Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 19-05-2018, 07:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
circles are round; they are also "flat".
spheres do not exist within two-dimensional space.

And since we live in a 3 dimensional universe that tells us we are on a spherical rock hurtling though space. Not some flat 2 dimesional frisbee.
Old 19-05-2018, 07:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalli
And since we live in a 3 dimensional universe that tells us we are on a spherical rock hurtling though space. Not some flat 2 dimesional frisbee.
math is math.
i believe that all observable phenomena can be expressed using the framework
of a two-dimensional universe as a starting place. the equations may tend to
become quite complicated, but they can account for observed 'facts'.
Old 20-05-2018, 02:38 PM
Experiencer

I am actually one of those people that think the earth is flat. There is actually way more points that point towards a flat earth than a round one. I can watch a documentary that list 30 or so reasons it's flat. When people are asked why they think it is round, they only come up with a few. However, the fact that I believe it is flat doesn't leave my house (except I jus told you guys).

I removed myself from almost all media about a year ago. I don't watch tv or the news, just documentaries. My mind has cleared so much and I feel I can think more clearly. Things that I would have thought were crazy years ago make more sense now. And learning becomes addictive, so I can see why people can get a little obsessed over conspiracy theories.

Once you decide to take the red pill, there really is no way to turn back. I would suggest giving "flat earthers", truth seekers, etc. A break because we are just trying to wrap our heads around the way the world works and in my opinion doing research on why the earth is flat is a heck of a lot more productive than staring at the tv watching the game of thrones with drool coming out of your mouth.

It really is unfair how badly people like me are treated. It's totally normal in here to say you talk to other entities, are channeling beings, etc. But if you believe the earth is flat, you are crazy!
Old 20-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Master
the way i look at it the earth may or may not be flat... i don't really have a
preference. i guess i don't believe that things are exclusively one way or the
other on most topics that people seem to polarize on, where there's no
wiggle room allowed for varying views. i can imagine that there's advantages
to looking at things from different angles, and if some proposed project
becomes simpler through using one approach rather than the other, it'd be
wise to choose the easier pathway.
Old 22-05-2018, 01:33 AM
Guide
Discovery channel shatters flat earthers:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QVa2UmgdTM4
Old 22-05-2018, 03:12 AM
Master
Just gonna throw this out there... If the earth was flat cats would have pushed everything over the side long ago.
Old 22-05-2018, 07:24 AM
Experiencer

There was a guy on another website who was saying the earth is flat, and I had a strong feeling that that belief had to do with his past lives.

They say that around 85% of the time, most people are on 'past life mode,' experiencing or acting out past life karma.

I felt intuitively that in a past life in which the idea that the earth is round was new and rapidly spreading, he had defended the idea that the earth is flat.

It's very likely that many people who believe the earth is flat are experiencing something like that from past lives.
Old 22-05-2018, 07:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Discovery channel shatters flat earthers:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QVa2UmgdTM4
that video cheats. lazers are magic.
using a two-dimensional framework, there is up/down and left/right, there
is no in/out (near/far). perhaps those people had crossed an "event horizon".
Old 22-05-2018, 03:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Suddenly the phones are off making people feel we should discuss this maladaptive flat Earth theory. Notice how suddenly stories like this appear. The pollen! The big news buzz about the pollen in the air. Clearly a black and white story with a double meaning, meant to distract people from other real stories
Old 23-05-2018, 07:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Show me a single picture of the edge of this so-called flat Earth and you got me by the balls. Until then, don't expect me or most other people to take this nonsense seriously.
could it be that there is no edge?
perhaps objects are teleported to the opposite extreme when they reach
what might have been an edge.
could it be that "the edge" is everywhere? [hiding in plain sight]
perhaps teleportation occurs whenever we imagine that objects are
in motion.