Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-08-2018, 03:32 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
The perfection under God is human creation.
I mean. Who writes the book of God, of any God?

Nobody knows what God is and what such God's intentions are for us little humans.
Trying to please the God by following human definition of perfection is like a child trying to please its parents by following "perfection" of its parents.

My suggestion - don't try to be perfect, just be as you are.
If God is the one who created you, aren't you already perfect?

Ahhm, looking at this world there always was consensus (among the reasonable) that it is not really perfect yet. But since God is in charge, we can fully trust that the "positive day" of salvation will come one day. Otherwise it would be God's failure and that's rather unlikely. ;-)
Old 19-08-2018, 03:39 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGenesis
Ahhm, looking at this world there always was consensus (among the reasonable) that it is not really perfect yet. But since God is in charge, we can fully trust that the "positive day" of salvation will come one day. Otherwise it would be God's failure and that's rather unlikely. ;-)

Well...
What we consider imperfect may be in its rightful "perfect" place as one of God's creation/plan.

We learn through imperfections.
Old 19-08-2018, 03:52 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Well...
What we consider imperfect may be in its rightful "perfect" place as one of God's creation/plan.

We learn through imperfections.

We learn through "failings" of ourselves and others. The ultimate experience is the realization that we failed on God, i.e. confusing ourselves with Him.
But in the end that's what the ultimate realization is about...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaztyZ0aESk
Old 19-08-2018, 04:06 PM
Suspended
Regarding myself being a "Knower" or "Experiencer" I can only say that what I know and "represent" is based on my own fateful experience. There is nothing that I "learned" or accepted as being "real" and true that goes beyond my God given perception and logic.
Old 19-08-2018, 08:38 PM
Ankhesenamun

I don't think any of us can be perfect. We are human, we make mistakes. But we have to strive to improve ourselves, we have to learn, we have to go through various experiences so that we learn and gain wisdom. Nothing happens without a reason, everything that we go through happens so that we learn something.

Those who say they are perfect, wise, good etc are the ones who have the least faith and the least enlightenment. To be boastful is a sign of weakness and a flawed character. The wise man knows that he knows nothing.

We can be grateful for everything that we experience, no matter how painful, because everything teaches us something. We have to strive to learn, to improve ourselves, and to help others. But I don't think God expects perfection from us. Only the will to learn.
Old 19-08-2018, 08:47 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhesenamun
I don't think any of us can be perfect. We are human, we make mistakes. But we have to strive to improve ourselves, we have to learn, we have to go through various experiences so that we learn and gain wisdom. Nothing happens without a reason, everything that we go through happens so that we learn something.

Those who say they are perfect, wise, good etc are the ones who have the least faith and the least enlightenment. To be boastful is a sign of weakness and a flawed character. The wise man knows that he knows nothing.

We can be grateful for everything that we experience, no matter how painful, because everything teaches us something. We have to strive to learn, to improve ourselves, and to help others. But I don't think God expects perfection from us. Only the will to learn.

That makes sense. Here I speak for myself - I was born "here" empty with no consciousness (which I regard being the soul), so let's say born as a monkey. And the will and God given capacity to learn the BEST we can in this Godgiven fateful life can make us knowing "something" and dying as humans WITH soul that can reincarnate then. Soul for me means 5D consciousness.

Edit:
The "will" to learn truth is depicted here:

Old 20-08-2018, 09:51 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there GS...
Hi 7L, the forum ate my post it seems, so after I've nursed the blisters on my fingertips I'll be trying again.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:04 AM
boshy b. good

if i were us, just don't expect to
get hurt so therefore don't do so
Old 20-08-2018, 12:20 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Nobody knows what God is and what such God's intentions are for us little humans.
I do

God made man, man made religion and religion made God.
Old 20-08-2018, 12:47 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I do

God made man, man made religion and religion made God.

There's nothing you can do that can't be done
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung
Nothing you can say, but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy

Of course we can DO anything and sing anything and say anything.

There's nothing you can make that can't be made
No one you can save that can't be saved
Nothing you can do, but you can learn how to be you in time
It's easy

That's more of a truth, in the sense of "working/sustainable(5D) things", because truth (absolute=5D) is always sustainable. ;-)

There's nothing you can know that isn't known
Nothing you can see that isn't shown
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be. It's easy

[Chorus]
All you need is love

That's perfectly^^ mystic.

All you need is love (All together now)
All you need is love (Everybody)
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need
(Yesterday)
(Oh yeah)