Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 22-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Master
I did it...YOGA.....

Even though deep in my bones I didn't want to swim or walk today I literlaly just forced myself to do one hour of yoga. Five minutes into it I was really enjoying it.
Is that good enough, to do one hour of yoga for excercise today? Or should I do another half hour?
Or am I just OCD'ing?
LOL
Spiritlite.
Old 22-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Master
Talking

Hah, even if you are OCD'ing, another half hour would be great if you're not pushing it.

Old 22-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Master
Right now I would feel like I'm pushing it I may do it tonite though after dinner and have Dan go to the bedroom to watch TV while I'm doing it.
Spiritlite.
But Silver isn't an hour good though?
Spiritlite.
Old 22-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Checkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Even though deep in my bones I didn't want to swim or walk today I literlaly just forced myself to do one hour of yoga. Five minutes into it I was really enjoying it.
Is that good enough, to do one hour of yoga for excercise today? Or should I do another half hour?
Or am I just OCD'ing?
LOL
Spiritlite.

I hear you Spiritlite! I have been doing yoga about 2 1/2 years now and it has been transformational. I am seeing more changes in my body now than when I first started! Also, it has firmed me up better than any other exercise I have ever done and it has a lengthening effect on the muscles. The effect it has had on my parasympathetic nervous system has been healing as well. I could go on all day about yoga.
Checkers
Old 22-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Master
Hi Checkers! I'm all excited to see you here~~~
This Spiritlite has been one busy gal. She's only been here since last month and she only has 300 more posts before she catches up with me.

Hey, I miss our thread with all the pretty fairy pictures. Someone may have started one, but didn't get too far.

Old 22-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Master
Checkers yeah I have done yoga on and off my entire life I love it. And Silver you crack me up I'm just a very very quick typist and quick reader it's my gemini moon...I feel more gemini than cancer at times :)
Spiritlite.
Old 23-11-2010, 12:37 AM
Master
Ultra thankyou :)
Spiritlite
Old 23-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Checkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Hi Checkers! I'm all excited to see you here~~~
This Spiritlite has been one busy gal. She's only been here since last month and she only has 300 more posts before she catches up with me.

Hey, I miss our thread with all the pretty fairy pictures. Someone may have started one, but didn't get too far.

Hey Silvergirl! Yes, Spiritlite is a busy girl! lol
Good to 'see' you SG!
Old 23-11-2010, 12:51 AM
Checkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Checkers yeah I have done yoga on and off my entire life I love it. And Silver you crack me up I'm just a very very quick typist and quick reader it's my gemini moon...I feel more gemini than cancer at times :)
Spiritlite.

Hey, I am a Cancer too SL. I have several positions in my chart with Cancer in them so I feel like a real Crab!
Old 23-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Master
Checkers my sun and rising is in Cancer, my husband is a cancer as well so you can imagine what it's like, actually when I was very young I knew I would marry another cancer. I love it.
Spiritlite.