Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 02-03-2019, 09:07 AM
Seeker

Messages From Master

Messages from the Master
1.We must make way for each of us without holding on to any one of us. We must individually now set ourselves free from the bondage that we each other are holding down with.
2.There is no harm is behaving & acting as a normal Human Being even if You are a Realized Person when you are on this earth plane.
3.Unless you have something with you, how can you distribute it. Fill yourself with Love & Peace & only then you can distribute these. First Learn to Love Yourself.
4. This plane is going through a major shift at a very rapid pace. People are very very unhappy on this plane. Old thoughts & religions are all useless now. People are again searching for the "TRUTH". They do not want to know What is God. They want to know who they really are & they want to Awaken the God inside them. This is the True Path.
5.We all have to return ourselves to the Source within each one of Us. We all are interconnected by the sheer fact that we exist.
6.People do not even know what to think. They are very very confused. They have to be guided so that they can see the Divine within them. We have sent most of Masters from our realm to earth plane so that the shift is peaceful & people are guided properly.. As a matter of fact, very few Masters are left in our domain.
7.The Spiritual Shift is already happening & it is happening at a very fast pace. There will no major loss of Life etc. All old Karmic Cycles of Birth-Death-Birth & so on will Stop now. New Karmic account will open for every-body. Because when we are walking on the path of "TRUTH" the influence of all karmas Finish. The Sanchit Karma becomes NIL. There is only One Path of Truth- LIGHT,LOVE,GOD,WISDOM,HAPPINESS,LIFE.
8.No Major Loss of Life will happen on this plane. as a matter of fact it will be "Jiwandan" for everybody. This shift is for Good-For Happiness-For Longevity.
9.The Spiritual Shift is already happening & this Shift is happening inside people & as it continues the new technology of Computers & Mobile will also help as this technology tools helps to connect people. The technology can either Make Life or Destroy Life because the Spiritual shift is happening, people will use these technologies for there Good.
Old 02-03-2019, 02:44 PM
Master

Thanks for sharing kind words from the Master so encouraging and yet is it not disconcerting to observe that the energy shift that does facilitate uplift of in-form consciousness to Oneness awareness, being manifest in the realm of duality, appears to have a polarity and if this be so, on the one end we have the subtle divine pulsation to unify us with all of creation, while on the other pole amplified agitation seemingly sinks those momentarily self serving & externalised to yet lower vibration ...

the Master has Himself so said that people on this plane are unhappy and discontent, a sign of not being in inner alignment ...

while as the saying goes, it is darkest before dawn, it appears that all of humanity may not as yet be able to cross the door by the Universe so shown.

Old 03-03-2019, 07:59 AM
Seeker

Let us remember that the Creator has given us Free-will. So each of us have a choice how we want to live this experience & which way we want to take.
The souls who want to transcend will go through quickly & effortlessly while other will continue go through suffering & for them the cycle of Birth-Growth-Death continues.
Old 03-03-2019, 10:56 AM
Master

Thank you but why wouldn’t all souls wish to ascend quickly & effortlessly? Is it because the younger souls are inept at employing free will?

Free will ... what’s that when constraints encircle the unconscious mind, rudderless and unable to find the match that may ignite the light inside? Should we not instead accept that time alone does nurture soul maturity to magnetise in-form concealed divinity to resonate in sync with the pulsations at which the divine does vibrate?

Old 04-03-2019, 02:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay mehra
Let us remember that the Creator has given us Free-will. So each of us have a choice how we want to live this experience & which way we want to take.
The souls who want to transcend will go through quickly & effortlessly while other will continue go through suffering & for them the cycle of Birth-Growth-Death continues.

i live in the idea of free will. its only an idea. one that resides in me. in the experience of knowing. it no longer exists. in the experince of knowing. we are referred to as actors. of what is called a script. so i seen this to the point of no longer questioning it. therefore, i live thereafter as if im in the idea of such since. it was only experinces to show me. i live in the idea of such. a wonderful one. as it brings upon astonishment of things. and not entirely alone. the last thing to let go of i ponder. perhaps never. the idea of such. as some of me has died of it being more than a fool to myself. for the sake of it. a wonderful fool to myself.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 02-04-2019, 05:45 PM
Guide
I tend to be leery of anyone without a body claiming the name "master" using language indicating directives. The message is clumsy but something to think about.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:27 AM
Master

What makes holy water holy ...
That given, not taken, our folly
The ego doubts by saying it is not yet our time
Yet what is time for the divine sublime?