Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I just had an epiphany. I have like an empty space inside me... theres just a lot thats happened in this life so far and its taken its toll on me. I want to heal from the past. Well, the epiphany is that I need to stop seeking for other people to fill this void in me because they cant and seek god instead for that purpose. Thats what ive been looking for all along.
thats who ive been longing for.

Im unsure of how to do this. I dont feel the holy spirit or jesus or god like I used to. I used to be able to feel the presence and how powerful and purely loving it is. Its like im doing something wrong or being tested. Any advice? Thanks

Change the name of your God.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that lazy Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail. Google ---- Alan Watts - On The Book of Eli

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.
Google ----- Joseph Campbell--On Becoming an Adult

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL