Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 19-09-2016, 04:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hi Chry

You crafted your own, Runes? Do you have pictures of them? Just curious, you don't have to share if it's not possible. I am not familiar with them, I wouldn't even know where to start. Someone did a reading for me with them, not bad..

8182016221544.jpg Hi Clover. Here is my set of runes.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 27-09-2016, 09:05 AM
Master
Ok to me this rune, its feels like the comforter of the previous rune shared here!
It reminds me that awaresness can be sought from everything, it speaks to me of noticing all blessings, of listening gently and adoring the beauty and abundance life has to offer. that in a pure state of quiet being, the universe is bountiful, hearts are abundant and all this universe has to offer is always avaliable. Shhh, talk gently, be still, be aware and be blessed.

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 28-09-2016, 01:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hi Clover. Here is my set of runes.

Thank you for sharing, Chrysalis. I love them.

Maybe someday I'll make my own as well. In the meantime, I am going to have to read up and educate myself on them!
Old 28-09-2016, 01:27 AM
Master

On holding A SS. I felt I was on a calm beach, listening to the rhythmic rise and fall of waves. It was sunny but with spells of rain. This rune has the opposite feeling of the previous one (as Loopy pointed out too), in the sense that with Uruz the waves in my vision overturned everything and left one uncertain. In the case of A ss the message I got was of acceptance of different 'cycles' of life. To accept change with awareness, to find that calm, sunny place in the mind and take it easy. All is good, there is no need for any sudden action, all happens for a reason and all in good time.
Old 04-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Guide
Asuz, gave me a hard time getting anything out of it that made sense other than the deep purple color that I associate with protection. Now because these are rose quartz, I have to wonder if the properties of the crystal are coming through as well since I felt a burning sensation in the center of the palm of my hand. The word ancient came to me along with a rugged mountainous backdrop and an old fashioned Norseman's handaxe, raised high. Not to strike with it, it was more of a celebration type raising. The next image to come was a cross, maybe this is referring to NYD or Nauthiz. So I would read both runes to see if this applies.

Can you ask who gives you your messages about the healing rune set. I am learning to be an alternative healer to help those in need that can't afford to pay for such treatments but need them. I would love to add this to my arsenal.
Old 04-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Pathfinder
I personally love the Futhark runes, but I don't have much experience using them. I'd love to use them more often though. I just don't know how to use them properly.
Old 05-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Guide
Lerena, that's what this thread is for, learning them. So get out your Runes and start doing the lessons with us. All are welcome here to learn.
Old 05-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Master
Agree with phoenix, its great to learn together :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 05-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerena
I personally love the Futhark runes, but I don't have much experience using them. I'd love to use them more often though. I just don't know how to use them properly.

Hi Lerena,

I set up this thread so all can get started working with their runes. You are most certainly welcome to join this workshop. If you don't have runes, that's okay.

I don't know if you read the entire thread. If you haven't, please do as I describe my favourite meditation practice to get connected with runes.

We have already meditated with three runes and shared our experiences with each other.

Looking forward to having you jump on board.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 05-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Rising
Asuz, gave me a hard time getting anything out of it that made sense other than the deep purple color that I associate with protection. Now because these are rose quartz, I have to wonder if the properties of the crystal are coming through as well since I felt a burning sensation in the center of the palm of my hand. The word ancient came to me along with a rugged mountainous backdrop and an old fashioned Norseman's handaxe, raised high. Not to strike with it, it was more of a celebration type raising. The next image to come was a cross, maybe this is referring to NYD or Nauthiz. So I would read both runes to see if this applies.

Can you ask who gives you your messages about the healing rune set. I am learning to be an alternative healer to help those in need that can't afford to pay for such treatments but need them. I would love to add this to my arsenal.

I find it interesting on the response you got, especially the burning sensation from your palm chakra.

Since you're concerned about the energy from the crystal coming through, you can write that rune on a piece of paper and meditate with it. That way will eliminate the energy from the crystal. If you try that, I'd like to know what you experience.

When I meditate with the runes, the messages are from the runes themselves. When A SS told me about the healing runes, I was surprised. I had not considered runes were at one time used for healing. For me to have those runes revealed to me would have to come through the A SS rune. If I were to work with A SS to make a set, it'd take me time and I'd then put it in a new thread.