Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Smiles

I have a question?

Ok so when ever im watching television i cant see like a smoke like vapor rising from my body its like if i can see my aura. The color that the vapor comes out is blue i dont know what is happening can some one explain ?
Peace and Light
Old 25-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Serenity Bear

If its your aura, then it looks like a heat haze like you would get off a very hot road.

You can get different colours depending on what layer you are seeing, so your colours can change every second or stay the same.

People most commonly see their aura around the hands, or if looking in the mirror. Most sense their auras, but some do see them.
Old 25-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Master
My experience has been that everyone perceives energy differently. If you think you are seeing your aura then that is probably what is happening. One of the major lessons with energy work is to trust what you feel. My dad always told people to 'guess' what something meant and allow that to be true.

With Love,
athribiristan
Old 26-01-2011, 01:36 AM
amys

Does this only happen when you are watching tv? If so it is probably more likely something to do with your eyes then actually seeing an aura. There are alot of bloodvessels and nerves that if your bloodpressure is a bit low or high you can actually get what you just explained.
Old 27-01-2011, 02:12 AM
Smiles

well no, i can see it sometimes,
its not every time i watch the t.v.
Tank You