Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 17-11-2017, 01:17 PM
Pathfinder
Hi so happy to be here

Hi all, so happy I can finally share the craziness that is my life. Ever since I was little I have had paranormal experiences, and let me tell you it absolutely terrified me. I think what really changed my view on the other side is when it started happening more often. Sometimes I tell people my stories and they ask me "how do you not get scared" and I tell them how this is my life and I have to embrace it. I have been meditating for a few months and it is one of my favorite things to balance my energy. I also have a little obsession with crystals hence my user name. I have done some channeling with autowriting where I connected with my guide William.
He offered advice and insight with things that I was having difficulty figuring out myself. He also told me I was a natural healer, so I did some research and learned that I have all the characteristics of such. I am also empathic which is something I have experienced my whole life but I never knew the proper terminology until recently. With all of my meditation and spiritual growth my third eye chakra opened and thats when I got my first guest in my room. But I want to make an entire thread on that story and what happened/is happening. Another thing is since last week I have seen the number 11 everywhere. I cant wait to talk and explore the forum, thanks for having me.
Old 17-11-2017, 02:07 PM
Master
Hello Crystalqueen and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 17-11-2017, 02:23 PM
Master
hi..................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 17-11-2017, 04:34 PM
Experiencer
We can't wait to hear this!...Welcome, crystalqueen!
Old 17-11-2017, 08:35 PM
Knower
Welcome, crystalqueen! Have an anagram alias:

Aquamarina Peronel Mysticalstar
= I am Crystal Queen, a paranormalist
Old 18-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks for such a warm welcome! I added my paranormal story to the ghost and hauntings section if yall are interested.
Old 19-11-2017, 07:50 AM
Master
Hi crystalqueen and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)