Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-12-2019, 03:12 AM
Master
Finding Kipper unpalatable

I bought a few Kipper decks some time ago and thought I'd revisit them. Although (as you know) Lenormand is similar, I can gel with Lenormand but Kipper leaves me totally cold.

I've been trying a few simple 3 card readings but they are so blatantly off it's pathetic. I find it very annoying as I love the cards.

Has anyone got any advice or good resources I can l use before I throw them back in the drawer in despair?
Old 11-12-2019, 09:59 AM
Master
Why not buy a good book on it if you do want to work with it? I've found that helped me a lot when I wanted to do Lenormand, and earlier the same with Tarot.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:19 AM
55Degrees

Theres an excellent book on kipper by Louis Alexandre Musruck called The Art of Kipper Reading . A guide to decode the Kipper cards.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:35 PM
Master
Thanks Fairy Crystal and 55Degrees. I've actually got that book by Alexandre Musruck. It doesn't help me at all though. I further confused things by looking up another learning resource on the internet whose reading parameters were completely different. Both resources left me with highly suspect and inaccurate, confusing readings. I don't know why I'm struggling with reading these cards.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Deactivated Account

There are Facebook groups I am sure you can practice on. "Learning and Practicing Lenormand". Interaction may be limited, but I am sure there is a talented person that can come through. I am amazed how some people can do those full spread using all the cards.

I sold my kipper decks off. I grew out of them.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Thanks Fairy Crystal and 55Degrees. I've actually got that book by Alexandre Musruck. It doesn't help me at all though. I further confused things by looking up another learning resource on the internet whose reading parameters were completely different. Both resources left me with highly suspect and inaccurate, confusing readings. I don't know why I'm struggling with reading these cards.
Choose one way and stick with that. It is easy to get confused when following different sources, especially if they contradict. Pick the one that is closest to your own interpretation and feelings and totally dump the other source.
Or find another 3rd source that is reliable and dump the other 2.
I think it may be the same as with Lenormand. So many people who use different interpretations for the cards and some don't resonate with me at all. So I decided to stick to Rana George and my own intuition. Since then the cards worked great :)
Old 11-12-2019, 08:36 PM
Master
Great advice Clover and FairyCrystal.

I'll have a look on Facebook and see what groups there are. And yes, finding one method and sticking with it makes sense too.

I'm not prepared to give up on them yet, so I'll put some more effort in to finding a "way" that resonates.

Thanks.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:10 PM
Master
Good luck! I'm quite sure you'll get the hang of it, and will come to enjoy it :)