Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Experiencer
@lucky: yeah it is exactly the same!!

How do (did?) you manage your normal Life with all that??
I suppose you have a work etc
Old 02-03-2019, 03:59 PM
Guide

I didn't manage. I've been a stay at home wife for four years, which I'm not proud of. I've had mystery symptoms and random aches and pains and anxiety for as long as I can remember and it definitely impeded on going about a normal life. The last job I had really drove me into the ground and luckily with all the corporate cuts my position was eliminated. It was a blessing in disguise, and it happened just three months before my wedding.

Fortunately I am in a position where my basic needs are met while I work on myself, and along with that came a spiritual awakening of sorts. It's been a wild ride to say the least. I am striving to feel well enough for more than two consecutive days both physically and mentally to be able to participate in society again. With that, I have no desire to go back into my previous line of work so I'm also looking at an entire career change. Lots of question marks.

At this point I'm ready to jump out of my skin, as I'm tired of just existing in the shadows of life and not living. I know a positive change is around the corner for me and I'm excited. I have come to accept that this is a process and I don't have to be perfectly healed before I put myself out there again. Learning to manage these symptoms and how to pay attention to your own energy and body is key, and it definitely helps to have a daily spiritual practice of your own that works for you. I spent way too much time just reading about spiritual practices, exercises and techniques rather than actively doing them, and honestly it made my head spin.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:44 PM
Experiencer
thank you for your answer Lucky :)

for my part, also I have new body pains that I've never experienced before, especially pain on top of my back, in-between scapulas and neck whereas I used to have low back pains and left shoulder pain (I have scoliosis -not treated Younger because it Evolved in my early adult years..).

When I had my first kriyas (?) lately I had spontaneous movements particularly focused on neck and top of the back stretching !
my head is rotating and my neck stretching a bit like on this video:
https://youtu.be/W6gZfKGVsw8
it seems it is a natural Healing process ?!
sometimes it stretches til the extreme.. but it is never really painful.
Its really like if a physiotherapist was pulling my head with his hands, I feel a strong force pulling me ! like an elastic.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:51 AM
Experiencer
Ohh the exhaustion has come back

I hope it's a sign from my guides
because it seems that I've been on "pause of exhaustion" mode just for my job interview lol. Hope it will be for a positive answer!

EDIT //: I just went for a Quick food shopping and omg..as soon as I was in the street, I felt an immediate drowsiness !! i could sleep on the pavement LOL. My eyes were bumping lightly and wanted to roll back/close.it was really hard to keep walking !
Do someone know here why crown chakra opening is related to drowsiness??
Its really heavy sensation. I could fall asleep on the instant like narcoleptic people!

Also, yesterday before to sleep I watched YouTube videos about Light activation.
I felt strong energies/activations in heart chakra and through the whole body. Also my hands started to do some spontaneous movements (rotations, shaking..). I’m particularly sensitive to Pleiadian light language ;)

This Lemurian one is also amazing (visually and sensitively):

https://youtu.be/_DrpamuCP3Y

Do you feel something watching it ? And can you describe it if so ?

Last edited by Helix6 : 04-03-2019 at 01:50 PM.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:35 PM
Guide

Well I just clicked on the YouTube link you posted and got a sudden sharp pain in my heart so I didn't watch it and therefor can't comment on it. I tend to stay away from watching and reading stuff like that because it only makes me float away even more...it's hard enough for me to stay grounded haha! Maybe try focusing on nothing else but the root chakra for a week and see how you feel. Instead of reading about the stuff that takes you to far away places in your mind, read about how to boost the root chakra and stay focused there for a bit. Remember, everything needs a solid foundation.
Old 05-03-2019, 07:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
thank you for your answer Lucky :)

for my part, also I have new body pains that I've never experienced before, especially pain on top of my back, in-between scapulas and neck whereas I used to have low back pains and left shoulder pain (I have scoliosis -not treated Younger because it Evolved in my early adult years..).

When I had my first kriyas (?) lately I had spontaneous movements particularly focused on neck and top of the back stretching !
my head is rotating and my neck stretching a bit like on this video:
https://youtu.be/W6gZfKGVsw8
it seems it is a natural Healing process ?!
sometimes it stretches til the extreme.. but it is never really painful.
Its really like if a physiotherapist was pulling my head with his hands, I feel a strong force pulling me ! like an elastic.

Hi helix.

It just so happens that a video popped up on my feed which talks about this, and it also made a lot sense in the practice which I am familiar with, so I thought maybe you'd like it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9AHh9MvgyQ
Old 05-03-2019, 10:41 AM
Experiencer
Hi everyone!

Good news.... I got the JOB !!!!

Thanks Lucky for the tips I'll try to ground myself better and stay in touch with nature, touching trees, etc

@Gem thank you for the video interview I'll check that asap :)
Old 06-03-2019, 07:28 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

How is going? How do you recommend to initiate in this process. For anyone practicing it, how valuable do you consider it? Thanks!
Old 07-03-2019, 01:51 PM
Experiencer
Hi spirittraining, I found this, maybe it could help?:

http://www.kundaliniguide.com/10-thi...dalini-process
Old 07-03-2019, 02:54 PM
Guide

Helix, congratulations!!! Definitely develop a daily practice that includes grounding, and most importantly don't forget to do it daily or as often as you need throughout the day! Best of luck to you in your new job!