Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-07-2018, 01:45 PM
Knower

Bunny Celtic cross is (dry) love life going to change? Please a litte help!

Hi guys! This is my first post but I have been reading the tarot section on this forum for ages. There are great readers here! If someone has some time to spare and give me their opinion on this spread I will be grateful.

So, basically it's about my love life in July. I have been single for a while now, and in love with somebody I haven't seen in one year (sigh!) Anyway, recently I feel better, so I am enquiring about developments in my love life (in general, not necessarily in relation to that person from the past.)

I used RW in a Celtic spread.
Here it goes:

Card 1- primary factor: the hierophant reversed
Card 2- secondary factor: the lovers

I tend to read card 1 and two together, as they represent the root of the matter. In this case, it shows how the process of falling in love/reuniting with a special someone has been on hold for a long time.

Card 3, unconscious influence: 9 of pentacles rx. In this card I see myself and all the self work I have done/ I am still doing. I became more independent and self sufficient. Still, I long for something.

Card 4, the past: 2 of wands rx. A decision I have had to make in the past which was very hard.

Card 5, conscious influence: king of cups.
Mmmm.... is this still me? Maybe my masculine side or animus is coming alive? Or is it maybe a nice handsome man I will meet?

Card 6, future: the emperor.
This is about taking control. Again, either me being in control of myself, which is good, or a man who seems controlled and measured (not sure I like this one).

Card 7, me as I am: knight of cups.
I am feeling good but still in love with somebody I haven't seen in ages. I am trying to let my emotions flow freely without getting sticky.

Card 8, the outside: knight of wands.
It seems like somebody is coming along, hope it's not some hit and run?

Card 9, key factor: the judgement
I am going to re-evaluate/change some beliefs from my past.

Card 10, outcome: the sun
That's nice, isn't it? Still, to me it represents the joy to be on my own. So, probably not much going on love wise in July either.

What do you guys think? Many thanks and blessings!!!
Old 09-07-2018, 02:27 PM
Knower

Please don't be put off from the "celting" in the title, LOL probably you're thinking what the effe is that... I know it should be "Celtic" but my phone keyboard always takes a bit of initiative...anybody so kind to spare few thoughts? July will soon be over
Old 12-07-2018, 07:41 PM
Knower

Rachella,
I see card 4 as the foundation for the other cards, so everything else is based on that 2 of Wands. That is an affirming, playful intent. So that is very positive. Also, the House (environment for the reading) is Knight Wands is very much like the 2 wands, a repeating playful affirming of intentions, path, desires. So those together are very positive for your question. The basis card 4 alone says good things coming your way, you seem to be positioned well to receive developments as regards your question. Hope that gives you something to consider! I love the Celtic cross layout it is the only layout I use for any question. Best wishes!
Old 12-07-2018, 07:56 PM
Knower

Many thanks Mparkes for taking time for me! I'll let you know what happens;)