Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 03:26 AM
Lazuli

An Indigo Teen Finding Her Way

Hello everyone!

My name is Beth and I am a moderator of the Astrology Weekly forums, where I assume the user name Arian Maverick. I have been active in this community since October 2005 and have cultivated an online identity which I feel does not truly befit my spiritual nature; I create and upload natal charts, provide text links between threads, delete spam posts, and perform many other tasks which I have come to accept as my duty. I have carried a heavy burden of responsibility with me for most of my life and possess a rather negative self-concept, which I am hoping to change through spiritual practices.

Although I was initially hesitant to apply any labels to myself, I believe I may be an Indigo Child. I was not born with my past life memories fully intact nor do I have any remarkable psychic abilities, yet I am becomming increasingly aware of my pupose here on this planet and feel an unexplainable sense of excitement although duality often disguises this as fear.

I hope to live and learn with you all on this incredible journey.

Lazuli
Old 10-12-2006, 03:51 AM
kundalini

Hi Lazuli, that is a good username. There is a really nice member on this forum by the name of Lapis, so now we have Lapis Lazuli! By the sounds of your Astrology Weekly username, you are an Aries. Me too. Anyhow, welcome to the forums and I hope you find something that you are looking for here!

Kundalini.
Old 10-12-2006, 04:53 AM
Master
Welcome to SF, Lazuli! Hope you enjoy your time here....without the added responsibility that being a moderator demands! Look forward to seeing you around.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 10-12-2006, 05:07 AM
imageimaginer

Hi Lazuli, Welcome to the family.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Lazuli

Quote:
There is a really nice member on this forum by the name of Lapis, so now we have Lapis Lazuli!

I seemed to have forgotten to mention in my original post that I first met Lapis through the Astrology Weekly forums; she was the one who invited me here. This user name is a tribute to her

Quote:
By the sounds of your Astrology Weekly username, you are an Aries.

For those interested in astrology, I have a first house Aries stellium--a collection of planets in the same sign/house--consisting of an Aries Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and my Ascendant is on the cusp between Pisces and Aries. However, using the sidereal zodiac, this stellium is moved entirely into Pisces.

Lazuli
Old 10-12-2006, 02:53 PM
kundalini

Hi Lazuli, I should have perhaps realised that you and Lapis were already friends. It is interesting about the Aries thing. I can't remember all the details but I know that I have Sun in Aries, Moon in Aries and a few of my planets are in Aries too.

Kundalini.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:41 PM
~Jay~

Hello Lazuli! I've visited the astrology forum you moderate on occasionally, and read quite a bit of useful information on there too. It's one subject I'd love to learn more about, if only time would permit it!

Welcome to the forum.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Lapis

Lazuli,

Hi you! Glad you've joined us here and I really like Lazuli. I think it fits you well young blue one. Have fun here as well.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:57 PM
dreamer

Hey Lazuli, welcome to the board. Do you have any intention of doing any astrology charts on this forum? I would be interested if you are open to it although you may want to use this forum for different purposes and take a break, if so thats cool.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Lazuli

Quote:
Hey Lazuli, welcome to the board. Do you have any intention of doing any astrology charts on this forum? I would be interested if you are open to it although you may want to use this forum for different purposes and take a break, if so thats cool.

I've never been comfortable offering astrological interpretations, but I would be glad to teach you how to create your natal chart with Astrodienst and upload it to a thread in the Astrology board of these forums--perhaps even make a few basic observations

Lazuli
Closed Thread