Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-02-2019, 05:59 PM
Seeker

Can someone explain the concept of fractal souls, oversouls, timelines merging, ascension, etc. or point me in the right direction to better understand this. thanks!
Old 23-02-2019, 01:09 PM
Knower
Go check out GiGi Young's channel on youtube. She's an intuitive reader who has a wide range of videos talking very clearly about all of those things specifically.

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 25-02-2019, 06:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Complicated stuff. I spent a few years studying this stuff endlessly both from external resources and inner spiritual journeys. In the end I concluded it's just beyond our human understanding. It's like the Christian trinity, how can God be one but three? In the same way we are a multiplicity too. But is there actually any practical use for that knowledge? I am not really sure. It didn't turn out to be in my own life anyway.
Old 27-02-2019, 01:19 AM
Seeker

Thanks! I will check out the youtube and yes good point araceli.. likely no practical use! I do find it all so intriguing though i cant resist lol
Old 01-03-2019, 01:50 PM
Ascender
This is how I understand those concepts. Some of these concepts have proven both useful and practical in understanding souls and energy and spiritual development.

Fractal refers to the repeating pattern where a whole is made up of many smaller versions of itself. And each smaller version is made up of many even smaller versions... Etc. It can be an endlessly repeating pattern as each item gets smaller and smaller. Spiritually it can be applied to the concept where our individual souls are pieces of a larger soul (the oversoul) and then all the oversouls combine into the universal soul, possibly with extra intermediate levels as well.

I've also heard of another version where a fractal soul is a past version of a soul brought into the present alongside the present version and then the two versions of the same soul (one older, one younger) both continue to develop independently so that the younger soul, now having different experiences than the first version develops differently, and becomes an entirely different soul to the original even though they started out as the same soul. They are generally considered siblings at that point but with a different origin to typical siblings. This occurs in the less physical soul realm, not our physical realm.

Timelines merging is a result of time magic. It happens when time magic is used to alter the past creating a second timeline. If the changes are big enough the second timeline stays separate as it cannot merge back into the original.... When the second timeline stays similar enough it will eventually collapse back into the original causing a few minor changes, things like a building will be a different colour.

Traditional ascension is when a soul earns the right to exit the compulsory reincarnation system. That goes quite well with the earth school concept. Where as souls learn they "ascend" from grade to grade over many lifetimes. True ascension is then only possible for those souls already in the highest grade, the graduating class so to speak. They get the option to leave the physical incarnation system and move on to other realms (like getting a job in the real world after you finish school). But just like not every soul has that potential in this particular lifetime, not every soul in the graduating class will accomplish what is needed in this lifetime either. Hence it is possible to "fail" ascension (in a particular lifetime) and most do. After all if it was easy there wouldn't be any souls left here. Just like for every other grade in the earth school the graduating class can take many lifetimes to complete that grade. Successfully completing it relies on learning all the relevant skills along the way.

The new age version of ascension is shifting dimensional awareness. However becoming aware of 5th dimensional reality doesn't actually shift you into it physically. Because the difference between 3d and 5d is death. You reside in it permanently after death so trying to ascend into it physically is mimicking the death transformation while your still alive. Its not possible and if it was it would be excruciatingly painful. But the shift to 5d awareness (astral perception) is one of the relevant skills you need to learn along the way towards traditional ascension.

I know a lot of people don't agree with all that, especially the bit about the reincarnation system being compulsory, and maybe there are ways to drop out of the system, but after all dropping out is not the same as graduating.
Old 12-03-2019, 06:09 PM
Seeker

Thanks dryad. that was a great explanation. I often see posts discussing 3d and 5d but what about 4d?
Old 12-03-2019, 07:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbeanie
Thanks dryad. that was a great explanation. I often see posts discussing 3d and 5d but what about 4d?

The three dimensions are height, width and depth. These are spatial dimensions. The fourth dimension is usually considered as time. So in effect we experience a 4d universe, although it could be described as an ever-changing succession of 3d experiences.

Peace.
Old 14-03-2019, 09:18 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Thanks! I will check out the youtube and yes good point araceli.. likely no practical use! I do find it all so intriguing though i cant resist lol
Do yourself a favour and keep a very open mind because much of this is more practical than you might imagine. Don't resist because that would not be listening to your heart consciousness. Personally I'm intrigued as to where this all come from because it's quite a mix off.

If you're interested in fractal Souls then it's worth checking out Mandelbrot because that's where fractals come from. The Spiritual 'equivalent' is that we are all aspects of Source/God/Universe etc.... Lobsang Rampa has some simple explanations of OverSoul/Oneself/Overself so he's worth a look at. Similarly you're talking Spirit/Higher Self/Soul. If you prefer something heavier along the same lines then Google for the Monad. What you'll most likely find - if you don't put them into boxes too much - is that they're actually all very parallel.

If you want to kill two birds with one stone then have a peek at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgdA2wRVDbU
The first wave is ascension is the merging of numbers of individual timelines into what is a group timeline - a timeline being rate of progress, very simply. It's also a non-space cadet explanation of what Ascension really is.

Good luck out there.

Quote:
I often see posts discussing 3d and 5d but what about 4d?
In science time is the fourth dimension but in Spirituality time doesn't exist, allegedly. 5D consciousness means that we can perceive time in the same way we can perceive up/down, left/right, backwards/forwards so are the people who talk about 5D consciousness able to consciously time travel? There's a relationship between energy and consciousness.
Old 19-04-2019, 04:26 AM
Master
Grandiose hopes is all I see.

People are free to believe whatever they want. If it's oversouls and the cosmos aligning that makes them sleep better at night and promotes them to build their self and share their self with the world then all the better for them. If it's fear of eternal damnnation, well good for them too. Whatever works for you.