Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-02-2019, 06:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Infused Foods

Have you ever heard about these foods infused cannabis? I tried frozen yogurt infused cannabis before and it really tastes good! and now, there's new and something interesting! On the other hand, Ingesting Cannabis has a side effect that can lead you addiction because of its high dosage that you'll never know how much dosage that food has. By continually do researching, I came across in this article about strains kylekushman.com/topic/first-vegamatrix-grow-looking-really-bad-please-help/
Old 14-02-2019, 11:21 AM
Guide

No, I haven't heard of this, but it doesn't surprise me. Being out in Colorado for years...I have seen Cannabis in cookies, brown it's, candy, lotion, ECT. I'm a firm believer in the medical side of marijuana...with or without a medical card. I have smoked and eaten Cannabis in foods...and unless, I was in a state of ongoing depression or anxiety, I didn't find it addicting. I'm also the kind of person that believes depression and anxiety is a state of mind, that can be altered through focus, lifestyle changes, understanding of self and others, and being grounded. I don't think we need to be dependent so much on medication, unless we have a serious illness that causes pain that cannot be helped through diet and lifestyle changes.

With that being said, Cannabis should be used responsibly, as anything else should. I think Cannabis has alot of healing properties, that are a better option than pharmaceuticals and alcohol...and there are many parts of the country that are not educated, and believe it is a drug in the same class as meth, heroin , ECT..

When infact, pharmaceuticals are...but they are controlled, and acceptable, thanks to ignorance, media, and doctors.

Unfortunately, there are alot of codendent abusers who will abuse the plant, and make it harder for the rest to have access to it, along with staunchy undereducated politicians.

But, I would try it.

I just don't have any reason to at the moment...I'm fairly balanced and content with things, and no pain as of yet.

But personally, I would rather an abuser be high on marijuana, and dependent on THC, anyway...than alcohol, or man made drugs. One can use it responsibly, or as with anything else...use it to get better, or as a gateway drug.
.it's a personal choice.
Old 16-02-2019, 11:13 PM
Master

That is bogus that ingesting or smoking marijuana is addicting. That is media pharma/government hype. Smoking tobacco products are more addicting than marijuana. Now there are those that choose to stay high on pot but it is not physically addicting.

Living in Colorado recreational weed is legal. I have a container full of medical marijuana (low in THC). And it just sits there. I got it for pain but I don't like the high. Even though it is low in THC it still does have that high. I couldn't imagine using strains that are high in THC. I would be a puddle.

I can't buy recreational in my county but I can drive to a neighboring county and buy it legally.

And I agree with Colorado regarding the medical benefits. The list is very long of the benefits. That's why the pharmaceutical companies want it illegal. All that money not going in their pockets. Cha-Ching!
Old 28-02-2019, 06:20 AM
Master
Cannabis is a very healing herb. dairy products coming from milk meant for baby cows and refined sugar and other processed ingredients are disease-causing.. very sad they have to mess up a good plant substance by mixing it with toxic nonfood ingredients