Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 09-07-2017, 06:31 AM
Experiencer
North node

North node is the life mission,is it true?
the sun sign seems to have more powerful energy for the most ,though.....

so, dating a man who is aligned with south node seems bad.....
Old 11-07-2017, 03:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
North node is the life mission,is it true?
the sun sign seems to have more powerful energy for the most ,though.....

so, dating a man who is aligned with south node seems bad.....

North Node is what we are to be in a sense working towards. South Node involves a sign we have had much previous experience with while North Node is symbolic of a sign we are to evolve towards yes.

What do you mean by aligned with South Node? It would depend on what is aligning it. Our NN is opposite our SN always. My NN is Cancer while my South Node Capricorn. A male's NN in Capricorn for me is an indication that with karmic experience I could be an indication that I could help with the male's evolving into the Capricorn aspect of his natal NN. While his SN would be in Cancer indicating He could be of service with lessons I am to evolve toward with my Cancer North Node.

It is an indicator of karmic lessons, it would not necessarily mean it is bad, but more of an experience of karmic learning- However this has to be seen elsewhere in the chart- the Nodes in and of themselves would not be a strong enough indication of karmic lessons.

Hope that helped explain things more clearly.

Edit: Forgot to add, as for another example say a male shares both my South Node and North Node- Capricorn South Nodes and Cancer North Nodes both of us- may indicate a common goal or common ground that us as individuals may be working towards the same route or goal of evolution or karmic lessons/evolution. However as stated there would have to be other karmic indicators within the chart. It depends on the whole of a chart of individuals, with natal, or synastry or anything else. So if there are no other strong indicators of karmic ties within a chart- the nodes are not going to affect the synastry between two people too much in the way of karmic North Node or South Node lessons.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.
Old 13-07-2017, 06:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
However as stated there would have to be other karmic indicators within the chart. It depends on the whole of a chart of individuals, with natal, or synastry or anything else. So if there are no other strong indicators of karmic ties within a chart- the nodes are not going to affect the synastry between two people too much in the way of karmic North Node or South Node lessons.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.
hmm... does it mean , dating a man same as my south node still ok?

my sun sign is same as my south node, i can feel i m going to my north node, but same time i dont really want to go there, i feel strongly clinging to my sun and south node energy.

some websites say the sun sign is the final/basic , we start and we fall back to there?
but some other sites say the nadir is the most deepest basic, and nadir needs to have rebirth.
Old 13-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:
hmm... does it mean , dating a man same as my south node still ok?

my sun sign is same as my south node, i can feel i m going to my north node, but same time i dont really want to go there, i feel strongly clinging to my sun and south node energy.

some websites say the sun sign is the final/basic , we start and we fall back to there?
but some other sites say the nadir is the most deepest basic, and nadir needs to have rebirth.

Yes. Dating a man with the same south node as yours is not a bad thing at all in and of itself, you may find some common ground in fact.

Yes I am the same, as with yourself. My Sun sign is the same as my south node, in Capricorn. I always resonated well enough with the Capricorn energy, though realized with my North node energy in Cancer I am to work on my emotional nature, I still feel rooted to the energies of my south node in a way. I hear where you are coming from there.

The Sun Sign is our basic personality, it is what we have within us, there is so much more to studying the personality through astrology than our Sun Sign though. But, yes the Sun Sign would be the basic personality nature.

I have not heard that about the Nadir. Interesting. I see the Nadir as the home of the chart, the bottom of the chart being the more personal oriented houses and the top half the more outside world and societal related area.

Thank you for posting your thoughts on the North Node starnight.

Like I said a man with the same south node really is not a bad thing in most cases.

Blessings.
Old 15-07-2017, 01:44 PM
Experiencer
I read a lot things on another site, they say dating someone with the same south node will be a good feeling at start, but slowly u will feel it is dragging your leg, u will want to move forward from this . cos your direction is the opposite, its the north node.
so, it makes me feel it is dangerous and eventually will fail....
but every type of relationship may fail, right? lol......
Old 19-11-2017, 06:41 AM
Newbie ;)

its like travel
Old 06-03-2018, 06:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I read a lot things on another site, they say dating someone with the same south node will be a good feeling at start, but slowly u will feel it is dragging your leg, u will want to move forward from this . cos your direction is the opposite, its the north node.
so, it makes me feel it is dangerous and eventually will fail....
but every type of relationship may fail, right? lol......
It may sound a bit harsh, but if nodes and stars etc are more important to you than what your heart says about someone...then yes every relationship will eventually fail...
Old 07-03-2018, 08:10 AM
Master

north node is your compass to how you can achieve your lifes purpose in this lifetime.

South node is a lot of what you carry in on through from other lifetime(s)