathalogical liars". She burst out laughing and I figured it was because she was expecting something else.
Old 26-05-2019, 12:42 AM
Knower

When you go out always wear an obvious ear-piece and wire. Then it will appear that you are laughing at something your invisible friend has just told you.
Old 26-05-2019, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhesenamun
Has anyone ever experienced walking alone somewhere (or being on the train) and being deeply in one's thoughts, then suddenly remembering something funny and bursting out laughing - much to the bewilderment of everybody else around?

It happens to me all the time - I tend to think about all sorts of things when I go somewhere, and if I remember some funny situation then I can't help laughing. It's a dilemma really because I don't want people around me to think that I am "crazy", so I end up pretending that I'm trying not to sneeze. It makes the laughing fit only worse though because pretending to try not to sneeze is funny in itself.

What is one supposed to do - when going somewhere alone, and having nobody to talk to, I have to think about something. And sometimes I just think of some funny situation. The only problem is that all the other people around me always look miserable so it stands out of course if I am smiling.

Does anyone else experience that?

Yes, I do that often. I think these days you can get away with it more, because lots of people walk around with headphones on, and are talking to someone on their phone. Looks like they're talking to themselves (I do that too btw).
Also we need to give less of a poo what others think about us. I think to myself, they can love me or leave me.
Old 31-05-2019, 12:41 PM
Master
I do and I love when it happens. I like to laugh and there are times when it's difficult to even muster up a smile, so when unexpected funnies come along, I love it