Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-08-2016, 07:22 PM
Seeker

I don't know what to do anymore.

I feel like, no, I know this wasn't the path my higher self intended to go down.
Or at least, not know all of this until later in life. I've stopped focusing on school, I've stopped spending time with family, or not as much, I've changed.

I have all of these questions, I don't even know what to say, or even how to as k them. I feel like my life is going down a bad path, and I don't know how to fix this. I want to fix it, but I just can't? I feel like I should focus on spirituality, but if I do that, I can't focus on school.

I don't know what I want to do with my life. I'm just depressed, sad, and hurting. I want to know if I have psychic abilities, which I doubt, but I don't know anymore. I'm so confused, and realize what a cruel world this is, sometimes I think. "Is it even worth it?". This world is surely something. Corrupt gov, greedy people. I don't know anymore, and I don't know what to do. What can I do to fix all of this? What do I do to change my life around?
Old 19-08-2016, 07:42 PM
Master

Figure out what you want out of it and focus on it. Positive emotions is an indication you are on a right path. Just remember it can take time to shift momentum from one kind of thought to another. So start by being kind to yourself.
Old 19-08-2016, 08:33 PM
Pathfinder
Ordinary life and spiritual life need not be separate. The trick is to be the Self (aka true self) while performing day to day activities. Detachment, not abandonment is the key. That's what I've learned so far, and I try to do that by trying to be fully aware that there is just this Self, other stuff simply comes and goes, like clouds in the clear sky.

Now about the depression and sadness, ask yourself - "who is sad?", "who is depressed?". And you should get an answer like - "me, myself". Ask who is this me?. And you should feel the presence of the Self looking for a "me". You will find that there is this illusion of a "suffering me". Simply drop it, and you will be free of it :)

If you like, read Eckhart Tolle's biography and his book "The power of now". He was in a similar situation, and he is now a master. He did something like I said above, and became free forever, takes a few minutes....

Now the question is - why don't everyone see the illusion of a separate self, a mental construct that is going through "mental suffering"? I guess its nothing but strong beliefs, the ego gets them, its plain ignorance.
Old 20-08-2016, 10:49 AM
Master
AS you awaken it is common to want to isolate because the old stuff do not make sense anymore but the new stuff is confusing because you are not familiar with it. It is better to be grounded at this stage while figuring out what it is that you can do with your spirituality and what your psychic gifts are. Try some grounding meditations for a while and see how you feel.
Old 20-08-2016, 11:34 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeronknight
I feel like, no, I know this wasn't the path my higher self intended to go down.
If your Higher Self had intended you to be anywhere else, that's where you would be. You're not, here you are just the same.

Quote:
I feel like my life is going down a bad path, and I don't know how to fix this.
Your Path doesn't need fixing, your mindset does. There is no such thing as a 'bad Path', only bad thinking. Forget the notion of 'bad' completely because really it doesn't help, you are where you are because that's where you need to be and instead take a good look at where you are.

Put your Spirituality into context, Spirituality is a belief system and when it comes down to it and it's a part of you the same as school is. You are not a belief system and this is where most 'Spiritual people' have it so badly wrong. You ARE Spirit, how more Spiritual does it get?

Quote:
I'm so confused, and realize what a cruel world this is, sometimes I think. "Is it even worth it?". This world is surely something. Corrupt gov, greedy people. I don't know anymore, and I don't know what to do. What can I do to fix all of this? What do I do to change my life around?
Yes it is a cruel world but don't forget the beauty of even the simplest of things. While it is cruel there are people who put their Lives on the line for strangers every day, so don't forget those things because they are a part of this world too. If you don't like the greedy people don't become one of them, become kind because that's the choice you have made, leave their choice of being greedy to them.

Find your own joy, find what makes you happy. If you think being at school will bring you stability or make you feel better then concentrate on that, and when you do that you'll create a more stable base for your Spirituality. How much of a basis for your Spirituality is being depressed, sad and hurting?
Old 20-08-2016, 12:02 PM
Guide
I suggest looking at the law of attraction closely. It is so very magical and beautiful. Now once you examine this 'secret' focus on all the ualities of humankind that you love and appreciate, and all the qualities you wish to embody yourself. Attract into your life the ideas you focus and intend to yourself.
Old 20-08-2016, 01:29 PM
Guide

Quote:
Or at least, not know all of this until later in life. I've stopped focusing on school, I've stopped spending time with family, or not as much, I've changed.

I have all of these questions, I don't even know what to say, or even how to as k them. I feel like my life is going down a bad path, and I don't know how to fix this. I want to fix it, but I just can't? I feel like I should focus on spirituality, but if I do that, I can't focus on school.

I don't know what I want to do with my life. I'm just depressed, sad, and hurting. I want to know if I have psychic abilities, which I doubt, but I don't know anymore. I'm so confused, and realize what a cruel world this is, sometimes I think. "Is it even worth it?". This world is surely something. Corrupt gov, greedy people. I don't know anymore, and I don't know what to do. What can I do to fix all of this? What do I do to change my life around?

GREAT! This comes to any who truly AWAKEN within!

You do not have to FIX anything at all~

Inside your own Consciousness ARE the ANSWERS ..... the Eternal Dialog with HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS ~

It is well to spend time alone in Nature at this time ...... if you can put off School ..... DO SO! You can always return later ....if not ...... proceed without putting so much pressure on self ...... grades do not matter.... no one actually looks at them after you are done anyway!~

You are making a SHIFT in Awareness ..... and that comes not by avoiding the storms ....but by bring Higher Light into them~

DO WHAT YOU WANT ~! Not what "others" demand! YOU ARE FREE TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES ~ Do what you LOVE and you are FREE ~
Old 20-08-2016, 04:02 PM
Master
Hello,

Why are you so sure that this is not the path your higher self intended you to follow? Now if you think like a human then you will judge your circumstances harshly. However if you can think like the divine master you are, which is most represented by your higher self, then your life and its potentials may well be perfect.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-08-2016, 03:04 AM
Deactivated Account

When you're confused and not sure what to do, take some time to think about what you would truly love.

If there was no obstacle, nothing standing in your way, what would you do? The answer to that is your calling.

When you are starting to follow your heart, it is tough, because the analytical mind gets in the way and tells us it's impossible to follow our dreams, because of logic and facts.

Naysayers will stand in your way. Family will even tell you you're nuts. But as long as you follow your dream, spirit will provide for you and life will be good.

When you follow your dreams, everything will fall into place effortlessly.

When you are on the wrong path, it's like trying to walk upstream a strong river current. Things in life will try to prevent you from getting to where you are going, and that is a big sign that it isn't the right thing.

I think you already know what the right thing to do is. Focus on your spirituality. School is standing in your way? Do you really need it? No.
No one truly needs anything. People might guilt trip you, lecture you and tell
you it's a responsibility you need to follow through in life. But you aren't a slave. Your parent's do not own you. Society does not own you. You are the one who has the power over your life, to do whatever you want to do. If school is truly something you love, then do it, but if it's not, don't do it.

I dropped out of high school to follow my dreams and my life has turned out great. I do not regret it! School was terrible for me, I really don't see what the point is. It's not like I'm stupid either, there are many better ways to learn and find your dream career than what people realize. You don't need to do anything you don't want to do. Seriously, I get paid to play badminton (my favourite thing in the world), how great is that?
Old 21-08-2016, 03:15 AM
Master

It is so apparent you are young. Give it another 20-30 years and you will see things more clearly.

But of course you want answers now. We all did at that age.

Hang in there, you are on the right course. Keep following the Same path.