Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 19-02-2019, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
"

If I may, as I do when this stuff comes up...lemme start with a message
from a Master, Meher Baba
that clears up so much...then, I will tell you how to connect with God Himself, directly, intimately,
up close and personal, as they say.

Others can jump in and add anything! But here:

God is love. And Love must love. And to love there must be a Beloved.
But since God is Existence infinite and eternal there is no one for Him to love but Himself.
And in order to love Himself, He must imagine Himself as the Beloved whom He
as the lover imagines He loves.

Beloved and lover implies separation.
And separation creates longing; and longing causes search.
And the wider and the more intense the search, the greater the separation and the more terrible the longing.
When longing is at it's most intense, separation is complete, and the purpose of separation, which was
that love might experience itself as lover and Beloved, is fulfilled; and union follows.

And when union is attained, the lover knows that he himself was all along the Beloved, whom he loved and desired union with;
and that all the impossible situations that he overcame were obstacles which he himself had placed in the path to himself.
To attain union is so impossibly difficult because it is impossible to become what you already are!
Union is nothing other than knowledge of oneself as the Only One.

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing

Old 19-02-2019, 07:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes

Religion is the structure of spirituality, the essence. The questions are not easy to answer. Not unanswerable. Just meaning that to give an answer might not satisfy without the context of experience. Each individuals journey their spiritual leads to the context that is required to see the truth of things that might not make sense right away. I could tell you, the purpose of life is love and that nothing is unjustified because of the law of karma, but would you feel it because it's said? How did I come to believe such things? And why do people believe differently? Don't be discouraged in your wondering (Not wandering), for we all have questions and they all lead to answers. I would advise you to dive deep into what you love. Any topic, down to its roots, will merge with all others, all the way to their shared source. Your success is inevitable. There is no failure. So walk in peace, at your pace, without fear, but in love.
Old 19-02-2019, 09:55 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master M
Religion is the structure of spirituality, the essence. The questions are not easy to answer. Not unanswerable. Just meaning that to give an answer might not satisfy without the context of experience. Each individuals journey their spiritual leads to the context that is required to see the truth of things that might not make sense right away. I could tell you, the purpose of life is love and that nothing is unjustified because of the law of karma, but would you feel it because it's said? How did I come to believe such things? And why do people believe differently? Don't be discouraged in your wondering (Not wandering), for we all have questions and they all lead to answers. I would advise you to dive deep into what you love. Any topic, down to its roots, will merge with all others, all the way to their shared source. Your success is inevitable. There is no failure. So walk in peace, at your pace, without fear, but in love.

Well said. Master M
I did need the ( Not wandering ) part. thanks