Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 08-03-2019, 04:48 AM
ant

Thankyou for that^,iamthat.: )

And 'Sapphirez',I like to have an open mind on all things and no offence at all towards you,agree to disagree and i'll leave it that.

Btw,i like the way you write,it's rather eloquent and in a sense intimate,flowing and warm. : )
Old 09-03-2019, 02:29 AM
Master
Thank you, that is one of the loveliest compliments I've ever received!
well if you feel like indulging me and have no qualms about me interpreting what I think about some of your birth chart placements then I'll be glad to, even if you'll conclude it's untrue. if not I understand, but it might be fun
Old 09-03-2019, 09:18 AM
ant

No worries and yeah i'm cool with that,i have an open mind on all things.

Feel free to indulge.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:10 AM
Guide

Sapphirez, I can look at your transits if you want. Nothing too in depth but I can point out anything significant I see in the next few months. I just need your bday, where you were born and time of birth! Sorry I didn't come back to read other responses for awhile.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:18 AM
Master
Elab48 ok cool can you give me your birth information? The city you were born in and the date, and the exact time if you are sure about it

Clio that would be amazing! I was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin US - on September 26, 1984 at 6:26pm
Old 10-03-2019, 03:22 AM
Guide

OK. I will take a look tomorrow evening!
Old 17-03-2019, 01:07 AM
Master
Fish This is so awesome!

Roll call - what a great idea Sapphirez! The stars twinkle brighter now.

In 2012 I was having a tough time and started studying my chart using Vedic astrology (sidereal) and was blown away by its accuracy. I am especially fascinated in researching the lunar signs (nakshatra system) of time periods which explain a lot about the patterns that come and go in a lifetime and the special lessons they bring.

Since then I have been exploring nakshatras to the nth degree and it's taken me into a huge rabbit hole through all kinds of ancient mysticism from a variety of cultures (you can find the link to my blog below my signature).

After 7 years of this, I am creeping closer to an understanding of these moon signs and the zodiac signs' relationship to our chakra system. My interest in astrology is to use it as a tool for spiritual evolution, to really understand blocks and opportunities life is giving me on the journey to freedom and the possibility of living to my full potential. I do spiritual life coaching for friends who are sincerely on the path.

As far as Vedic astrology goes, I am experimenting with it in untraditional ways, deconstructing and reconstructing - and loving it. Hoping to find other people interested in Vedic astrology on this forum - of course being open to other views too.
Old 18-03-2019, 07:58 PM
Deactivated Account
What are peoples experiences around coming out the other side of their Saturn return and feeling the effects of their north and south nodes karma and Dharma?

I've been doing a lot of work and meditation these last few days to enter my north node aspect of Aries and away from Libra.
It's been very empowering.
Do we incorporate the lessons from the south node... I guess that makes sense as the soul travels through all 12 houses it incorporates all the lessons of each house on its path back home to wholeness...
Answered my own question lol.
Old 25-03-2019, 03:54 AM
Master
"In astrology the Decans are 36 segments of the ecliptic that consist of 10 degrees each. They are usually used in order to divide each of the twelve signs of the zodiac into thirds."

"A stellium is defined as a group of several planets in a single sign of the zodiac or a single house."

I don't know anything about the Decans and Stelliums. all I know is that I'm a September born Virgo with my moon sign being a Pisces .
Old 27-05-2020, 11:16 PM
Master
I like the Water signs Cancer and Pisces too. I'm learning more about that meaning of the Cancer's Zodiac symbol.
Quote:
The astrological glyph that represents Cancer looks like the number 69 set on its side. A Circle attached to a crescent symbolizes Cancer's connection to both the spiritual and material world.
It's said that the circles in Cancer's glyph represent a mother's breasts and the curved lines represent her protective arms and nurturing nature.
Some astrologers believed that the glyph represents the Sun and Moon phases; the two circles represent the new and full moons connected by the two arches of crescent moons.
I also didn't know that Cancer is the Latin word for crab. That is really cool . It's nice learning about other zodiac signs. I'm not really biased when it comes to wanting to read up on a different zodiac signs other than your own.