Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2018, 09:28 PM
Experiencer
Oneness - expansion and contraction of the internal and external.

Imagine a field of dots in the shape of a cube; all the dots relative to each other are the same size; all the dots remain equally spaced apart relative to each other but relative to other things they can change. This cube exists in a space. Both the cube and the space relate to: 'energy to resist expansion' and 'energy to expand'. Both the space and the cube are finite in possibility of ultimate potential expansion and in possibility of ultimate potential contraction.
Now lets think about how the two interact.
If the finite cube expands it exerts a force on the finite space, the expressed force well relate to how the two relate to one another. If the finite cube contracts it exerts a force on the finite space, … [same as above]. If the finite space expands it exerts a force on the finite cube, … [same as above]. If the space contracts it exerts a force on the cube, … [same as above].
Next, expansion and contraction relate to energy. Both the space and the cube are fields that are interrelated to an extent, the cube and the space are actually one and the same but only through dimension appear to be different; both relate to consciousness in a consciousness based model of reality. To expand a field takes energy; to resist expansion takes energy.

Now the point of this whole thing.
The external, the universe manifest and beyond, is made of layers, variant field densities. The internal, the self all the way to the Self, is made of layers, variant field densities of the complete human body. [The layer of the human body that is experienced through sensory perception I would say exists externally; the layers that are not currently being experienced through sensory perception I would say exist internally. Sensory perception relates to both conscious and less than conscious interactions.] The universe, the external, in its most subtle form is the Self, so, the external and the internal are the same thing at the point of the Self. Meditation and self development are ways in which the external and the internal interact. When the internal exists at a point in the external in which there is a force expressed that is more intense than desired then a negative emotion is felt; force is expressed between the two when there exists energetic differences, too much energy is just as detrimental to the self as well would be too little energy. Self development results in charkra dilation which allows energy from the external to flow in with less resistance, more energy results in self expansion. Meditation, sabikalpa samadhi, involves an internal process of letting go, I would imagine. By letting go, I imagine, we are internally realigning our selves to temporarily exist in a more expanded state; our interaction with this more expanded state well relate to our individual meditative experience as it relates to which senses we engage. Meditation, nirbikalpa samadhi, involves, I imagine, becoming that which through concentration, sabikalpa samadhi, creates; by becoming that which concentration creates means that concentration is no longer required for one to be that which one has become.
So in nirbikalpa samadhi we as the cube become expanded but still exists in a shared external space which is not of that moment being experienced as equally expanded; if it where not a shared experience within this consciousness based model of reality then our expansion would result in a simultaneous re-alinement of external experience via dimensional travel of going within so that densities where matched and energy was conserved [it's like the moon of Einsteins rejection of quantum physics; he refused to believe the moon disappeared when he was not observing it (in the original interpretation of the thought experiment there was believed to be an importance of the individual observer, this led to or was the result of an idea which then lead to the many worlds interpretation; personally I reject the many worlds interpretation because of various reasons which I can't presently remember but such a possibility was something which I was once forced to consider) but the limitation of the thought experiment is that it fails to take into account the impacts of other observers, and by other observers I mean all other things in creation]. As the cube there would be, I imagine, two routes to expansion: a gift as in the external expands us; or an internal change, we expand ourselves. When we shed a layer of our being in the transition of death we free ourselves from the bonds of shared external experience momentarily, if the external was up-lifting us then we fall, if the external was pulling us down then we raise; in either case energy is conserved and we find our new placement in existence for a life-time wherein life-time duration is defined by our placement within the external.

Anyway that's my thoughts.

Reexamination of how the two interact.
If the finite cube expands it exerts a force on the finite space, the expressed force well relate to how the two relate to one another – an enlightened person uplifting the overall field of consciousness of humanity. If the finite cube contracts it exerts a force on the finite space, … [same as above] – an unenlightened person pulling down the overall field of consciousness of humanity. If the finite space expands it exerts a force on the finite cube, … [same as above] – the slow karmic process of the universe eventually after many life-times causing all to become enlightened. If the space contracts it exerts a force on the cube, … [same as above] – an individual passing through or remaining in a point of consciousness which is lower than ones self. An additional thing to consider is the differentiation of space to become the dual as the space and the cube; this process, though dimension, would be one of contraction.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]